Unlimted Visa Run To Cambodia ?

I know of one Vietnamese national who has been getting 30 day entries for over 3 years at the Cabodian border. I didn't know Vietnamese get 30 days, but here you have it. This went on right through the "3 x 30 days and you're out" bad old days.

I suggest that people asking questions about visas should state their nationalities. I believe Russians get 30 days too and as many as they want.

Edited by tropo

yes I met a Russian guy who was getting 30 days on land visa runs to Malaysia and he planned to do this for a year or more. Anyone know why they limited some countries to 15 days and not others? Am I from a 'hippie' country? :)

Thailand has bilateral agreements in place with a number of countries which give a different permission to stay period. Vietnamese and Russian nationals for example, as mentioned, get 30 days permission to stay on entry. Travellers from visa exempt countries get 30 days permission to stay if arriving by air, or 15 days at land border crossing. The number of days given at land border crossing was reduced from 30 to 15 in Dec-08 when the 90/180 day rule was dropped.

I know of one Vietnamese national who has been getting 30 day entries for over 3 years at the Cabodian border. I didn't know Vietnamese get 30 days, but here you have it. This went on right through the "3 x 30 days and you're out" bad old days.

I suggest that people asking questions about visas should state their nationalities. I believe Russians get 30 days too and as many as they want.

As I know all citizens from ASEAN countries have special conditions as eg. Filipino no need any visa to go eg to Vietnam.

For Russia rather a joke: we have less and less european and some chinese, korean tourists here. Maybe Thailand smell the Perestrojka Dollar which a certain group of Russian spend by kilogramm ......!!! So you notice many more establishments as immo agencies etc. use russian laanguage too. Good luck with this race of tourists