Vo-tech Training In Los

Spee

Does anyone have any leads or info regarding vocational or technical training in Central LoS, or in the area between central and Bkk areas?

One of my honey's brothers has recently lost his fairly good paying job (about double the per capita), and it may be hard for him to find decent work without some additional training.

I'd like to try and get him hooked up with a good trade school to learn basic electrical, or plumbing or mechanical skills.

He's a good guy and a hard worker with pretty good english skills. I just want to help him get a new start.

Any thoughts or ideas would be very much appreciated!

TIA

Does anyone have any leads or info regarding vocational or technical training in Central LoS, or in the area between central and Bkk areas?

One of my honey's brothers has recently lost his fairly good paying job (about double the per capita), and it may be hard for him to find decent work without some additional training.

I'd like to try and get him hooked up with a good trade school to learn basic electrical, or plumbing or mechanical skills.

He's a good guy and a hard worker with pretty good english skills. I just want to help him get a new start.

Any thoughts or ideas would be very much appreciated!

TIA

You might ask the honey's brother if he can find a school himself. Perhaps this way he will feel more involved at the outset and help him to feel more in control of his own life.

You might ask the honey's brother if he can find a school himself.  Perhaps this way he will feel more involved at the outset and help him to feel more in control of his own life.

Yeah good point for sure Chownah. I wasn't trying to play the all-knowing superior falang or anything like that.

He is just frustrated at not having his job anymore, and at seeing limited prospects for the future. His main thing at his old job was that he speaks english half-decent, and acted as a foreman/translator between his falang bosses and the Thai laborers. That job has been shut down for a couple months now and those kinds of good jobs are tough opportunities to come by.

My honey and he have been talking with me about getting him over to work in the US or UK for a while. Part of that involves coming over with a good skill that is needed.

He's a decent simple central-country guy. What he wants most of all is a chance to save up a decent nest egg, so that he has enough money to build a house in the village, find a mate and raise a family. If needed, I'd like to be in a position to help him achieve those goals.