Farang Threatens To Burn Central World Down And Steal Everything From It ..

george

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

and you take this serious!

nice comedy value, but if you going to take it serious we have to laugh that you believe a falang can steal this much stuff.

news day slowing down is it? or Nation insist this be shown.

careful though, as thai gov might decide get all falangs out of town, barflys and all.

This is the same Farang that was on the BBC a few days ago at the Red barricade.

I remember a few people trying to identify him.

He is from London.

Anyone know who he is?

Take away his Visa assuming he has one and throw the fuc_ker out of the Country!! :)

and you take this serious!

nice comedy value, but if you going to take it serious we have to laugh that you believe a falang can steal this much stuff.

news day slowing down is it? or Nation insist this be shown.

careful though, as thai gov might decide get all falangs out of town, barflys and all.

It happened. So people knew it was going to happen 4 days before. I think that's pretty serious.

This is the same Farang that was on the BBC a few days ago at the Red barricade.

He is from London.

Anyone know who he is?

Take away his Visa assuming he has one and throw the fuc_ker out of the Country!! :)

This <deleted>..ing guy needs to be deported right away and put on a black list for ever

He is from London.

Anyone know who he is?

Throw him out of a plane would be better

Suppose it implies there was a plan. Bit silly for him to advertise himself - though he spoke with such eloquence I'm sure the authorities will be too impressed to make an example of the foreign terrorist.

Referring to the OP, it is quite curious that any expat would so blatantly join an opposition movement to this effect, unless he was a little "off". Hope he doesn't have any money invested in LOS. Chances are good the Thai CRES is following along and will be paying him a visit.

lol whoopsie, I bet he regrets that now !!!!

yes... if that was your plan and your were serious you might be better off keeping that information to yourself. looks like an all mouth no action type of guy to me...

for sure his days in thailand are numbered... probably 20000 of em stuck behind the bars at the bkk hilton....

Suppose it implies there was a plan. Bit silly for him to advertise himself - though he spoke with such eloquence I'm sure the authorities will be too impressed to make an example of the foreign terrorist.

To be honest, I would think that it's quite likely that he's high on yabaa.

Screw deporting him, put him in jail here!!!

Now that this video is going viral (my girl showed it to me a few hours ago on some thai persons facebook) it should be easy to track this guy down and find him. Someone SOMEWHERE has to know him and where he is!!

Identify and find him NOW! doesnt matter if he was drunk, high, joking or whatever - he was taking part in threatening terrorist behavior that has since happened exactly as he blatantly declared. He had knowledge of future terrorist attack and should therefore be treated as a terrorist. If you love Thailand identify this man now and get him the justice he has earned.

He guy is clearly mentally ill. Throws a stick down for no reason..then picks it up? He's just reacting too and feeding off the general rebelliousness. Like when chickens see blood.

he also has an illegitimate homeless Aussie son that reunited with him there at the riot and rally. charismatic guys :)

Let him visit Bangkok Hilton and let him wait for his court hearing for a long time...

Everybody knows they planned the attack on Central World, because the leaders have been talking about it for more than a month on stage, again again and again.

On video too, time and again for everyone to see! :) ...........and that is their genius local representative talkin threats.......smart one.