What Your Thai Gf Say?

kwiz117

What your Wife/GF think when you type in this forum? Do they read this?

My wife always laugh at me and say I am a jobless man just wasting time. She say all in this forum are jobless people.

She ask whether we don’t have any otherthing to do than discussing things about them [Thai] like we have stayed in Thailand more than them and we know about Thailand more than them. :o:D

I thought it is an interesting comment. Any feedback from your GF/Wife ? B)

hi guys,

just wanted to add my boyfriend's reactions, sorry if off-topic. B)

he is not very quick in reading English and when he watches me clicking through the forum, the avatars first spring to his eye... and some of them used here are a bit 'blunt' or even violent, so he got suspicious and thought I'm on a somewhat 'dirty' site :D

First he thought all the people are replying to me personally and got jealous B)

but after I explained to him and he spent some time in the forum, he thinks this is really helpful and informative, well, especially the visa forum. Actually, it has made him more interested in the internet and now he is more online than me and also chatting with people on the net :o it helped to improve his command of English - thanks thaivisa.com B)

fortunately our keyboard does not have thai characters so I can have an eye on what is going on... B)B)

chokdee

elfe

What your Wife/GF think when you type in this forum? Do they read this?

My wife always laugh at me and say I am a jobless man just wasting time. She say all in this forum are jobless people.

She ask whether we don’t have any otherthing to do than discussing things about them [Thai] like we have stayed in Thailand more than them and we know about Thailand more than them. :o:D

I thought it is an interesting comment. Any feedback from your GF/Wife ? B)

Jobless?........................ The only reason i am on here is that i do work, albeit in a country that is so expensive, i dont bother to go out much. My laptop is used a lot in everyday work, ADSL connection is always on, and Japanese T.V. is crap.

Maybe she is hinting that..... YOU.............. are a jobless man.

I stayed in Thailand since 1990 and certainly know more about Thailand than many many Thai people.

Kwiz, go out and get a job, your wife is hinting i think.

Guest IT Manager
hi guys,

just wanted to add my boyfriend's reactions, sorry if off-topic. B)

he is not very quick in reading English and when he watches me clicking through the forum, the avatars first spring to his eye... and some of them used here are a bit 'blunt' or even violent, so he got suspicious and thought I'm on a somewhat 'dirty' site :D

First he thought all the people are replying to me personally and got jealous B)

but after I explained to him and he spent some time in the forum, he thinks this is really helpful and informative, well, especially the visa forum. Actually, it has made him more interested in the internet and now he is more online than me and also chatting with people on the net :o it helped to improve his command of English - thanks thaivisa.com B)

fortunately our keyboard does not have thai characters so I can have an eye on what is going on... B)B)

chokdee

elfe

Why don't you have Thai characters? Goodness.

B)

well, she likes when I report some nice news, LOL on some good jokes B)

she doesn't mind so much about, as she knows that we are talking between expats

living here, and she is quite happy to see that I get in contact with others :o

I used to spend most of my time on this machine ...

less now that we have a lovely daughter B)

but anyway, I still spend a lot of time on it, just changed my working-time :D

addictive, for sure B)

don't get slave of your pleasures B)

I stayed in Thailand since 1990 and certainly know more about Thailand than many many Thai people.

Begs , that may be true , but a pretty " big yourself up" way of saying it.

Modesty may become you one day.

Indeed many of your posts include reference to your success and wealth.

Congratulations....

:o

Begs , that may be true , but a pretty " big yourself up" way of saying it.

Modesty may become you one day.

Indeed many of your posts include reference to your success and wealth.

Congratulations....

:o

Thanks