Thai People Who Went To Rome

kamakashi

Hi everyone!

My fiance is doing a questionair for her thesis at Rome University bachelors degree. She needs people from Thailand who traveled to Rome to answer her questions please. She needs 500 Thai people to answer the questions. Here is the link http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?fo...uMzliS29henc6MQPlease only answer the questions if you are Thai and traveled to Rome. Thank you so much!

สวัสดีค่ัะ ดิฉันชื่อเชน เพ็ญนภา กรรดูลย์ กำลังทำวิทยานิพนธ์ เกี่ยวกับภาพลักษณ์ของกรุงโรม จึงอยากขอความกรุณา เพื่อน ๆ และท่านที่เป็นคน ไทยผู้เคย ไปเที่ยวที่กรุงโรม ช่วยกรอกแบบสอบถามที่แนบมานี้ให้ด้วยนะค่ะ จะเป็นพระคุณอย่างสูง หรือถ้าเพื่อนๆ รู้จักใครที่เคยมาที่โรม ก็ขอความกรุณาส่งต่อแบบสอบถามให้ด้วยนะค่ะ thank you so much,ขอบคุณมากๆค่ะ.http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?fo...uMzliS29henc6MQ

Edited by kamakashi

I would doubt there are 50 Thai people that have traveled to Rome, never mind 500.

You may be surprised, there is a major gathering each month (3rd Sunday IIRC) at the big park in Eur, 90% Thais.

My wife and her two sisters moved to Italy 15 years ago as domestic help, both sisters are still there with Italian spouses :)

My wife did your survey. We were there last year. We were in Patagonia last year also, met quite a few Thai's there. And when I was in Moscow, I saw a lot. Thai's are getting richer and thus traveling a lot more than they use to. Pretty much everywhere we travel, we meet Thai's....except for Rwanda...didn't see many there! ;-)

I would doubt there are 50 Thai people that have traveled to Rome, never mind 500.

Another mis perception about Thai people.

I have met Thai people travelling in lots of European countries, Iceland, the US, and in some South-American countries.

My wife and I lived in Rome for two years, she's going to answer your survey herself today and pass it to friends who came to visit us while were were there.

We were only there for a week, but dream of being able to live there for a few months or so. Lucky you!!!!!!

Thank you :-D Yeah I got to stay in Italy, Rome for 2 weeks. I live in America and I found my true love on facebook lol. I went to Rome last March and proposed to her. Now we have marriage plans for Thailand in September. I can't wait to marry her and start a family. We are both working hard to graduate college this year. Thank you all for answering the survey. I love her so much because she doesn't want to cheat and make up 500 fake Thai names and answer the questions. I can't wait to live with her in Thailand. I also may have a job in Khon Kaen working at a restaurant. Her friend wants us to work there together. Not a bad way to start a marriage in Thailand where we can be together. I will also look for graphic/web design work when I am there. We also want to start a tourism business together and travel ^___^ Thank you thank you thank you.

My wife and I lived in Rome for two years, she's going to answer your survey herself today and pass it to friends who came to visit us while were were there.

Thank you so much for your help. :)

ive met thais in russia and china

My experience in Rome was great but I didn't like how dirty it was. I saw trash flying around everywhere and tons of graffiti. Everything looked dirty and not taken care of. I am American and traveled to Rome to propose to my Thai girlfriend at the Trevi Fountain :-D I looked at her more than I looked at Rome 5555555555++ ^___^

My wife did your survey. We were there last year. We were in Patagonia last year also, met quite a few Thai's there. And when I was in Moscow, I saw a lot. Thai's are getting richer and thus traveling a lot more than they use to. Pretty much everywhere we travel, we meet Thai's....except for Rwanda...didn't see many there! ;-)

no Thais at the Jomson trek/Nepal < the only blank line on the board, which showed how many people from what country past that registration point there in which month per year was Thailand... :)