Armoured Vehicles, Army Live Bullets Will Be Used To Surround Red-Shirts From 6pm

webfact

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Army needs to pull back a little now and let those remaining think about it.

Hope they will surender now without any more loss of life.

Not confirmed but lookes like he is dead Dr has to confirm.

I disagree ... push a bit harder. Bring the violent ones to the front (don't invade the area or retake the area). Try and draw Sae daeng's Ronin out then take them out. The army has been fired upon by the insurgents. This is not a government excercise now. It is a military operation and needs to be handled well.

Armed and shooting? What happens is on your shoulders is you are attacking the lawful government/military of the Kingdom,

it might be part of Sondhi's wonderful world of ASTV/PAD but at least it is in English. Can't believe I would ever plug for anything that guy had anything to do with.

http://www.tannetwork.tv/tan/

TAN is working independent from ASTV and separate very clear between rumors, news and opinions.

Just it seems they don't have enough people...relative poor program.

Oh yeah. Independent.

And write now they are reporting a bomb threat against an ASTV office in Phuket. Whilst the local PAD rep has a word or two to say about it. Hey I don't expect them to be independent.

Any news is news.

And what is wrong with that? They reported also all the other grenade attacks.....Till now I could not found some wrong or heavily biased news. No difference to The Nation or BKKPost.

Oh, who cares. Sorry if I offended media mogul Sondhi.

And if it isn't biased, then it must be the only truly independent news source in Thailand.

Edited by Thai at Heart

Repeat: Nation Channel has announced correction saying Seh Daeng is unconscious and doctors trying to save him.

2 minutes ago via TweetDeck .Urgent: ์Nation Channel has announced correction, saying doctors still attempting to save Sen Daeng's life.

4 minutes ago via TweetDeck

A renegade Thai general was shot in Bangkok on Thursday as the military planned to encircle the barricaded encampment of antigovernment demonstrators.

Gen. Khattiya Sawatdiphol, 59, better known as Seh Daeng, was allied with the protesters. He appeared to have been shot in the head during an interview with The International Herald Tribune.

You kidding me?

They shot him whilst he was being interviewed by an international newspaper???????

Is that according to an or during an interview?

breaking news newyork times

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/14/world/asia/14thai.html

Getting such a high value target sounds too good to be true. I don't believe that, without this aggressive man the red movement would not have a leader who incites to violence and killings. So there are snipers in Thai army after all. Is this really verified?

post-46756-1273756283_thumb.jpg

Thai Tv is saying Seh Daeng is dead

I'm a little worried how the reds will react if thats true... the rift is about to widen even further.

Head Doctor at hospital saying he is not dead. In ICU. But will probably die from injuries. Head wound.

A "Head Doctor"....brilliant. Thank you for making me smile in these tense moments :)

A renegade Thai general was shot in Bangkok on Thursday as the military planned to encircle the barricaded encampment of antigovernment demonstrators.

Gen. Khattiya Sawatdiphol, 59, better known as Seh Daeng, was allied with the protesters. He appeared to have been shot in the head during an interview with The International Herald Tribune.

A live interview, or perhaps not. :) I think I'll open a bottle of wine and celebrate all the lives this has saved if the news is confirmed.

:)

Nation TV just called the Hospital after reporting he was dead and are now told he is in ICU.

Suppose if he was conscious he would be hoping some colored shirted thugs don't storm into the ER.

(Double standard!)

Edited by Jingthing

<br />
A renegade Thai general was shot in Bangkok on Thursday as the military planned to encircle the barricaded encampment of antigovernment demonstrators.<br /><br />Gen. Khattiya Sawatdiphol, 59, better known as Seh Daeng, was allied with the protesters. He appeared to have been shot in the head during an interview with The International Herald Tribune.
<br /><br />You kidding me? <br /><br />They shot him whilst he was being interviewed by an international newspaper???????<br /><br />Is that according to an interview or during an interview?<br />
<br /><br /><br />

"Gen. Khattiya Sawatdiphol, 59, better known as Seh Daeng, was allied with the protesters. He appeared to have taken a single bullet to the head during an interview with The International Herald Tribune. "

i won't post a link....that's not allowed. but you can figure out where it came from.

I'm a little worried how the reds will react if thats true... the rift is about to widen even further.

If it is true, it has come to a man who has promised death to all that oppose him, who has almost certainly orchestrated attacks that have led to the deaths of others (BTS Sala Daeng - 1 civilian, Vibhavadhi Road - 1 soldier) and terror attacks on people's property. If he is dead then he died as he has lived, and he probably wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

As for the rest, lets see. My guess is there'll be a bit of in-fighting between the bullies that copy their leader and the res that want to take the chance to return to a normal life.

As I type, TNN just saying Seh Deang shot, but not dead.

:)

Bush never got Bin Laden in seven years, so you have to finally give Abhisit some credit.

Jerry is wrong about almost everything, but one thing he is right about. This is but a single scene in a many act tragicomic play.

Head Doctor at hospital saying he is not dead. In ICU. But will probably die from injuries. Head wound.

A "Head Doctor"....brilliant. Thank you for making me smile in these tense moments :)

It was a Pol General that was quoted saying that Sae Daeng is dead .... What is being said now is that the Dr hasn't called the time of death but that Sae Daeng took a serious hit in the head and will not survive.

http://twitter.com/bangkokpundit

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/14/world/as...ref=global-home

Dissident Thai General is Shot; Army Moves to Face Protesters

BANGKOK — A renegade Thai general was shot in Bangkok on Thursday as the military planned to encircle the barricaded encampment of antigovernment demonstrators.

Gen. Khattiya Sawatdiphol, 59, better known as Seh Daeng, was allied with the protesters. He appeared to have taken a single bullet to the head during an interview with The International Herald Tribune

Edited by whiterussian

Is that according to an interview or during an interview?

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/14/world/as...ref=global-home

BANGKOK — A renegade Thai general was shot in Bangkok on Thursday as the military planned to encircle the barricaded encampment of antigovernment demonstrators.

Gen. Khattiya Sawatdiphol, 59, better known as Seh Daeng, was allied with the protesters. He appeared to have taken a single bullet to the head during an interview with The International Herald Tribune.

A "Head Doctor"....brilliant. Thank you for making me smile in these tense moments :D

You're welcome :) Though, given it's Seh Daeng, I should perhaps have said "Dick Head Doctor"

Getting such a high value target sounds too good to be true. I don't believe that, without this aggressive man the red movement would not have a leader who incites to violence and killings. So there are snipers in Thai army after all. Is this really verified?

says he was picked off during an interview...bet that caught them by surprise!

Lots of the Reds think Sae Dang is a legend and protects them from the army. A bit of psych ops for the masses ! A tactical masterpiece by the army taking him out, give the red rumour mill time to work and people will be losing their will to fight leaving a smaller number of hardcore protesters left.

A HV round to the head, the guy is 99% dead !