Farang Threatens To Burn Central World Down And Steal Everything From It ..

george

After much consideration and looking through my DVD library at titles like Die Hard, Rambo and The Matrix, I take back what I said about this man. I am wrong.

I'm 100% sure this guy single handedly burned down Central World. If Bruce Willis, Silvester Stallone and Keanu Reeves can do it, so can he.

We also need to forget this Thaksin character because I'm also pretty sure he is a puppet for this falang.

I think you may have missed a few posts that might sway your opinion before this farang is found guilty as charged.

Its been posted several times that this farang was drunk, high on several types of drugs and convincingly mentally ill. From personal experience I can honestly state that being drunk impairs the ability to perform simple everyday tasks. I have no experience of taking several types of drugs but a quick search on the subject clearly shows that it would not be advisable and can lead to serious injury or even death, amazingly some reports on LSD use showed users believed they could fly and actually attempted to do so. Adding these two conditions to his mental illness raises doubts that the burning of Central World was carried out single handed, and it would be perfectly feasible to assume he had help carrying out his earlier threats on the video.

I have watched all three of the movies you quoted and can not recall any of the said actors showing signs of drunkenness or drug misuse. There was also no parts of the script and the character profile that would easily suggest the character suffered from mental illness. If the character actually was suffering from these disabilities the director would of most certainly included this to create a more sensational storyline.

Before I assert opinion on this farangs influence on major political figures, exiled or not, I will wait until more evidence is posted by the members regarded issues such as education, family background and history, business and or political career, past and future ventures, personal policies and beliefs. It has been noted that the farang is unemployed and has possibly been sentenced to prison, I few more posts confirming this would be needed before we can stamp it as fact.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Regarding Thaksin...

I just found an Anti-Thaksin music track that circulated around during Thaksins latest election campaign. I thought I've lost the CD, but I found it in stoved box. Must have been around 2005 I'll guess. Anyway... It's a bit of historic material that deserves to be saved for coming generations.

If you're not so great on the Thai language, let your Thai wife of GF translate the lyrics for you. It's quite fun actually.

http://soundcloud.com/expat/song-about-thaksin

I made it downloadable for anyone who wants a personal copy.

Cheers!

This is a new song

Cool one! I like the lyrics!! :)

Kwai Daeng! ha-ha

I hope the message reaches the responsible, ie Thaksin + red-shirt leaders

Edited by xenomorph

I think that some here are downplaying this hooligan's role. Whatever else he may have done - or not done - it is patently clear to everybody that he was inciting violence. Should he be strung up? No, of course not. Should he be kicked out of the country and have his passport confiscated in the UK ... yes! Like I said in an earlier post, one less mouthy football hoon isn't going to be missed in Thailand, anywhere! Who hasn't been unfortunate enough to encounter his type again and again here. Good riddance.

Probably a Millwall supporter.

After much consideration and looking through my DVD library at titles like Die Hard, Rambo and The Matrix, I take back what I said about this man. I am wrong.

I'm 100% sure this guy single handedly burned down Central World. If Bruce Willis, Silvester Stallone and Keanu Reeves can do it, so can he.

We also need to forget this Thaksin character because I'm also pretty sure he is a puppet for this falang.

I think you may have missed a few posts that might sway your opinion before this farang is found guilty as charged.

Its been posted several times that this farang was drunk, high on several types of drugs and convincingly mentally ill. From personal experience I can honestly state that being drunk impairs the ability to perform simple everyday tasks. I have no experience of taking several types of drugs but a quick search on the subject clearly shows that it would not be advisable and can lead to serious injury or even death, amazingly some reports on LSD use showed users believed they could fly and actually attempted to do so. Adding these two conditions to his mental illness raises doubts that the burning of Central World was carried out single handed, and it would be perfectly feasible to assume he had help carrying out his earlier threats on the video.

I have watched all three of the movies you quoted and can not recall any of the said actors showing signs of drunkenness or drug misuse. There was also no parts of the script and the character profile that would easily suggest the character suffered from mental illness. If the character actually was suffering from these disabilities the director would of most certainly included this to create a more sensational storyline.

Before I assert opinion on this farangs influence on major political figures, exiled or not, I will wait until more evidence is posted by the members regarded issues such as education, family background and history, business and or political career, past and future ventures, personal policies and beliefs. It has been noted that the farang is unemployed and has possibly been sentenced to prison, I few more posts confirming this would be needed before we can stamp it as fact.

There is no question he is either ill or under the influence of something. Which is the true case, none of us know for sure. We can only speculate. If there is video of him smoking yaa or causing ANY damage to this great country, I think then and only then, with hard proof, should everyone work to have him apprehended. At that point I would assist.

My problem is, we have zero proof of anything other than hearsay and a video of him saying something that was common knowledge to all who was in that area at that time, and to anyone who has been closely following the news.

I say this: Find a video or photo of him causing any damage to the country, in any manner. Even so much as shooting a sling-shot at the army. THEN push to have him found and detained, where at that point the police can (and probably will) administer a urine test to detect if there are any drugs in his system. Then charge him with whatever charges they can charge him with. That is the right way to do things. WE ARE NOT THAIS. We do not shoot first and ask questions later. That is what they do. First you find the true facts and then you move forward from there. Right now, we have nothing.

With all the cameras, there must be something else of him out there. Find it. Show him really committing a crime and then find him. Then he will get what's coming to him.

Whatever your problem is with one of the members here, posting or threatening to post a pic , makes me think you are out of your fuc_king mind.

Maybe I happen to know who you are, I have a pretty good idea. How would you like it if I splash you all over TV ??

I honestly think that an excuse should be made here, and not just to the member concerned......

:):D

It's ok. He doesn't know me, nor would he post photos if he did.

