How Is This Heat Affecting You?

jaideeguy

post-23786-1273858953_thumb.png

I am to be liking the chili eating diet quite a lot...but it has had the most unfortunate and unseemly consequence, my dear gentleman.

If you please, dear sir, a solid recommendation for a top rate cosmetologist would be most appreciated.

:D

It's blinkin' hot. The only deniers are ensconced in a Hang Dong mansion with (5) 35,000 BTU air cons, or are conveniently visiting their rellies in Sweden or live in the Montri where they can run air all day long and won't get charged a farthing more over the long term room rate.

I'm thinking of moving to Death Valley, California to get away from this heat.... :)

post-23786-1273858880.jpg

post-23786-1273858925_thumb.jpg

post-23786-1273858953_thumb.png

I am to be liking the chili eating diet quite a lot...but it has had the most unfortunate and unseemly consequence, my dear gentleman.

If you please, dear sir, a solid recommendation for a top rate cosmetologist would be most appreciated.

:D

It's blinkin' hot. The only deniers are ensconced in a Hang Dong mansion with (5) 35,000 BTU air cons, or are conveniently visiting their rellies in Sweden or live in the Montri where they can run air all day long and won't get charged a farthing more over the long term room rate.

I'm thinking of moving to Death Valley, California to get away from this heat.... :)

McG, have you ever seen the classic BBC comedy series from the 70's called 'It Aint Half Hot Mum'? Try downloading it :D

Funny . . .

I'm quite enjoying it, I hate being cold! The only thing I don't like

is sweating so much under the least exertion! I don't have Aircon except in the bedroom

and find that a fan is adequate elsewhere . . . . .

david

anyway, things are looking up if TV weather is correct

Google has it at 41 Sat, Sun, Mon and 42 with rain Tuesday. At least it cools down somewhat of a night here... try living down south!

Anyway, fierce heat is nice and makes everything bigger for one :) . The only time I don't like it is on a Changover and when accompanied by intense humidity.

The most frustrating thing about this heat is my lack of energy, motivation and once simple chores are backing up on me because I really don't want to break a sweat. I do the songkran thing too if I have to expose myself to that blazing sun after 10am.......cools you for 10 minutes, then clothes dry and get hot again.

Today was a bit cooler with a high cloud cover and i'm feeling much better.

I have a digital thermometer and it read 102f in the kitchen yesterday and I had to bake a loaf of bread....

it's great! pop off to the gym around noon, just need to take a larger than usual bottle of water.

plus, i can run on the track without locals pickanicking on the inner lanes.

dont forget to incl the sauna :D

now yr making us look bad/old :)