Farang Threatens To Burn Central World Down And Steal Everything From It ..

george

Look, Tokay. I'm not sure if you live in Bangkok or not, but these riots and the anarchists within worry me greatly, especially since they have set so much of the city on fire recently. If some guy says 'We're going to burn CW down' and then a few days later it gets burned down, it makes me feel extremely uneasy that he is still at large. I don't know what he's planning to do next. I don't know if he's just all talk or if he took part in the actual arson and looting. I realize that there were plenty of videos of red shirt leaders claiming they were going to set the city on fire, but I don't think many people took those threats seriously. I wish they had. Additionally, he is now the poster boy farang for all the Thais to vent their anger on. This is another way this affects us (I'm saying us because I assume that you are a foreigner).

I'm not quite sure why you are defending this guy so strongly.

I'm not defending him, I'm posting logic and common sense. We are not in communist China (yet) yet many in this thread want to punish him as if we are.

Yes, he said something stupid. Yes, he is a moron. Yes, MAYBE he should be QUESTIONED about what he said and why he was there. However, everyone already knew the reds were going to burn it down. This was THE WORD in the red camps. When the main camp fell, Central and Paragon was going to burn. He does not have information that was privileged. I knew it was going to burn a week ago. Everyone was talking about it. He just repeated what everyone else was already saying.

So he says something dumb and now people think he single handedly burned down Central and should spend 20 years in prison. I give falangs a lot of credit, but not that much.

How about we get ALL the facts and THEN work it out. That is why I'm posting here. Many of you are on a witch hunt. If everyone was jailed for 20 years for saying something stupid, we'd all be rotting behind bars right now. Lets see if video surfaces of the falang burning anything down or throwing a single stone. Then if he is guilty, hang his ass. Until then, all we have is a dumb falang saying something stupid that everyone else already knew was going to happen.

I can agree with that. But as I said earlier, some of us slept through gunfire and the sound of explosions. Nerves are rattles, emotions are flaring and we still don't know exactly where this situation is heading. I'm actually more afraid that this guy is going to get street justice at the hand of angry Thais rather than a fair trial at the hands of the law.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what about that? same guy in 2 vids

There's goes another idiot that deserves to be get more attention from the authorities...

Of course, because he is actually doing something. Let the Thais find this punk and do whatever it is they will do to him because HE BROKE THE LAW. He didn't say he was going to throw something at the sign, he actually did it. There is a HUGE difference.

:)

I'm so sad to see guys like him. Makes me even more understand why so many Thais "dislike" foreigners. Looks like Songkran for mentally disordered people. Must be fun to destroy something which isn't yours.

I came to my wife's village at a time where nobody had ever seen a farlang live.. Couldn't communicate at this time, but after a while they respected me.

Drank their local whiskey and ate rats and snakes. Some people in this forum might not understand my point. But does it matter? NO.

I worked with them on the rice fields and they realized that there's not much difference between us. Then I started to teach and things became better and better.

Now is a different ball game. Too many weirdoes like this guy coming to Thailand are creating a hate farlang feeling, especially when they are so out of their minds. Cheers, wish all a nice time without problems excluding the mother's little helpers.

He is an dumb ass and actually very funny, throwing his little stick down on the floor like a kid... hahahahahaha...

Guess he will be crying like a kid to when he will be thrown out of the land of burning tyres.

What a silly funny guy. By the way, i learned he screws little taxi driver boys up there in Loei.... hahahahahaha...

Edited by HotelManager

i'm so angry right now. if he doesn't hold a thai passport, (i doubt it), this jerk MUST be kicked out of this country ASAP. he doesn't deserve to be here. he's a disgrace for the entire expat community.

a disgrace and a threat as long as he's not been convicted , since I can very easily imagine some slighty drunk simple Thaï soul suddenly coming to a lone farang in a bar with " you stupid foreigner burned my country "or something to that effect before smashing his head with a large Singha bottle

; the risk will lessen with the" universal black block "in jail for a dozen years .

since I can very easily imagine some slighty drunk simple Thaï soul suddenly coming to a lone farang in a bar with " you stupid foreigner burned my country "or something to that effect before smashing his head with a large Singha bottle

Its called Kharma - has a way of taking care of things

I think he should be arrested and charged with making terrorist threats. And then tried as an accompliced to the destruction in the shopping center. Then I hope he spends the rest of his life in a nasty rotten Thai jail cell with 50 other Thais who hate foreigners. I hate the redshirts for what they did to Thailand. But more than that I feel disgusted by foreigners who come into this country and take part in this madness. They are lower than the redshirts and deserve to be locked up and forgotten.

There is an extremely offensive (in my view) video making the facebook rounds of CNN reporter Rick Sanchez and his bimbo correspondent making very disparaging and disrespectful comments towards "He who must not be named". CNN has lost my viewing for that, guess im stuck with BBC World

Please send them a nastygram telling them how offensive you found that video.

