Are You Prepared For The Abyss?

trigger571

Lets see where it goes from here.Another coup probably.As of now I have no fear , untill now falangs are NOT an issue , in fact its probably the safest thing to be.

I would however be concerned if a Thaksin / red led government comes to power.If they could do what they wanted , it could be scary.They never had the power last time because of the so called `elite´ but next time things could be different.

This is not a struggle of poor v elite as the ignorant BBC is reporting.This is the defence of law and order and if the army does´t get things under control , the terrorists will create a state of anarchy.I fear there are plenty more fatalities coming because there are no negotiations left.If the reds could not except the proposed road map then they are void of reason.That is the worrying part.

I say this goverment should find a corrupt policeman in Montenegro and pay him 1 million dollars cash end of story.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets see where it goes from here.Another coup probably.As of now I have no fear , untill now falangs are NOT an issue , in fact its probably the safest thing to be.

I would however be concerned if a Thaksin / red led government comes to power.If they could do what they wanted , it could be scary.They never had the power last time because of the so called `elite´ but next time things could be different.

This is not a struggle of poor v elite as the ignorant BBC is reporting.This is the defence of law and order and if the army does´t get things under control , the terrorists will create a state of anarchy.I fear there are plenty more fatalities coming because there are no negotiations left.If the reds could not except the proposed road map then they are void of reason.That is the worrying part.

Cant sell my house cant rent it out either. I cant pay the maid or the gardener. Thanks Mr. Thaksin.