Red-Shirts Leader Seh Daeng Shot In The Head - Fighting For His Life In ICU - Video

webfact

it shows your own meagre level of intelligence if you think that Abhisit or Suthep will have signed or uttered any order, to anyone, that says anything like '' off you go out and kill Seh Daeng''

So who gave the orders for the army to use live ammo then? The tooth fairy ? :)

After April 10 of course the army is carrying live ammo, they have been for days. No one said they had orders to use it to fire on the crowds though. But once the reds attack them they will be able to defend themselves. If they had orders to use live ammo on the crowd last night there would have been evidence of it and dead people in the hospitals, have there been lots of fatalities yet?

Don't waste your time Laz. It's like giving a pig a diamond ring.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Abhisit has been sent a letter from Human Rights informing him that he has committed a war crime by allowing civilians to be shot - possibly more than 20 last night. I have seen the letter and it is very legally written. Next change of government and he won't be safe anywhere in the world from prosecution.

What is "Human Rights"? Is it the "Human Rights of Soi 15"?

How do you commit a war crime by "*allowing* civilians to be shot"?

No more questions ... laughing too much. :)

it shows your own meagre level of intelligence if you think that Abhisit or Suthep will have signed or uttered any order, to anyone, that says anything like '' off you go out and kill Seh Daeng''

So who gave the orders for the army to use live ammo then? The tooth fairy ? :)

i am thinking that might have been the Army.......

Well Abhisit has been sent a letter from Human Rights informing him that he has committed a war crime by allowing civilians to be shot - possibly more than 20 last night. I have seen the letter and it is very legally written. Next change of government and he won't be safe anywhere in the world from prosecution.

Good news !

I wonder if he will serve his jail time or escape overseas... :)

Which civilians might those be? Good try though your post is almost legibly written. If Abhisit truly feared prosecution I hear Montenegro harbors criminals for a fee. For those confused reds out there a military general in combat fatigues commanding his own private army is not a civilian.

Good news !

Absolutely preposterous.....Both posts

What a nice couple you make , guys....I just hope you won't mate and reproduce....

Edited by Who, me ?

which human rights what?

from where?

and just for clarity, lets see a reference link to it so we can all be the judge instead of just you

i remember when Thaksin organised the peace work killings of 2500 '' drug dealers''

the UN sent a human rights commissioner to see him in Bangkok

he would not see him and told officials to tell him to mind his own business and put him back on the plane

doesn't seem to have stopped him globetrotting does it?

realistically these organisations justify their own funding and their own jobs by firing off letters to everyone

has it made a difference in Darfur, Sierra Leone, Zimbabwe, Somalia ??

not a bit and it never will...........

Yes but csolgosz has SEEN the letter, AND it was legally well written :):D :D

Honestly these guys are either sniffing glue or else they are on a Chang drip.!!

I have been looking everywhere for the international condemnation that red apologists said would come from this, and all I have been able to find is this: (2.42 this morning - but funny how it doesn't mention Sae Daeng.)
THE NATION: Thaksin has just sent his tweet, condemning the use of force on protesters. (2.42)

HIs latest tweet, Thaksin criticized govt 4 not being sincere & just in its reconciliation plan. "Reconciliation is not only beautiful wrd."

Perhaps Thaksin is not known for spending time caring for friends who are no longer useful for him?

Good news !

Which civilians might those be? Good try though your post is almost legibly written. If Abhisit truly feared prosecution I hear Montenegro harbors criminals for a fee. For those confused reds out there a military general in combat fatigues commanding his own private army is not a civilian.

It certainally explains why Abhisit is so defiantly clinging to power - he fears prosecution for his crimes.

Everybody knows Abhisit is a hypocrite, he will avoid his jail time by escaping overseas just like the others.

Unless Sae Dangs men get to him first.

Shooting this guy in full view of the international media was an incredibly stupid thing to do, and it won't solve anything. The reds are armed to the teeth, with a gun in almost every Thai house. Driving this conflict underground by shooting people has far reaching consequences that are too awful to contemplate.

The only way out of this mess is through dialogue, democratic process and unbiased justice.

Well said.

The Army shooting people has not solved the problems in the South, it has made things worse

If you remove the reds from Rajaprasong tomorrow and use brutal force, I think you can be sure that bombings and shootings will rock Bangkok every week for months and perhaps years to come.

Thai's work on the principle of "an eye for eye".

This all stated with the PAD in 2006 followed by the illegal coup, and it will get more "tit for tat" the longer it goes on.

Indeed, Thais most certainaly work on the principle of an eye for an eye.

Abhisit and Suthep will be most likely be assasinated (by the pros, not the amatuers) as a result of their own stupidity by ordering the killings.

