Thai Protesters To Rally Until Deputy PM Suthep Surrenders

webfact

but poor will always be the underclass here - because thats the way its always been -- total crap -

Please show me a country in which the poor aren't the underclass.

i hope the reds can get what they are wanting and that democracy and fair justice for all not just those who can afford it

Any group led by a man who has run from justice can not claim to fighting for it.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i hope the reds can get what they are wanting and that democracy and fair justice for all.....

Are you insinuating that the Reds want real democracy and fair justice? Did you just pull in from Jupiter (where people are stupider) or from Uranus (where, ....oh never mind)?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What people do NOT want to be treated fairly and with justice?

It is funny that so so many people here post attacks on the reds in English.

Looks like the western governments are not on your side.

None of them are condemning the Reds.

Even here in Asia, most governments are not condemning the Reds.

I thought you and your kind said this would be over quickly?

The army charged toward the Reds and some men in Black opened up on them.

The video of the army running is quite educational.

Those guys dressed in Black are Thai military shooting at their own.

No charge after has occurred.

All the posts about the Reds likely losing the next election reminds me of the Republican right wing nuts in America who say they will kick Obama's rump in the next election.

He will win again and likely win by even a bigger margin. The rightwing idiots in formerly Bush run Nazi America are upset. They hate him.

BUT they are just shooting their fat mouths off.

Here, you who hate the reds are screaming because you know the Reds will win.

Quit your crying.

It is stupid and dense.

i really feel very sorry for you guys keep kidding yourself but don't try it on with the majority of this country :)

some of you need to re read your history books i guess most of you are English teachers :D

for those that have lost out financialy everyone sympathiser.s with you much like the traders in boston who lost there valuable cargo.s of tea

but which spawned a revolution against a cruel government

yellows can not hold this country if your tied to them make a get out plan because there on there way out and if they fail to leave before problems with the monarchy arise then this recent trouble will be but a blip :D

i really feel very sorry for you guys keep kidding yourself but don't try it on with the majority of this country :)

some of you need to re read your history books i guess most of you are English teachers :D

for those that have lost out financialy everyone sympathiser.s with you much like the traders in boston who lost there valuable cargo.s of tea

yellows can not hold this country if your tied to them make a get out plan because there on there way out and if they fail to leave before problems with the monarchy arise then this recent trouble will be but a blip :D

Preposterous again....

Why don't you go back to sleep?

This is all a load of <deleted>

Abhisit should realize that he can not negotiate with a load of terrorists - they are pulling his leg and their leader Thaksin is laughing his little balls off while all this is going on.

The damages to the country are mounting every day with people loosing their jobs, companies going under and investors are pulling out. The long term implications are even more serious. Investors now look at Thailand as an unstable country with a strong tendency of becoming a dictatorship under Thaksn.

It will take decades to rebuild any investor confidence into Thailand and Malaysia as well as Singapore with their far better infrastructure and political stability as well as Laos with far cheaper labor costs than Thailand are harvesting what Thailand is throwing away.

The reds who make up the majority of the mob simply are unable to realize what is really going on. The leaders and other hardcore reds are using Anhisits reluctance to use force to further throw the country into anarchy from which they hope Thaksin will rise and they all get their rewards.

They can and will not surrender because they know they'll face jail instead of rewards from Thaksin. Their actions have always been and are now purely profit oriented and the rest are simply brainwashed followers.

If this anarchy isn't stopped very very soon, Thailand will become the poor member of Asia and be relying on handouts from the others and the UN soon.

MCOTEnglishnews: Deputy PM Suthep arrives at DSI amid tight security to hear complaints he must be charged for deadly April 10 crackdown

TAN Network: DPM Suthep arrives at DSI; PM arrives at Gov't House for Cabinet meeting

Ok, its done. C'mon reds, announce the end of the rally.

Majority of which country? How do you get that the reds are a majority?

i hope the reds can get what they are wanting and that democracy and fair justice for all.....

Are you insinuating that the Reds want real democracy and fair justice? Did you just pull in from Jupiter (where people are stupider) or from Uranus (where, ....oh never mind)?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the posts about the Reds likely losing the next election reminds me of the Republican right wing nuts in America who say they will kick Obama's rump in the next election.

He will win again and likely win by even a bigger margin. The rightwing idiots in formerly Bush run Nazi America are upset. They hate him.

Quit your crying.

It is stupid and dense.

very well said indeed common sense prevails

A typical example of someone who has been brainwashed or he/she is simply someone paid for propaganda

This is an English language forum, u got a problem with that?