They have already pulled it from their website, and the URL is now blocked from Thailand. If enough people complain, maybe they will start to think twice about their dwindling editorial integrity.

http://edition.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form6a.html

I think that some here are downplaying this hooligan's role. Whatever else he may have done - or not done - it is patently clear to everybody that he was inciting violence. Should he be strung up? No, of course not. Should he be kicked out of the country and have his passport confiscated in the UK ... yes! Like I said in an earlier post, one less mouthy football hoon isn't going to be missed in Thailand, anywhere! Who hasn't been unfortunate enough to encounter his type again and again here. Good riddance.

post-107383-1274371856_thumb.jpg

Edited by 911PEACE

and you take this serious!

nice comedy value, but if you going to take it serious we have to laugh that you believe a falang can steal this much stuff.

news day slowing down is it? or Nation insist this be shown.

careful though, as thai gov might decide get all falangs out of town, barflys and all.

Don't mind viking - Amsterdam is paying him per post, and he has his hands full. Just ignore him.

:ooh no :) ?!

Look, Tokay. I'm not sure if you live in Bangkok or not, but these riots and the anarchists within worry me greatly, especially since they have set so much of the city on fire recently. If some guy says 'We're going to burn CW down' and then a few days later it gets burned down, it makes me feel extremely uneasy that he is still at large. I don't know what he's planning to do next. I don't know if he's just all talk or if he took part in the actual arson and looting. I realize that there were plenty of videos of red shirt leaders claiming they were going to set the city on fire, but I don't think many people took those threats seriously. I wish they had. Additionally, he is now the poster boy farang for all the Thais to vent their anger on. This is another way this affects us (I'm saying us because I assume that you are a foreigner).

I'm not defending him, I'm posting logic and common sense. We are not in communist China (yet) yet many in this thread want to punish him as if we are.

Yes, he said something stupid. Yes, he is a moron. Yes, MAYBE he should be QUESTIONED about what he said and why he was there. However, everyone already knew the reds were going to burn it down. This was THE WORD in the red camps. When the main camp fell, Central and Paragon was going to burn. He does not have information that was privileged. I knew it was going to burn a week ago. Everyone was talking about it. He just repeated what everyone else was already saying.

So he says something dumb and now people think he single handedly burned down Central and should spend 20 years in prison. I give falangs a lot of credit, but not that much.

How about we get ALL the facts and THEN work it out. That is why I'm posting here. Many of you are on a witch hunt. If everyone was jailed for 20 years for saying something stupid, we'd all be rotting behind bars right now. Lets see if video surfaces of the falang burning anything down or throwing a single stone. Then if he is guilty, hang his ass. Until then, all we have is a dumb falang saying something stupid that everyone else already knew was going to happen.

Okay, so just a dumb farlang. :)

If you know of any farang with tatts on their arms, or even have them yourself, similar to Geoff or John or what ever his name is please be careful till this guy is found. You know we all look the same and it would be terrible to have a case of mistaken identity!!

He has no right to say the things he did, nor even be there as a protester, I hope he is caught and deported. He shouldn't be prosecuted unless he is guilty of anything more serious...

Just my opinion

what about that?

New Farang Idiot in Chiang Mai! Wonderful!

I KNEW the background looked familiar... whoever he is better hide, I am NOT gonna be nice if he ever runs into to me here in Chiangmai.

he wasn't the only one to say such things.

Do you have any evidence to prove that he was either party to a conspiracy or actualy took part in the arson or directly incited people to commit said offence

His inflammatory comments are enough to bust him. Remember, in the Thai "justice" system, one is guilty until proven innocent. Utlimate destination: Bangkok Hilton? No problemo, amigo! :)

What sort of visa do you need to be a farrang terrorist? Do they call it a T1 with multi-jail entry and do you have to escape to the border every 90 days?

No, the border is escaping. It's just too much for any borders. :)

Should go to football, or so called- soccer- games.

There's no multi visa available, only a single entry. Good for lifetime. Called TLT- visa.

from his eloquence sounds like a typical TEFLer

I actually did a TEFL course a few years ago, you don't see me rampaging on the streets of Bangkok.

Just saying.... :)

I did a TEFL too. Not all Teflers are morans.

Good grief. The word is 'moron'.

The mind boggles...

If you know of any farang with tatts on their arms, or even have them yourself, similar to Geoff or John or what ever his name is please be careful till this guy is found. You know we all look the same and it would be terrible to have a case of mistaken identity!!

He has no right to say the things he did, nor even be there as a protester, I hope he is caught and deported. He shouldn't be prosecuted unless he is guilty of anything more serious...

Just my opinion

up to two years in jail after the govt announced the crackdown weeks ago, plus the punishment for foreigners who get involved in unrests or incite violence. This was announced by the govt over 2 months ago. If they're lucky they get a suspended jail-term due to the overcrowded jails and when they have no former crimes' recorded.

