Farang Threatens To Burn Central World Down And Steal Everything From It ..

george

LOL So the tosser said he was going to burn down Central World... so what? Unless you can prove he did it, you got crap.

As far as I see it, any lunatic who has the balls to be with the reds through this crap until the bitter end is just as much one of them as he is one of us. Let him do what he wants and let the Thais deal with him in their own way.

Don't be wanke_rs and call the tip line on him. You don't call them on the Thais, so don't call them now.

Excuse me, but...what? This guy had knowledge about a terrorist attack on the country. I think it's pretty important that the police round him up for the safety of myself and my loved ones who live here in Bangkok. I'm sure he knows more.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is this the guy? Seen frequently with the red shirts and often behind the barricades.

FarangSuspect.jpg

Actually he probably didn't stick around for the ooting. When he saw soldiers not playing around with rubber bullets, he probably messed himself and beat Arisman out the door. When he gets caught though he actually deserves a worse punishment than his Thai comrades....

and you take this serious!

nice comedy value, but if you going to take it serious we have to laugh that you believe a falang can steal this much stuff.

news day slowing down is it? or Nation insist this be shown.

careful though, as thai gov might decide get all falangs out of town, barflys and all.

This is typical behaviour of a cockney (Person born within the sound of the bow bells in London UK.) Where there is trouble and a Brit is involved you can bet your bottom dollar that a stupid arrogant cockney is behind it.

He should have his passport stamped as No entry into the Kingdom of Thailand, then sent home on a wire mesh boat in shark infested waters. The idiot!

LOL So the tosser said he was going to burn down Central World... so what? Unless you can prove he did it, you got crap.

As far as I see it, any lunatic who has the balls to be with the reds through this crap until the bitter end is just as much one of them as he is one of us. Let him do what he wants and let the Thais deal with him in their own way.

Don't be wanke_rs and call the tip line on him. You don't call them on the Thais, so don't call them now.

No need to tip off anyone. The video is all over the internet.

nice comedy value, but if you going to take it serious we have to laugh that you believe a falang can steal this much stuff.

careful though, as thai gov might decide get all falangs out of town, barflys and all.

I wish the Thai Visa Mods would wack you with a Mod Hammer because you really are becoming an irritating troll insect flying all over the forums spitting out crap in the threads... :)

As for the idiot in the OP's video, I hope he gets his just rewards from the Thai authorities..

It's a side show and no falangs from here will attack him because all are chicken keyboard warriors.

You never allow for any opinions outside those of your own which is a pity as it broadens the mind to sometimes think why some other think like he do.

then because you not agree, you try to get somebody banned etc and scream for mummy or a mod to take away bad man not agree with your opinion.

Your last sentence also not allow for anything other than a Dem gov staying in power. Thai authorities can soon change in troubled times in which case he is then the hero and the other falangs who have troubled him will be turning up at airport for red stamp and one way trip home.

OK most of you support Gov/Elite/Dems, I know this and is ok, free speach and up to you. I read what you say.

please dont deport him, we dont want him back lock him away for 20 years.

Lock him up for 20 years for saying he is going to do something, yet no proof he did anything at all other than be there and run his mouth?

You guys work for the Chinese or Cuban government?

Get a grip guys. The guy is a loon no doubt, but none of us know if he did anything at all. Chances are he didn't. And as far as him hinting to the burning, the reds threatened to burn that down a week ago. Even I knew that.

Thanks for the video and the topic.

Not much we can say other than the man who rightfully predicted the terrible and sad fire is a real Nosterdumass.

Of course, this idiots did not do it, set the fire, but it is sick that he was likeely happy when it did burn down. I will miss that building. I hope it does get re-built.

i`d tip line him just for being a complete <deleted>... never mind that he might have burnt down Central world

This is typical behaviour of a cockney (Person born within the sound of the bow bells in London UK.) Where there is trouble and a Brit is involved you can bet your bottom dollar that a stupid arrogant cockney is behind it.

He should have his passport stamped as No entry into the Kingdom of Thailand, then sent home on a wire mesh boat in shark infested waters. The idiot!

your post is as childish idiotic and racist as they get with a hope of death tagged on.

sure he is the mad one?

You know who he is now, why not confront him? going to be hundreds of threats tonight from grounded barflys who dare not say boo to the tiniest thai woman, never mind a falang guy.

He has the balls, you guys threatening and screaming on here have the flowery dresses on.

your post is as childish idiotic and racist as they get with a hope of death tagged on.

sure he is the mad one?

You know who he is now, why not confront him? going to be hundreds of threats tonight from grounded barflys who dare not say boo to the tiniest thai woman, never mind a falang guy.

He has the balls, you guys threatening and screaming on here have the flowery dresses on.

Yes, he has the balls to throw down a stick. I wish I could be that brave.

sure he is the mad one?

Keep trolling great job !!!!!

OK what criminal offences has he commited

You do understand that defamation laws exist in Thailand!

State of emergency gathering of over 10 people with criminal intent?

Blocking a public highway?

Threatening to commit looting and arson?

Edited by kevkev1888

I wish the Thai Visa Mods would wack you with a Mod Hammer because you really are becoming an irritating troll insect flying all over the forums spitting out crap in the threads... :)

As for the idiot in the OP's video, I hope he gets his just rewards from the Thai authorities..

It's a side show and no falangs from here will attack him because all are chicken keyboard warriors.

You never allow for any opinions outside those of your own which is a pity as it broadens the mind to sometimes think why some other think like he do.

then because you not agree, you try to get somebody banned etc and scream for mummy or a mod to take away bad man not agree with your opinion.

Your last sentence also not allow for anything other than a Dem gov staying in power. Thai authorities can soon change in troubled times in which case he is then the hero and the other falangs who have troubled him will be turning up at airport for red stamp and one way trip home.

OK most of you support Gov/Elite/Dems, I know this and is ok, free speach and up to you. I read what you say.

I wouldn't bet on it mate! I know quite a few farangs who are quite pissed off and would quite happily show this guy the right side of their boot.

I respect freedom of speech too, like we all do. SO I have only this to say...

Why don't you go and hide like all the other redshirt sympathizers?

I agree

Its very hard living in Thailand as a foreigner at times, with Visa crack downs and never being able to own more than 49% of anything worthwhile.

Now this Muppet gives them another reason to re evaluate our existence here...

We are guests at the end of the day, unless we have a citizenship which 99% of us will never have...

No need to tip off anyone. The video is all over the internet.

Sure. You have a video of some nut saying they are going to burn something down AFTER the reds already said they were going to burn that and Siam Paragon down a week ago. If you were in any red camp, that was the word for days. They followed through on their threat, and now people blame this guy? :)

You guys are reaching. He's an idiot yes, but unless someone has video of him actually causing damage somewhere, you are on a witch hunt.

OK what criminal offences has he commited

You do understand that defamation laws exist in Thailand!

I don't know but having prior knowledge to a terrorist attack and not telling the police will land you in trouble in a lot of country's

Yes, he has the balls to throw down a stick. I wish I could be that brave.

I'm going to take a guess he was there the whole time, even when the bullets were flying. I'm then going to take another guess that you (or 95% of the guys on this board) would not have been.

Did you even go into a red shirt camp while snipers were shooting at them?