Red-Shirts Leader Seh Daeng Shot In The Head - Fighting For His Life In ICU - Video

webfact

T-shirt idea!

(similar to the Che Guevara T-shirts that are *so* popular in the Suk and KSR)

Red color (of course! But, who is really to say...)

Black color silhouette of Seh Daeng

Text: "Seh Daeng killed (20 + (TBD*)) people and all I got was this lousy T-shirt"

*waiting for the final number...

Anyways, he deserved what he got. Hope he 's not dead though, at least until he can go through a proper interrogation, hopefully ratting out his boss(es). After wards, he could perhaps look forward to a career as a vegetative / crippled street beggar earning some extra cash for the UDD. Karma can be a bitch, Som na nah!!!

No doubt in my (former) military mind that he has been targeted for quite some time, perhaps by both sides. Could even be that the UDD snuffed him so as to gain sympathy for their cause.

Let's see what will unfold next...

Vent mode = OFF :-)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.......And all they wanted was fair elections. Shame you you!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha, all they wanted was to keep subverting 'Democracy' and put their hands out for 500 Baht

Shame on you ! :)

To subvert democracy there would have to be one.

The replies in this thread alone go a long way in showing the true nature of the so called educated democrat crowd.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha, all they wanted was to keep subverting 'Democracy' and put their hands out for 500 Baht

Shame on you ! :)

They won their early elections but no, that wasn't good enough for them. They chose to reject the roadmap. As usual, the blood is all on the red shirt's hands.

They didn't win early elections. They won an empty promise that elections will be held IF...the army is reshuffled successfully, IF the budget bill is passed, IF investigations into the April 10 clashes are completed (which we all know will take 2+ years at least), and a lot more IFs

All I can say is..

Karma may take a long time sometimes but eventually it will come and it certainly has come tonight.

Now let's hope Thailand can proceed to return to some kind of normal state..it's been a bloody mess.

T-shirt idea!

(similar to the Che Guevara T-shirts that are *so* popular in the Suk and KSR)

Red color (of course! But, who is really to say...)

Black color silhouette of Seh Daeng

Text: "Seh Daeng killed (20 + (TBD*)) people and all I got was this lousy T-shirt"

*waiting for the final number...

Anyways, he deserved what he got. Hope he 's not dead though, at least until he can go through a proper interrogation, hopefully ratting out his boss(es). After wards, he could perhaps look forward to a career as a vegetative / crippled street beggar earning some extra cash for the UDD. Karma can be a bitch, Som na nah!!!

No doubt in my (former) military mind that he has been targeted for quite some time, perhaps by both sides. Could even be that the UDD snuffed him so as to gain sympathy for their cause.

Let's see what will unfold next...

Vent mode = OFF :-)

Thailand is at the brink of civil war and all you can think of is making money selling T-shirts. :)

Question is will Mr  

( How very stupid ! )

Stupid move to kill seh daeng, since thaksin loved him. It seems Abhisit wants to wake up the lion more

No not a stupid move ... one more mouth piece for red revolution silenced

What makes you think Thaksin still loved him ?

It may be convenient to distance himself from an overt liability after he's served his purpose...!

Shame on you ! :D

They won their early elections but no, that wasn't good enough for them. They chose to reject the roadmap. As usual, the blood is all on the red shirt's hands.

They didn't win early elections. They won an empty promise that elections will be held IF...the army is reshuffled successfully, IF the budget bill is passed, IF investigations into the April 10 clashes are completed (which we all know will take 2+ years at least), and a lot more IFs

You think too much. The Nation's headlines is the only thing we go by here :)

If he was shot in the head with a high velocity round (from some distance) then he would not have much of a head left. Looks more like low velocity from close distance.

Rubbish, as usual from the "weapons experts". There is as yet nothing to support either piece of total conjecture.

Never professed to being a "weapons expert". But I suppose you have never owned or fired a firearm.

No, I have never "owned" a firearm, but I have fired the occasional one or two.

This is the worst possible outcome of a completely botched effort to deal with a political crisis. Abhisit should resign now.

Strange how most of the red apologists in this thread have less than 30 posts. Uncle Thaksin's PR department at work again?

Thailand is at the brink of civil war and all you can think of is making money selling T-shirts. :)

Do I have to use brainwash tactics to get your civil war propaganda straight.

THERE WILL BE NO CIVIL WAR. EVEN REDS WHO SUPPORTED THE REDS BEFORE LEAVING AND LOOKING AFTER THEMSELVES. THE REST IS HIGHLY CRIMINAL THUGS.

CLANDESTINE FIGHTING WILL EMERGE, BUT THAT WILL BE ON ANOTHER CHAPTER.

