Bangkok Is Burning

losworld

So the leaders surrender and their followers decide to burn and loot Bangkok. Well I'd say the leaders say go home but they have been instructed to do otherwise from their true leader. Desperate and obviously insane.

Anyone still think this is a true grass roots democratic movement for the good of Thailand. I said in an earlier post that this type of violent uprising would set the clock back 20 years for Thailand and now it seems to be proving itself true.

Any large investor would never set up a large plant or a business in such a volatile business environment. Now you see why these types of things are squashed so quickly in the west.

And moderator don't be pulling or moving this post. This is a serious discussion in serious times.

I have to say that I am disappointed that the so called 'rogue' element of the red supporters have chosen this anarchic route.

What is happening in Bangkok, and some northern cities, does not progress the democratic cause of the reds. Rather, as suggested by the OP it sets it back 20 years.

Regrettably, my last 2 months stay in Thailand have convinced me that the country is at least 20 years 'more backward' than I had previously positioned it.