Ducati's Offerings This Month.

@neverdie

I see it as this, lots of luxurious stuff is more expensive here, my dishwasher was also almost twice the price as back home. And I'm not sure that a dishwasher belongs on the luxurious stuff list.

@neverdie

I see it as this, lots of luxurious stuff is more expensive here, my dishwasher was also almost twice the price as back home. And I'm not sure that a dishwasher belongs on the luxurious stuff list.

Richard. I didnt know they sold 18year old Burmese girls back home in Europe :D:)

@neverdie

That sucks. thaicbr...hows your mouth overpriced dishwasher noise?

@neverdie

LOL @ Richard. Hey, I don't have an electronic dishwasher either - although some would argue one of those would be alot cheaper than the thai skirt wearing brand :)

@neverdie

LOL @ Richard. Hey, I don't have an electronic dishwasher either - although some would argue one of those would be alot cheaper than the thai skirt wearing brand :)

My dishwasher is a little brown body powered by rice. :D

I once had a Burmese branded dishwasher, but it developed a relation with the Cambodian lawnmower and before I had noticed it I was without both of them. I was told, not so long ago, that the dishwasher and the lawnmower have developed off-spring... Maybe, I see a future in that a dishwasher who can also do the lawn... priceless....

Have Ducati Phuket got any test bikes yet? Obviously a far better place to test ride an 848 or Hypermotard than around Thonglor as those seeping curves around Phang-Nga are excellent. If you're coming from inline 4's, they may not be you're cup of tea. Ducs have lots of low-end torque, handling and those with Termis or Arrows have that amazing sound but the higher revving inline 4's easily have the top speed.

Yes, they did on April 15th, 2 days after showroom opening. However, tests were done at huge parking lot at Sapan Hin, not on highways.

I once had a Burmese branded dishwasher, but it developed a relation with the Cambodian lawnmower and before I had noticed it I was without both of them. I was told, not so long ago, that the dishwasher and the lawnmower have developed off-spring... Maybe, I see a future in that a dishwasher who can also do the lawn... priceless....

hahahaha LOL. Brilliant.

You might have to pay more for one with a warranty to ensure it actually "works".

@neverdie

My dishwasher is a little brown body powered by rice. :D

...and..."milk"?

If your not budgeting on making the balloon payment and simply giving it back, it becomes a cheapish way to have a new Duci.. 80 down and about 100 per year.

Wonder what Ducati will do with all those used bikes if the oweners walk away when the balloon payment comes due?

I thought Ducati's where for people that can pay cash

If your not budgeting on making the balloon payment and simply giving it back, it becomes a cheapish way to have a new Duci.. 80 down and about 100 per year.

Wonder what Ducati will do with all those used bikes if the oweners walk away when the balloon payment comes due?

I thought Ducati's where for people that can pay cash

Up until now, yes. But with these financing terms it will put them within reach of a lot more people. Quite a good idea if Ducati wants to increase their sales and market share here in Thailand.