Red-Shirt Leaders Plea For An End To Riots

webfact

:) More fake reds!!
He said opportunists and "men in blue shirts" must end inciting riots in order to frame the reds.

These jerks are continually denying and passing the buck. Their time will come ... let's hope they get promoted to a cockroach in their next life!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am glad that Veera and Kobkaew pleaded with the red shirts for restraint. Veera's message seemed the more sincere but then he was the most moderate of the leaders from the beginning and clearly wanted to accept the government's road map that was unfortunately rejected by Thaksin. Veera pleaded with the red shirts to revert to the principles of peaceful ahimsa demonstration that he mistakenly believed the movement was all about. Kobkaew was mainly trying save his own skin by blaming the arson on Newin's blue shirts. Who followed their instructions to burn doesn't much matter, if they clearly gave the instructions. I hope that terrorist charges against Veera are not pursued. On the other hand Nattawut and Arisman deserve to burn in hel_l for inciting their followers to commit arson. No good for them to blame it on the blue shirts.

I am glad that Veera and Kobkaew pleaded with the red shirts for restraint. Veera's message seemed the more sincere but then he was the most moderate of the leaders from the beginning and clearly wanted to accept the government's road map that was unfortunately rejected by Thaksin. Veera pleaded with the red shirts to revert to the principles of peaceful ahimsa demonstration that he mistakenly believed the movement was all about. Kobkaew was mainly trying save his own skin by blaming the arson on Newin's blue shirts. Who followed their instructions to burn doesn't much matter, if they clearly gave the instructions. I hope that terrorist charges against Veera are not pursued. On the other hand Nattawut and Arisman deserve to burn in hel_l for inciting their followers to commit arson. No good for them to blame it on the blue shirts.

Some of the reds pounded from their stage (couple of daysago) that they would personally take responsibility for all of Thailand burning. Well, one of them said yesterday when he surrendered that he would not be able to pay for the damage but still take responsibility before the law.

Hey folks - here is my idea to make them help compensate for the damage:

After reconstruction of Central World just take the red shirt leaders to the toilets and make them clean those for the next 20 years. And, charge 50 Baht instead of 2 Baht... I would certainly be one of the first to THOROUGHLY use the toilets after a couple of super-spicy plates of som-tam from Isan...

Baaaaad thoughts, indeed... :) Well, actually, it would just be some kind of nice community service.

Bangkokians would love the service and turnover might really pay for Central World.

Edited by deepskyfreak

I said nothing about taking money out of Thailand. Thaksin is in Dubai, so clearly any money used to fund the red shirts would have come into Thailand. The money I'm talking about is the money that the red shirt leaders allegedly received from Thaksin as payment. It's just hard to believe they would keep it in Thai bank accounts, since Thaksin's accounts were frozen and they must have surely known about the government keeping an eye on all their accounts.

There were reports of Thaksin relatives withdrawing some 1.2 billion bt from local banks in recent weeks.

His wife, wasn't it? The reason she gave to the bank was "to buy lottery tickets". Seriously, sometimes I'm wondering if the government really is that ....well, dense? To put it nicely. Or if they're letting the Shinawatra's off the hook every time on purpose.

Remember Thaksin leaving for China to watch the Olympic Games? He left with dozens of boxes full of cash from Suvarnabhumi. Don't tell me nobody knew about that. And don't tell me either that they didn't exactly know that he was never coming back.

The same with not knowing that Thaksin's wife wouldn't use the 1.2 billion Baht to buy lottery tickets.

Different government when he sneaked off to China

Looks like this government have the money trail documented to some degree. Example Sudarat denied giving any money to the reds but the red leaders said she had. That implies they know full well the transfers were documented.

I wanna know whiuch red leader had 100 million cash in an account.

She gets some fact wrong in every post. Amazing how they could have hired such a dimwit :)

Off to jail you go terrorist! Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Maybe they can save money and try them with the yellow shirts at the same time..Oh! I forgot..no one was killed and the yellow shirts did not occupy and damage the gov. house and both airports during their rampage.

Rioting and protests makes a difference if you have total support from the army and the very high rich and powerful.

No one condones what the red shirts did and if they wanted to gain popular support looting and burning is not the way to go.

Rioting and protests makes a difference if you have total support from the army and the very high rich and powerful.

Yep. Absolutely. Works like that worldwide. Why should Thailand be any different? I bet every one of those Yellow Shirts had made a conscious decision, based on weighing up pros and cons, to do what they did. I bet almost everyone of those Red Shirts just went along for a bit of fun with their mates because they didn't have an awful lot else to do.

And honestly, I'm not trying to be mean. That's how revolutions happen - the oppressed masses just get carried along with the tide. And the fact that there are a lot of them, is what creates a 'movement'.