Red-Shirts Leader Seh Daeng Shot In The Head - Fighting For His Life In ICU - Video

webfact

This is inflammatory talk...totally stupid for farangs in this dangerous time to get enmeshed-albeit verbally- in SOMEONE ELSE'S WAR!!!!

In the era of twitter and various forms of instant communication imagine if it leaks out that farang kii nok are rubbishing the reds...

Moderator...are you at the controls???

It isn't someone else's war when I am resident here and have business interests here and I, part of my family, most of my close friends and all of my staff are affected by what is going on every day.

Besides there was no violation of any forum rules in my post.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes people should choose their own fate, however being paid to vote and/or to protest in the name of democracy is a perversion.

The true perversion is when both sides buy equally but only one is condemned for it

Troops fire tear gas and rubber bullets at protesters

Troops fired tear gas and rubber bullets at red shirts protesters near a gate of Lumpini Park on Thursday, resulting in one dead and injuring many others.

The clash started after the protesters hurled bottles and stones at the troops who fought back by firing tear gas and rubber bullets at the protesters.

gonna be a long night of fights

Yes people should choose their own fate, however being paid to vote and/or to protest in the name of democracy is a perversion.

The true perversion is when both sides buy equally but only one is condemned for it

Great comment. Who paid for all the old teachers and government workers to block the airport and government house for 5 months.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation

Some 20 protesters injured by rubber bullets

Thai PBS reported that troops clashed with red-shirt protesters at the Lumpini Park at 20:40 pm, injuring some 20 protesters.

The protesters tried to trap the troops inside the Lumpini Park and tried to demolish blockade on the Rama IV Road.

Troops then fired rubber bullets at the protesters, causing them to retreat to Rajprasong and the authorities managed to block all sides of Rajprasong rally zone.

The Nation

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Hmm, is anyone modding this thread? There are several posters who should be banned for their comments

Simon

With you on that Simon.

Love it how farangs always think they know whats best for Thailand.

Wonder how many of them actually live here.

Perhaps they should bear in mind we are nothing more than guests here.

Hopefully immigration will tighten up the visa extension rules in the near future.

No, we are not guests. Guests get free room and board. Tourists are customers, invited to come here by the government and one of its embezzlement arms, the TAT. Many residents, like me for example, are investors in the country, providing jobs for Thai people. In fact without foreign investment, our "Hosts" would still be getting around in rickshaws on dirt roads. I also support my Thai wife and members of her family and have paid more in company tax than most average citizens pay in the lifetime. So if I want to complain occasionally, I feel I have paid for the right to do so, financially, emotionally, spiritually and educationally - the latter meaning I have actually done a lot of reading on the history of this country and its society and have a pretty good idea of how it works and reasonable notions of what sort of direction the country needs to take. Yes, there are those who whinge and moan without having a clue, but this is by no means all foreigners.

That maybe so but unless youre a Thai citizen youre a guest.

I agree we are guests. Where I come from we call people looking for free room and board either bums or leeches. I'm surprised the guy hasn't injured his shoulder patting himself on the back.

To think some people are happy, that this man has been shot is really very sad.No matter what he ha said or if he wears a red shirt.Someone getting shot and there life nearly taken away is not somthing to be happy about in my books .

Fiction books eh?

This is real life and that scum was inciting death and violence in return for a very large pay cheque. Arseman next please!

If the army did it, well done but has anyone ever thought about the reds having a sniper trying to shoot another journalist to blame it on the government and in usual incompetence he missed and hit his leader instead ???

They did it before .. why not again to try and discredit the government

Question is will Mr Abhisit have the balls to admit he ordered killing?

I doubt it bloody yellow skirt! yellow belly.

Probably try and fob it off on someone else.

So I assume with your vitriol and accusations that you have evidence of any sort whatsoever that Abhisit ordered the killing of Seh Daeng.

How very stupid! Who else do you think is responsible for this Somchai from the 7/11 down the road? Grow up man.

With the attached avatar your impolite and ignorant post ridicules yourself 

Have respect for the Dalai Lama

PS; A man, by definition is already grown up.

( How very stupid ! )

post-81722-1273766775_thumb.jpg

Very happy he was shot. Think of the lifes that will be saved. Well done PM a very well executed tactical and psychological event that will save the lifes of many and bring Thailand closer to peace.

So you're saying the PM ordered Seh Daeng executed? :)

This reflects badly on Thailand no matter what side you are on / sympathize with as a Thai. The Reds and Yellows are both corrupt at the leadership levels, there has been prolonged period of street violence/occupation in the heart of BKK and now there has been a declaration of a state of emergency in 15 states.

Thailand is front pg. news in Europe & America for all the wrong reasons... Anyway this too will pass, hopefully Thailand's ever more educated elite will see beyond the end of tomorrow and focus on growing the pie rather than divvying up that which remains. Over in America/Europe they have to refocus on living within their means (after coasting on too much easy credit) whereas in Thailand given its resources it would be easy to focus on expanding the economy by enacting & enforcing sensible laws on business/investment and political corruption. Problem is the army, police and judiciary are so thoroughly corrupt I fear this is easier said than done.

