Uk Tourist Visa ?

Hello Folks

How many trips to Thailand would you need before applying for a tourist visa , at the moment i have two trips over a six month relationship. However the visa company im using says that i will need a third trip or the application will fail, to me that seems a bit excessive ! Anyway its difficult to travel now with all these problems in Bangkok and elsewhere, sometimes it feels that im never going to get the visa for my girlfriend :)

I look forward to your thoughts please

Thanks

I got my TGF back to the UK after only knowing her 2 months...

Made 3 visits in that time but actually met her on the second visit for 2/3 days, it was the 3rd trip that sealed the relationship.

There are no set rules, all circumstances will be looked at.

Two trips is sufficient if you used my company.

Subject to you satisfying paragraph 41 of the immigration rules and being able to supply proof of a subsisting relationship etc.

Has she Immigration history ?

A job ?

Assets land etc ?

I got my TGF back to the UK after only knowing her 2 months...

Made 3 visits in that time but actually met her on the second visit for 2/3 days, it was the 3rd trip that sealed the relationship.

There are no set rules, all circumstances will be looked at.

Which year was that in 2005/2006 ?

the visa company im using says that i will need a third trip or the application will fail
Rubbish!

As already said, each application is judged on it's own merits, there is no hard and fast rule on this point. All you have to show in this respect is that your relationship is genuine.

Is this visa company qualified and regulated in the UK? Have a read of Visa Agents, Read this before using one.