Yes people should choose their own fate, however being paid to vote and/or to protest in the name of democracy is a perversion.

The true perversion is when both sides buy equally but only one is condemned for it

Great comment. Who paid for all the old teachers and government workers to block the airport and government house for 5 months.

This is the worst possible outcome of a completely botched effort to deal with a political crisis. Abhisit should resign now.

Anapoong's snipers have created a Thai Martin Luther King. The reds will go crazy for weeks and for years you will have violence in Bangkok. Car bombs, political murders -all respect for any form of athority is over. For what? A few more months in the govenment so the current generals can stuff their pockets MORE!

All you idiots who have bought the government propaganda about the reds being terrorists, you got what you want. A real Red crack down. Let's see how you enjoy the new Thailand, watching over your sholder all the time.

And all they wanted was fair elections. Shame you you!

Drawing comparison with MLK?..... get real.

His absence can only be a plus for Thailand.

I just do not see this point at all.

1) If it was Abhisit's responsibility it makes him look stupid.

2) If it was the Reds it was a desperate but effective away of regaining legitimacy

3) And if it was all for the idea of creating a coup it was a pretty smart move.

I do not see what good will come of it.

Abhisit ordered the army to clear out the encampment and restore normalcy.

There is no chance Abhisit personally ordered this. But the army knows their tactics,

and Sae Daeng MUST also know this was a probable tactic. He is a renegade army general.

And thus to the army a traitor and subject to their disipline if he attacks them.

He was also visibly the director of the group most likely to cause harm to the security forces

as they clear out the encampment, and has just been removed from the field of battle.

Since most army would feel he was the mastermind behind their leaders death

on April 10th, this would be using his tactics against him.

He was the least of legitimate Red Shirts, folk hero or not.

You can try and look at it like civilians, but this it is not.

This is two sides in a military battle, regardless if they were once on the same side.

Will the other Red Leaders take the hint or go full David Koresh / Branch Davidiens

and take their followers to hel_l, remains to be seen. To a rational mind this SHOULD be,

a good indication of a lost cause and end game... but not all seem rational at present.

I think Veera saw this coming, but no one listened or not enough would listen.

You can kick a dog sometimes and it does nothing, but one time too many and it bites back.

Animatic, I prefer to look from the other view. Training a dog is a long hard process- if you get it wrong, the wee bugger may bite you. But you must pick up your game and try again. If they get too bad and you CANNOT control them and they are a danger to other people, then where I come form, we destroy them. RIP Sae Daeng.

Vera is a different kettle of fish all together.

"TAN Network: TAN_Network red-shirt stage asking those with AB type blood to go to Huachiew to donate blood for Seh Daeng"

Now that's good forward thinking military planning for you. :)

Why didn't someone think of saving a few pints of blood instead of throwing it away at that Voodoo ceremony? Duuhhhh!

Or better yet give SD some of those amulets to protect him... It's a bit late now though...

MrJ.

THERE WILL BE NO CIVIL WAR. EVEN REDS WHO SUPPORTED THE REDS BEFORE LEAVING AND LOOKING AFTER THEMSELVES. THE REST IS HIGHLY CRIMINAL THUGS.

TheNation and BangkokPost ran articles a few days ago warning that Thailand may be at the brink of a civil war. Maybe you should accuse them of brainwashing too. I think anyone that doesn't see the dangers of a looming civil war is living in his own little fantasy world.

Strange how most of the red apologists in this thread have less than 30 posts. Uncle Thaksin's PR department at work again?

Strange how jingthing is the only person in the world that says "red apologists" yet at least 5 different usernames used it in this thread.

You know it is against the rules to have multiple handles, don't you Jingthing?

Question is will Mr  

( How very stupid ! )

Stupid move to kill seh daeng, since thaksin loved him. It seems Abhisit wants to wake up the lion more

No not a stupid move ... one more mouth piece for red revolution silenced

What makes you think Thaksin still loved him ?

It may be convenient to distance himself from an overt liability after he's served his purpose...!

i think you be on to something there as t man picked him to have someone from the south but the gen had no following from nst and is considered an outlaw to the southern thais.

Yes people should choose their own fate, however being paid to vote and/or to protest in the name of democracy is a perversion.

The true perversion is when both sides buy equally but only one is condemned for it

Great comment. Who paid for all the old teachers and government workers to block the airport and government house for 5 months.

Anapoong's snipers have created a Thai Martin Luther King. The reds will go crazy for weeks and for years you will have violence in Bangkok. Car bombs, political murders -all respect for any form of athority is over. For what? A few more months in the govenment so the current generals can stuff their pockets MORE!