To think some people are happy, that this man has been shot is really very sad.No matter what he ha said or if he wears a red shirt.Someone getting shot and there life nearly taken away is not somthing to be happy about in my books .

Do you know what kind of stuff he has been instigating in the past few weeks ? The "peaceful protesters" who have "guards" who are "not armed" yet we see them on Aljazeera armed with sharpened bamboo stakes and handguns.

And the shrapnel from the grenades his thugs launched at the "multi color protesters" that are still stuck on the facade of my office building outside Silom MRT are a daily reminder of what this man has been up to. "Security" and "Military Strategy" was his responsibility within the red shirt movement and the buck stops with him.

I am sorry but before the bleeding hearts cry for humanity and sympathy please do go over the events of the last few weeks and keep in mind the death toll this person has contributed to.

One could argue that he was kinda brain-dead all along. Good riddance!

This is inflammatory talk...totally stupid for farangs in this dangerous time to get enmeshed-albeit verbally- in SOMEONE ELSE'S WAR!!!!

In the era of twitter and various forms of instant communication imagine if it leaks out that farang kii nok are rubbishing the reds...

Moderator...are you at the controls???

yes we are and you both calm down. :)

So I assume with your vitriol and accusations that you have evidence of any sort whatsoever that Abhisit ordered the killing of Seh Daeng.

How very stupid! Who else do you think is responsible for this Somchai from the 7/11 down the road? Grow up man.

With the attached avatar your impolite and ignorant post ridicules yourself

Have respect for the Dalai Lama

PS; A man, by definition is already grown up.

( How very stupid ! )

Stupid move to kill seh daeng, since thaksin loved him. It seems Abhisit wants to wake up the lion more

Moderate Reds who thought he was getting too violent? Yellow shirt sharpshooter?

Great comment. As anybody asked why sooty(abhisit) and sweep(large head Suthep) have not made no comment about the assassination attempt. Do they not have conclusive proof who fired the gun. Funny that he was on tv 30 mins after somebody fired some grenades into innocent people, proclaiming he knew it came from the red camp. These people are so <deleted> arrogant. Their arrogance makes them believe we believe everything they say.

haha burn baby burn 1 down....

...not many left now!

bl-a-18-02.jpg

That's not even at Rajarpasong you dunce. This pic is from the route between democracy monument and Phan Fa bridge, and was taken when the Reds were doing their marches round the city weeks ago.

Redparrot...you really are!

I find you to be incredibly insulting and arrogant. All you needed to do was to point out the details of the picture. This is a good example of how incivility creates dissension amongst people, so please tell me if you would like it if someone said the same thing to you? I doubt it. Play nice!

I have to say some of the comments on here are embarrassing, here is a man that nailed his colours to the mast, he based his decision from being involved, from knowing what has gone on behind the scenes rather than what his mate down the pub told him or because he read some <deleted> from a farang on a forum that bought into the government propaganda. He had the courage to do what he thought was right for the THAI people, some of you need to understand that, I doubt that some of you would even have the courage to fight back if attacked in thailand reading some of the spineless comments and laughing at the probable death of a military man and father that saw injustice for a large group of Thai people.

I have to agree that some of the comments are embarrassing. I wouldn't cheer his death, the exact circumstances of which we are unlikely to find out any time soon, but he certainly made a few enemies in his time. Especially recently with his 'Ronin warriors' and the targeted assassination of Thai officers.

No matter what the little Tahilande farangs think, this is awful, I don't care if he was a good or bad guy, to be shot in the head [and yes he was if you look at real news instead of local shit] makes Thailand look like an African third world country.

Crap about shoot them out, do what is necessary to remove the protestors is simplistic and naive.

This will never go away until the inequalities in Thailand are addressed to some degree.

The army is shooting at people in Lumpini right now, it's on Thai TV.

It was a while ago actually .Rubber bullets and the protestors have retreated. No doubt they will repeat it may times over as there is not much alternative footage available

The army is shooting at people in Lumpini right now, it's on Thai TV.

It was a while ago actually .Rubber bullets and the protestors have retreated. No doubt they will repeat it may times over as there is not much alternative footage available

Were they peaceful "protesting" toothless old ladies eating som tam?

f the army did it, well done but has anyone ever thought about the reds having a sniper trying to shoot another journalist to blame it on the government and in usual incompetence he missed and hit his leader instead ???

They did it before .. why not again to try and discredit the government

What is strange, a sniper would normally go for a much safer body shot - chest (except in the movies) the damage a high velocity round does when passing through the body usually guaranties death. The head is much more difficult to hit due to being smaller and sudden movements - especially in bad light conditions. If the sniper was aiming at a taller journalist and missed him, he could have easily hit his boss in the head

Edited by Herm

If he was shot in the head with a high velocity round (from some distance) then he would not have much of a head left. Looks more like low velocity from close distance.

Rubbish, as usual from the "weapons experts". There is as yet nothing to support either piece of total conjecture.

All I know is this.........

Taksins gonna be pissed that he spent all that money and has nothing to show for it!!!! :)

Greg

some former East Europeans and Russians may pay him a visit when he dares to go to Montenegro again. They're all pissed off with this guy.