I think that some here are downplaying this hooligan's role. Whatever else he may have done - or not done - it is patently clear to everybody that he was inciting violence. Should he be strung up? No, of course not. Should he be kicked out of the country and have his passport confiscated in the UK ... yes! Like I said in an earlier post, one less mouthy football hoon isn't going to be missed in Thailand, anywhere! Who hasn't been unfortunate enough to encounter his type again and again here. Good riddance.

He has admitted that the place was going to be burnt down and laughed about it and still decided to stay with the reds . Maybe he never expected the video to be all over the net or he is just to cocky. Pity his family if he has one here because he could go to prison .

Pretty sure I remember reading that the government warned any foreigners involved in the protests will get a 10year jail term!

Fingers crossed the police do their job, find these cockroaches that give most decent farrang a bad name and give them full bed and board in the Bangkok Hilton!

:) here is souvenirdeparis' quote you explain it so logically and clearly ; please could you translate it in Thaï, with figured pronunciation, since as as I stand I don't think I could explain it so well to a group of -suddenly -turning- aggressive- drunken- ex - thai boxing province contestants under the false notion that all farangs look alike upon spotting me in a dark corner of a shady but cheap bar exchanging artistic emotions with a local lady singer so that I could swiftly pull it out of my pocket to read it aloud to them ? :D and here it ends . what follows is not souvenirdeparis', sorry .

I can agree with that. But as I said earlier, some of us slept through gunfire and the sound of explosions. Nerves are rattles, emotions are flaring and we still don't know exactly where this situation is heading. I'm actually more afraid that this guy is going to get street justice at the hand of angry Thais rather than a fair trial at the hands of the law.

Edited by souvenirdeparis

from his eloquence sounds like a typical TEFLer

I actually did a TEFL course a few years ago, you don't see me rampaging on the streets of Bangkok.

Just saying.... :D

I did a TEFL too. Not all Teflers are morans.

Good grief. The word is 'moron'.

The mind boggles...

Baited and hooked Pedro! :)

I would say he is afraid now, not good to talk like that. Looks like he had some inside knowledge of what was going to happen. I wonder is he actually participated and looted, that is a serious crime. The reds have been planing arson long before in case they were not successful. I heard someone say that this is 'Thaksin's revenge'. Sad story.

Edited by macwalen

what about that? same guy in 2 vids

There's goes another idiot that deserves to be get more attention from the authorities...

Of course, because he is actually doing something. Let the Thais find this punk and do whatever it is they will do to him because HE BROKE THE LAW. He didn't say he was going to throw something at the sign, he actually did it. There is a HUGE difference.

:)

I'm so sad to see guys like him. Makes me even more understand why so many Thais "dislike" foreigners. Looks like Songkran for mentally disordered people. Must be fun to destroy something which isn't yours.

I came to my wife's village at a time where nobody had ever seen a farlang live.. Couldn't communicate at this time, but after a while they respected me.

Drank their local whiskey and ate rats and snakes. Some people in this forum might not understand my point. But does it matter? NO.

I worked with them on the rice fields and they realized that there's not much difference between us. Then I started to teach and things became better and better.

Now is a different ball game. Too many weirdoes like this guy coming to Thailand are creating a hate farlang feeling, especially when they are so out of their minds. Cheers, wish all a nice time without problems excluding the mother's little helpers.

Hey bro, that's a great post.

Like you said, it must be so much fun to destroy something which isn't yours.

Some people in my village are red; others are yellow. I know who is who, but I would never in a million years go throwing stones through their windows.

Respect, dude.

And seriously, what sort of a worm gets his kicks out of throwing stones at signposts? And what sort of a worm get his kicks out of being congratulated by a bunch of third world peasants? Seriously, what a fuc_ing loser.

Thailand is moving forward. Let's move forward with it. Any of us could throw stones. But do we?

I don't know but having prior knowledge to a terrorist attack and not telling the police will land you in trouble in a lot of country's

Jesus, some of you are thick. The reds said they would burn Central World (and Paragon) a week ago. It was made public. EVERYONE (but some of you guys) knew about it.

Just a sad loser who's never achieved anything. A chance for a bit of fame by joining someone elses troubles.

shouting and throwing a stick .... anyone can do that.

1) You don't know what he's done in his life. Maybe nothing. Maybe more than all of us combined. Maybe he is a mercenary who loves to fight/kill. Maybe he is just sick and tired of all the wanke_rs, like some posting here, and wants to give you all a bad name. WHO KNOWS? Maybe he has a reason to fight? Maybe he was hired to fight? WHAT DO ANY OF US KNOW?

2) I'd bet you didn't even have the balls to go into a red shirt camp, let alone when there were snipers on the roof tops shooting at them. Right or wrong?

Are you him?

Are you the wanke_r? Seems you can't be a banker.

Nobody gives a free flying condom where this fool went through. Are you him? YOU ARE WRONG.

Edited by Sisaketmike