Passport Pages

gop ba

You might want to google for US embassy thailand and find out if they still put the pages in overseas. I believe they have changed their policy and all passports have to be sent back to the US for having new pages added....but I can't remember for sure.

I did this in Bangkok six months ago so unless they made a change since then, it should be OK. It is a free service.

In my case I only had to wait about 20 minutes. Another person was there who got two new page supplements in one visit. In that case, he had to fill out two applications. So theoretically, you could get two or more supplements in one visit, but if you are asking for more than two, they might want to hear some kind of reason.

BTW: If you are applying for a NEW passport, ask for extra pages at that time. Also completely free, so why not?

Edited by Thaiquila

I did this in Bangkok six months ago so unless they made a change since then, it should be OK. It is a free service.

In my case I only had to wait about 20 minutes. Another person was there who got two new page supplements in one visit. In that case, he had to fill out two applications. So theoretically, you could get two or more supplements in one visit, but if you are asking for more than two, they might want to hear some kind of reason.

BTW: If you are applying for a NEW passport, ask for extra pages at that time. Also completely free, so why not?

As of 10 days ago the US Consulate was adding pages.