I just learned what 'a straw man argument' is, and that statement fits like a glove.

Asian governments didn't condemn the Khmer Rouge, and aren't condemning the Burmese junta's transgressions. What else is new?

On that point, I'll concur; that 'some men dressed in black are Thai military,' and I also agree that they're 'shooting at their own.' However, that doesn't preclude the fact that the guys in black were embedded/fraternizing with the Reds all along. So, according to your own argument, the Red supported black shirts are killing military while they're (the Blacks) embedded with the Reds.

I don't mind winners. I don't like liars and those who use women, children and elders as human shields, while trashing downtown Bkk and debilitating Thailand's economy.

Quit your crying.

It is stupid and dense.

Who's crying? You?

Preposterous again....

Why don't you go back to sleep?

wide awake thank you and feeling sorry for you and all the other washed up falangs in Thailand who live in a dream world

lock yourself away from the real world but its coming a knocking

well have a nice day i will also with my so called dim wit friends chock dee

I know its hard, but those brainwashed or propagandist reds should simply be ignored by all - its is really not worth arguing with them - it will just get their propagandist messages repeated

The western and asian governments have called for a peaceful resolution. They haven't condemned anyone, and they haven't said that there should be early elections.

It should have been over when the first negotiations happened, but that didn't suit the reds. Now they have accepted basically what was offered 6 weeks ago, but after so many people have died.

Sae Daeng has boasted about HIS men in black. That makes them red as much as he is. Charges have occurred. They are just waiting for the reds to give themselves up.

Quit your crying.

It is stupid and dense.

The reds didn't win the last election. They have alienated a lot of people through these protests. They are not likely to win the next election.

Edited by whybother

I see now they are changing there minds again..

TAN Network: Reds don't accept Suthep's appearance at DSI; says he must report to police because DSI head close to CRES

Really, this is beyond absurd now.

James, were you really expecting anything else ???

Even if he was to go to a police station, it would be the wrong one or the wrong time or the wrong ...........

Their agenda should be absolutely clear by now : anarchy - topple the government and get Thaksin back - nothing less will do

TAN Network: Reds don't accept Suthep's appearance at DSI; says he must report to police because DSI head close to CRES

Even if he was to go to a police station, it would be the wrong one or the wrong time or the wrong ...........

Their agenda should be absolutely clear by now : anarchy - topple the government and get Thaksin back - nothing less will do

Well whatever they are doing they better hurry up or they will miss the Nov 14 election at this rate.

When will it be time to act against the illegal occupation of public space? How many more lies and undue requests before government says that it is enough? How many more useless warnings and ultimatums?

The reds didn't win the last election. They have alienated a lot of people through these protests. They are not likely to win the next election.

That remains to be seen

That does remain to be seen. But we are not going to see it if the reds never go home.

Well whatever they are doing they better hurry up or they will miss the Nov 14 election at this rate.

They don't want any elections because they know they would not have a snowman's chance in hel_l winning one - despite what some red's here like to claim, they are a minority and the majority of Thais want's to see the government crack down on them and restore order.

Edited by Herm

Quit your crying.

It is stupid and dense.

Tom, I think to understand the situation (from any side) one must separate the legitimate needs and desires of the red rural class from the politics of the convicted criminal exiled ex-prime minister K. Mr. Dr. Thaksin and his long history of gross human rights abuses.

Without this separation, all debate between rural red supporters and anti despot Thaksinites will be stupid and dense.

Nobody in the western press and moreover no western governement are calling the red TERRORISTS .

Only posters here do .

That is quite telling isn't it ?

Telling what?

You know, nobody cares out of Thailand. If you look at foreign TV, you will notice that there NOT ONE word about what's going on now.....

That is quite telling, isn't it?

Nobody in the western press and moreover no western governement are calling the red TERRORISTS .

Only posters here do .

That is quite telling isn't it ?

But it's also irrelevant.

Whether they are "terrorists" or not, many of them have broken the law and many have them have incited violence and been violent.

Many of them should be locked up.

Edited by whybother

The only way that could be more insulting is if they would had say, "dance my little monkey, dance!"

That remains to be seen

That does remain to be seen. But we are not going to see it if the reds never go home.

Yes Suthep should surrender along with the 2 red nutcases , and then the reds should terminate their protest .

25 people died on the 10th april or as result , and it is not fair to put the blame only on the reds

That remains to be seen

Yes Suthep should surrender along with the 2 red nutcases , and then the reds should terminate their protest .

25 people died on the 10th april or as result , and it is not fair to put the blame only on the reds

yup that should do it...