The Heat!

321niti123

Did anyone notice that the heat is a lot worse today?

I feel like I'm dying, its the first I've had to turn in the fan to #3 (the highest/fastest) and Thai Visa toolbar tells me its 37 but it feels atleast 40 in the middle of the day. Anyone has any idea whats going on? Is it a heat wave or something, cuz i was really hoping for some cooler weather with the rainy season starting.

I thought it was always this hot?

I'm new so, what would I know...... I LOVE IT THOUGH!!!!!!

I should have been born an arab.

except for the sweating... that I dont like..... but then I could wear a Kurta and not look like a stupid white dude in local garb... hate that shit....

EDIT: Yes I know Kurta's are indian, but thats all i know them as... OK!

Edited by TheKingfisher

I feel like I'm dying, its the first I've had to turn in the fan to #3 (the highest/fastest) and Thai Visa toolbar tells me its 37 but it feels atleast 40 in the middle of the day. Are you serious its has been this way for a month or more now. Where have you been??

I feel like I'm dying, its the first I've had to turn in the fan to #3 (the highest/fastest) and Thai Visa toolbar tells me its 37 but it feels atleast 40 in the middle of the day. Are you serious its has been this way for a month or more now. Where have you been??

i think yesterday-----sun 9th ------and today seem hotter. had to increase beer intake by 1.36 pints per day to allow for extra sweating where an i claim extra cost from please i tried immigration but they pretended not to understand

Yep...thought I was kind of used to this after a few years. But have sweat the past few days as if I just got off the plane from a cool climate.

My barometer is the Thais...if they are sweating, then I know it's hot. I've seen the Thais sweat today and yesterday like never before.

I am ready for some rain.

GLOBAL WARMING :)

You are correct, but there is nothing funny about it.

And it will only get hotter in the future.

Something tells me that will not be good for tourism, farming, etc.

Please, not the global warming crap again. Thought we were done with that.

GLOBAL WARMING :)

You are correct, but there is nothing funny about it.

And it will only get hotter in the future.

Something tells me that will not be good for tourism, farming, etc.

Please, not the global warming crap again. Thought we were done with that.

extra beer allowance should be in human rights or not fair and what about if i worry about it do i get compo for that oh goody

whats gilbull worming anyway

Like most here replying i find it hotter and more humid this year than last.On Samui its been in the late 30's everyday almost and no rain.Its put me off travelling around as its too hot to be enjoyable during the day.Looking at temps in chiang mai/rai mae hing son,all up in the 40's.Can anyone up north tell me when or if it does get cooler there as would like to travel.At the moment i feel left with only nov/dec.

Everyone am sure is hoping for some rain soon.

I feel like I'm dying, its the first I've had to turn in the fan to #3

I pretty much haven't turned the aircon off since the hot season began. And yeah, today was really bad outside, one of the worst I've seen, but just fine inside with air.

Edited by DP25