Where You All From?

itsme

Im from the UK, i had been there all my life until I was labelled a criminal and have since been deported to Australia, a strange new frontier land, for bread stealing.......... Seems like I will live out the remainder of my days labelled as a convict............

35 years ago this very week I got DEPORTED from Australia so there hope for us all yet :D

...Those were the days my friend we thought...etc :D

Origionally from up a close with next door neighbours Alex Fergi and William Connolly but escaped thanks to 4 years at the University of Govan (shipbuilding campus)and a one way ticket over the wall:huh:

Might one day end up growing "cados" at "Glen-na-eagles" just outside Chiang Mai...near the new highland golf course :o.... if I ever get the "but and ben" finished.....

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wandering who's from where etc. as it looks like english and americans are the majority in here. I was born in  italy and I've been travelling in the last 20 years.......  :o

I am from a small island call SriLanka. hello every one.... :D

Hello amal2029,

I'm from a small island called the UK and a place called Manchester.

:D

Mr BoJ

Where abouts in Manchester you from Mr BoJ?

Am from Salford

Just wandering who's from where etc. as it looks like english and americans are the majority in here. I was born in  italy and I've been travelling in the last 20 years.......  :o

I am from a small island call SriLanka. hello every one.... :D

Hello amal2029,

I'm from a small island called the UK and a place called Manchester.

:D

Mr BoJ

Where abouts in Manchester you from Mr BoJ?

Am from Salford

i live in Rochdale RJ81, not exactly Manchester but no one would have heard of Rochdale. :D I go to the Thai Buddhist Temple in Salford every week though for my Thai lessons

MrBoJ

Born in the UK....Midlands....lived near St Albans and also Watford (Carpenders Park) for a couple of years......moved to Oz at age 11 and never been back....in Oz have lived in Perth, Kapooka, Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra (Queanbeyan) and back to Perth....

Aussie citizen and proud of it.......Carn the Eagles!!!! :o

Sydney, Papua New Guinea 4 years  :o  , Nth Queensland Australia, Sydney, Gold Coast Queensland, now back in Sydney.

Colinj,

I think I was following you without but in reverse order: Sydney, Central QLD, Sydney, Gold Coast, Cairns, PHUKET.

And I ain't goin' back, never ever!!!

Oops, I forgot my MOTTO: Never say never!

But Phuket really feels like home for me. :D

Born in the UK....Midlands....lived near St Albans and also Watford (Carpenders Park) for a couple of years......moved to Oz at age 11 and never been back....in Oz have lived in Perth, Kapooka, Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra (Queanbeyan) and back to Perth....

Small world. As a kid I lived at 24 Penrose Ave C/P. During the 80's I bought 11 On the Hill Carpenders Park. Anyone got the Who album Quadraphenia, check the cover for the Carpenders Park mention, Pete Townsend lived there as a kid too.

Maybe its me but wasnt the question "where are you all from" ?

Reading through this thread I have seen everything ! From criminal history, family history, every country visited, the next country they will be visiting, there favourite country that they used to live in, where they are living now, bla, bla ..... :o

This is sure a forum full of people who like to talk about themselves ! :D

Oh, yeah for me Liverpool, born (but not bread) scouser !!

Small world. As a kid I lived at 24 Penrose Ave C/P. During the 80's I bought 11 On the Hill Carpenders Park. Anyone got the Who album Quadraphenia, check the cover for the Carpenders Park mention, Pete Townsend lived there as a kid too.

cant remember my old street name....it was a loop road off a main road, I went to the local primary school there...PT was from there?....didnt know that.....but then again Sir Elton is from there too. Can remember a day out at Vicarage Rd watching Watford beating Hereford in a 3rd div match in 1967/8

Edited by gburns57au

So we can take it as read that the Watford area is a good area to get away from  :o  :D

I can tell you that I was so surprised that there was a few members from there....does anyone know the village of Pinwall, near Coventry and Kenilworth area....that was my Birth place..... :D

Origionally from up a close with next door neighbours Alex Fergi and William Connolly but escaped thanks to 4 years at the University of Govan (shipbuilding campus)and a one way ticket over the wall:huh:

Might one day end up growing "cados" at "Glen-na-eagles" just outside Chiang Mai...near the new highland golf course .... if I ever get the "but and ben" finished.....

That's a coincedence, my best mate stayed next door to Alex Fergi in Aberdeen, and another mate stayed next to Connelly in his new hoose in Strathdon.

Reading through this thread I have seen everything !    From criminal history, family history, every country visited, the next country they will be visiting, there favourite country that they used to live in, where they are living now, bla, bla .....  :o

This is sure a forum full of people who like to talk about themselves !    :D

This is not a censer this is a discussion forum, nothing ever stays on track.

Anyway back to business, did you know that Mrs Grundy died recently, don’t tell anyone but it was believed she was alcoholic, liked her port and lemon she did.

Reading through this thread I have seen everything !    From criminal history, family history, every country visited, the next country they will be visiting, there favourite country that they used to live in, where they are living now, bla, bla .....  :o

This is sure a forum full of people who like to talk about themselves !    :D

Toxin,

So totally off topic.... but are you coming to the Phuket TV party at Nikita's on Fri 29 July?

Hope so.... then you can keep us all on topic... in person :D

Born in Sydney Aus but moved to a town called Orange west of Sydney when I was 2y/o where I spent about 16 years.From there all over Aus until finally in Perth W.A. My favourite place until I discovered Thailand.

Have travelled all over South America and a bit of N.Z and some of Asia but now call Bangkok home.

Might one day end up growing "cados" at "Glen-na-eagles" just outside Chiang Mai...near the new highland golf course .... if I ever get the "but and ben" finished.....

That's a coincedence, my best mate stayed next door to Alex Fergi in Aberdeen, and another mate stayed next to Connelly in his new hoose in Strathdon.

Jack bruce used to live roon the corner in Harmony Row untill he ran off with the band "Cream"

Believe he wrote/had an album with same name :o