All you idiots who have bought the government propaganda about the reds being terrorists, you got what you want. A real Red crack down. Let's see how you enjoy the new Thailand, watching over your sholder all the time.

And all they wanted was fair elections. Shame you you!

I have a clip of Seh Daeng's "I have a dream!" speech; being translated now. Can anybody help with "Baht lan mak mak ma"

for all the bleeding hearts, I have another question (already posted on another thread). If Hitler or Stalin (or both) were murdered in 1935,

would it have been a bad thing?

Yes - then think about the millions of people who suffered and died because of these men

No - who wrote the amendments to "thou shall not kill"?

Video is on the way, but we are experiencing technical difficulties.

Update: At least 20 security officers injured when confronted by red-shirt protesters at Huachiew Hospital; officers agree to retreat from hospital

Absolutely best news about Daeng being shot. The triade of terrorists (Thaksin, Daeng, Arisman) should be taken out to remove the extreme elements hijacking a perfectly good cause (rights for the poor etc etc).

My inlaws, themselves from a disadvantaged upcountry background were literally dancing in the living room about this news.

Great strategy, not sure if the government can keep up the pressure or if it's going to turn into a complete mess again.

Too bad that the reforms being made (agricultural aide, loan packages, education reforms) aren't making headlines.

Condoning an assasination ????? It is very sad to read comments showing such a lack of humanity. Now there is a martyr ( right or wrong) and it will empower the cause. Time will tell how many embrace it but I fear the worst. Very very sad .......

It will be interesting what the PMs response is to this because there are reports that the government was not involved.

In a few hours we will have the official reports from the hospital doctors, confirming that Seh Daeng shot himself. By tomorrow we'll even have a Photoshopped picture of him pointing the gun at his head.

Strange how jingthing is the only person in the world that says "red apologists" yet at least 5 different usernames used it in this thread.

I don't have a copyright on RED SHIRT APOLOGISTS. I only post under Jingthing. If you think differently, take your insane accusations up with the mods.

Edited by Jingthing

Video is on the way, but we are experiencing technical difficulties.

Update: At least 20 security officers injured when confronted by red-shirt protesters at Huachiew Hospital; officers agree to retreat from hospital

Absolutely best news about Daeng being shot. The triade of terrorists (Thaksin, Daeng, Arisman) should be taken out to remove the extreme elements hijacking a perfectly good cause (rights for the poor etc etc).

My inlaws, themselves from a disadvantaged upcountry background were literally dancing in the living room about this news.

Great strategy, not sure if the government can keep up the pressure or if it's going to turn into a complete mess again.

Too bad that the reforms being made (agricultural aide, loan packages, education reforms) aren't making headlines.

Condoning an assasination ????? It is very sad to read comments showing such a lack of humanity. Now there is a martyr ( right or wrong) and it will empower the cause. Time will tell how many embrace it but I fear the worst. Very very sad .......

Condoning assassination is what true educated pro-democracy people do, don't you know?

Edited by firestar

TheNation and BangkokPost ran articles a few days ago warning that Thailand may be at the brink of a civil war. Maybe you should accuse them of brainwashing too. I think anyone that doesn't see the dangers of a looming civil war is living in his own little fantasy world.

they're both contestants for the "Suthep Drama Queen" Award 2010. :D

And the Thai baht still gets stronger! Crazy or what?

The Baht may be getting "stronger" however if you actually look at the index almost every company is down. I'm convinced they're fiddling with the numbers some how.

Didn't this crap start when the military removed an elected government from office?

Nope, it started when the "elected" government thought they were above the law and then again when they thought they could buy votes. So sorry the party you like can't play by the rules and laws. Maybe next time.

Edited by hungryhippo

aaaaaaaaaaaand here it is, the expected denial from the government

THE NATION: Panitan: Govt had nothing to do with Seh Daeng attack.

spineless

Do you know for sure? No, you don't. It is generally accepted that key anti-Thaksin military people were killed by black shirted assassins on April 10. Things aren't always what they seem here, so it is way too early to assume Abhisit ordered this hit. If you were honest, you would admit that.

I haven't seen much of what Jingthing says that I disagree with. what are you some kind of a "red apologists"

And the Thai baht still gets stronger! Crazy or what?

The Baht may be getting "stronger" however if you actually look at the index almost every company is down. I'm convinced they're fiddling with the numbers some how.

what dont you understand, every company is down because people are selling their shares while the baht is strong because the pound is worse, take a look at the Euro and then factor in Greece and Spain, and you wonder why it hasnt dumped? This isnt 97 in Thailand mate, its 2010 in Europe.

Anyways, have no clue as to why you guys would bring this up in this thread.