At least the army looks like its starting to do the job it was assigned to do, in a proper democracy the armed forces are there to protect the majority that what they should do.

Edited by TonyH

Let me get this straight ...Thaksin's extrajudicial killings of drug dealers were fiercely condemned by the Democrats. Now the army has shot a General in the head while he was giving an interview to an international media reporter.

I assume he was given a fair trial before he was shot?

EXACTLY some posters on here are a disgrace and how they have not been suspended for some of the comments I will never know - whatever your views shooting an unarmed guy in the head while he gives a TV interview is disgraceful and shows how this government is handling the crisis.

Seh Daeng is a rogue nut alright. The red shirts would be better off without him, but I'm not sure if assassinating him while he's giving an interview to international media on live television is a good thing to do. Probably a rather stupid move.

everybody is speak like they know who done this. yet there is no link as to who eve the suspects are. for all we know it might vae been another red. trying to create more problems. or a yellow. or a soldier or a policeman or a mental man, or the mafia or his brother. what i mean is assumption being the mutha of all mess ups. best sit back and wait for the full story

Shooting this guy in full view of the international media was an incredibly stupid thing to do, and it won't solve anything. The reds are armed to the teeth, with a gun in almost every Thai house. Driving this conflict underground by shooting people has far reaching consequences that are too awful to contemplate.

The only way out of this mess is through dialogue, democratic process and unbiased justice.

Well said.

The Army shooting people has not solved the problems in the South, it has made things worse

If you remove the reds from Rajaprasong tomorrow and use brutal force, I think you can be sure that bombings and shootings will rock Bangkok every week for months and perhaps years to come.

Thai's work on the principle of "an eye for eye".

This all stated with the PAD in 2006 followed by the illegal coup, and it will get more "tit for tat" the longer it goes on.

Indeed, Thais most certainaly work on the principle of an eye for an eye.

Abhisit and Suthep will be most likely be assasinated (by the pros, not the amatuers) as a result of their own stupidity by ordering the killings.

so who you think shot him with a high powered rifle then? Santa Claus? don't be naive

Disgusting some of the posts on here claiming how "good it is" for someone to be shot.

Som nam na........ the word good, is not good enough in this case.... How many people did this person boast about killing..!!!

Discraceful you support sneaking around and killing people - what a cowardly act!

Good news !

It certainally explains why Abhisit is so defiantly clinging to power - he fears prosecution for his crimes.

Everybody knows Abhisit is a hypocrite, he will avoid his jail time by escaping overseas just like the others.

Unless Sae Dangs men get to him first.

that explains why Abhisit has tried to turn himself in then, despite his diplomatic immunity

he has even asked parliament if they can set it aside so he can report to the police to answer any charges

he sounds really scared to me

oh and please do not try to speak for 'Everybody'' , you barely represent homo sapians let alone intelligent posters on TV or anywhere else

by the way Russell where have you been since April 30th ?

did you get laid off during the boring 'negotiating' period ?

Just got a business idea...

can we get just put Russelhantz, Levelhead etc. in a room and sell tickets to others watching them while they discuss the future of Thailand? People will laugh so hard, they'll wet their pants I guess. Anybody knows a suitable venue ?

TonyH 'At least the army looks like its starting to do the job it was assigned to do'

Doing the job is NOT shooting people in the head while they give a TV interview

Edited by ChiangMaiFun

Seen it, have you?

How? Do you work in the inner circles of the Thai Government?

Perhaps you'd like to go to the PMs office and grab it again and scan it for the rest of us to see...

Disgusting some of the posts on here claiming how "good it is" for someone to be shot.

Som nam na........ the word good, is not good enough in this case.... How many people did this person boast about killing..!!!

Discraceful you support sneaking around and killing people - what a cowardly act!

Yup, discraceful is the correct word. Sadly he is not the only one.

Boof heads galore

Edited by RussellHantz

Let me get this straight ...Thaksin's extrajudicial killings of drug dealers were fiercely condemned by the Democrats. Now the army has shot a General in the head while he was giving an interview to an international media reporter.

EXACTLY some posters on here are a disgrace and how they have not been suspended for some of the comments I will never know - whatever your views shooting an unarmed guy in the head while he gives a TV interview is disgraceful and shows how this government is handling the crisis.

now who has already proved the army did this, just you two?

The end justifies the means.

He was an enemy of thr state, he was a terrorist, he was a dangerous Gob Sh!te.

Shooting him has probably saved hundreds of lives in the long term.

Take off your red coloured spectacles, and stop being over dramatic.

How sad that some people might believe what you're saying. Please name the exact Human Rights group that you talk of, and generally these groups make a public letter in such cases. Human Rights groups are not courts themselves, they raise awareness and make appeals. There is an international court of human rights, who would send a summons for a change to be faced, so are you saying that a case is open with the PM to attend? Care to share some appropriate details with us?

Maybe you can prove my insticts to be incorrect but sounds like your comment is absolute bo***cks.

Let me see if I've learned anything from reading red posts for the past couple months, here we go....

Abhisit is no order shoot Seh Daeng, where is proof? Video no is have. He shoot by fake army is really Red guard who do to shoot him. You have no proof all is fake. Independent agency must investigate and show is no Abhisit. Maybe meteor fall from sky is no proof it was even bullet.

Seh Daeng is a rogue nut alright. The red shirts would be better off without him, but I'm not sure if assassinating him while he's giving an interview to international media on live television is a good thing to do. Probably a rather stupid move.

At this point I believe the police and the media don't know who was behind the shooting. There are so many "gunmen" in Thailand it probably wouldn't be hard for any faction to find a competent sniper. There are so many possible motives for people to want Seh Daeng removed from the scene that it's good everyone is being careful about assigning blame for this. I can imagine a faction within the Red Shirts who would like to have Thaksin's wonder boy go away. I can imagine a "peaceful resolution" faction also who would feel gratified if Seh Daeng was no longer on the scene with his hard-line arguments. And of course the Yellow Shirts would be pleased by his demise. Or maybe just a group of businessmen who are tired of the Red Shirts rallies interfering with their day-to-day business. Even small businessmen in that part of town should be able to raise the fee for a marksman.

Maybe someone was peeved that he took the last of the som tam, or maybe he shagged someone else's Mia Noi... who knows?

Boof heads galore

Ah, but you can say this about Abhisit-

"Unless Sae Dangs men get to him first."

So who's the "boof head"?

And why didn't you condemn the Red leaders for threatening to burn down Bangkok, destroy the BTS, giving out addresses of officials and saying "not responsible for what happens", allowing speakers on stage to say they wanted to kill Abhisit.....hyposcrisy?

Edited by Netfan

now who has already proved the army did this, just you two?

did I say Army? I said it's a disgrace shooting a guy giving a TV interview - and its disgraceful how the government is handling the crisis - it's disgusting

russellhantz

what does one have to do to get you to answer a question?

shall i issue an immunity challenge?

by the way disgraceful is not spelt as ''discraceful'' and is not the correct word

i fact it is not a word at all

Edited by timekeeper

This is not the work of a army sniper, that would have left his brains splattered all over the road like we saw on April 10th.

This was the work of a handgun, shot at close range.

It seems like the reporter that was interviewing him when he was shot might have noticed that. :)

Unreliable source, a so called journalist..

The true story will come out in time.

There are many rifts inside the red movement and bumping this idiot off was the only way others can proceed in another direction, like reconciliation.

Seh Deang never wanted that.

Also you fail to see that a army rifle would have killed him instantly if it entered his head through the temple as reported and brains splattered over the place.

Not sitting in a hospital in a coma,only a small calibre bullet would get lodged in his head requiring surgery for removal.

There is no way a army soldier could get that close to fire a small calibre handgun.

Impossible it was a sniper, not enough fire power.

How have you seen the letter? Because you and your drinking buddy wrote it on the back of 'Bangkok Tit's and Bums' magazine in the pub at 6am this morning as you were quaffing your four pints you lined up at last orders? Don't you just love piss heads and their contribution to society...not! What did you actually say?

"Dear Pime Minishter, me and Fwanky boy here fink you are a nob coz that's what my sun sed when I called him in Borstal last nite. We fink yuse is comiting a war crime and all da uver Pime ministus will beat you <deleted>**ing hed up when u is not Prime miginister any more. We are sory about the lager staines on dis paper and also about the pictturz of tit's and <deleted>, and the bit of puke from Frankies pitzar. We is da pateyea human writes group so watch it, coz me and frank woz SAS, but I can't say anymore coz of official secrets u no.

sinseerlee csolgosz I doesnt no what csolgosz means but its what fwanky calz me when he is well piszed up witch iz al da time coz my reel name is ofishal seekret sas."

Well csolgosz see your letter is out! I have heard the PM has cancelled all engagements today and is very very worried.

Edited by Tigs

quite right as he should have been shot in the a*rse'cos that's where his brain is !! now go back and keep your right hand busy.

wow an intelligent yellow post - such a rare thing a guy with your gift with words

What is "Human Rights"? Is it the "Human Rights of Soi 15"?

How do you commit a war crime by "*allowing* civilians to be shot"?

No more questions ... laughing too much. :)

Good point. If "*allowing* civilians to be shot" was truly a "war crime" then every head of state in the world would be guilty.