This is what happens when you disagree with someone on the internet. It quickly turns into the mob mentality.

I see the OP video has been pulled, i hope someone got it saved on say, youtube downloader before it was pulled....HE NEEDS TO BE FOUND

Masquerading as a cockney is very serious..... :) Arson, well can kill..........

I've uploaded the video to Vimeo for everyone to see:

http://vimeo.com/11904516

Correction...

Ok. Forgot to change the video to "public" on Vimeo.

Fixed now!

Hopefully it will be downloadable in AVI-format as well, if I handled the tickboxes right during upload.

Cheers!

Edited by xenomorph

Is this the guy? Seen frequently with the red shirts and often behind the barricades.

FarangSuspect.jpg

Actually he probably didn't stick around for the ooting. When he saw soldiers not playing around with rubber bullets, he probably messed himself and beat Arisman out the door. When he gets caught though he actually deserves a worse punishment than his Thai comrades....

I'm pretty sure I know this man... didn't expect him to be that stupid. 20 years Thailand, he's gone old. If he's the man I know - he's Australian. Know his name and what he works, but won't publish it here...

Thailand - small world, indeed.

There is no question he is either ill or under the influence of something.

My problem is, we have zero proof of anything other than hearsay

And errrrrrrrr you have proof he is under the influence of something?

Go sleep for a while. You'll feel better.

Is this the guy? Seen frequently with the red shirts and often behind the barricades.

FarangSuspect.jpg

Actually he probably didn't stick around for the ooting. When he saw soldiers not playing around with rubber bullets, he probably messed himself and beat Arisman out the door. When he gets caught though he actually deserves a worse punishment than his Thai comrades....

I'm pretty sure I know this man... didn't expect him to be that stupid. 20 years Thailand, he's gone old. If he's the man I know - he's Australian. Know his name and what he works, but won't publish it here...

Yepp!

I've watched the video in slowmo. Looks like this guy indeed!

Seems like he haven't change his shirt between the photo and the video footage.

Ok! There we have it!

The Brittons can be releaved now. Blame the Aussies! :)

Edited by xenomorph

and you take this serious!

nice comedy value, but if you going to take it serious we have to laugh that you believe a falang can steal this much stuff.

news day slowing down is it? or Nation insist this be shown.

careful though, as thai gov might decide get all falangs out of town, barflys and all.

This is typical behaviour of a cockney (Person born within the sound of the bow bells in London UK.) Where there is trouble and a Brit is involved you can bet your bottom dollar that a stupid arrogant cockney is behind it.

He should have his passport stamped as No entry into the Kingdom of Thailand, then sent home on a wire mesh boat in shark infested waters. The idiot!

So says the man with the pitbull as his logo

Sure it wasnt you son down there !!!!!

Lets face it you have all the makings of a right spanner to pull that off,but anyway good news is ..

At least the pit bull still takes you out for walkies mate

I bet he loves to show off his poodle

Muppet !

I was trying to work out why everyone assumed the guy in the video was from London, seeing as he had an obviously Aussie accent...

nice comedy value, but if you going to take it serious we have to laugh that you believe a falang can steal this much stuff.

careful though, as thai gov might decide get all falangs out of town, barflys and all.

This is typical behaviour of a cockney (Person born within the sound of the bow bells in London UK.) Where there is trouble and a Brit is involved you can bet your bottom dollar that a stupid arrogant cockney is behind it.

He should have his passport stamped as No entry into the Kingdom of Thailand, then sent home on a wire mesh boat in shark infested waters. The idiot!

I'm a cockney, having been born in the only hospital in the sound of bow bells (Bancroft Rd). Seen as most white cockneys left the area in the 70's with the government's genius idea to put all the immigrants in the east end (following the major influx in the 70's of Bangladeshis that dominate the area even today) creating an instant ghetto rather than spreading the out so they could integrate, I doubt what you are saying. Most cockneys I knew or have ever met moved to the suberbs. Most of the trouble rousers from that part of the world are Essex boys with put on accents and a weied desire to be viewed as east enders (or even cockneys) - or Sussex boys trying to be Essex boys trying to be Cockneys. By the way, not every cockney came from poor backgrounds either, its just an area in London.

OK what criminal offences has he commited

You do understand that defamation laws exist in Thailand!

agareth2

you really do not need to actually commit a crime to be arrested or thrown out of a plane....

many years ago, inside a northwest airline, a man a few seat from me, muttered something about cuba....

another two passengers overheard the comment.... jokingly asked the flight attendance.... are we going to cuba first....?

the pretty flight attendance looked at them and did not respond....

about five minutes later.... two gentlemen came up to the two passengers.... and asked for their id....

the two passenger protested and said he merely repeated the question which was originated from the guy a few feet from me....

the men just asked the flight attendance to confirm who actually asked the question....

they were taken off the plane....

just mind what you say.... whether you do or do not intend to carry out what you say.... is subject to others' interpretation....

so succinctly.... watch your mouth, friends....

I'm a cockney, having been born in the only hospital in the sound of bow bells (Bancroft Rd). Seen as most white cockneys left the area in the 70's with the government's genius idea to put all the immigrants in the east end (following the major influx in the 70's of Bangladeshis that dominate the area even today) creating an instant ghetto rather than spreading the out so they could integrate, I doubt what you are saying. Most cockneys I knew or have ever met moved to the suberbs. Most of the trouble rousers from that part of the world are Essex boys with put on accents and a weied desire to be viewed as east enders (or even cockneys) - or Sussex boys trying to be Essex boys trying to be Cockneys. By the way, not every cockney came from poor backgrounds either, its just an area in London.

Bow Bells is St Mary le Bow Church in Cheapside, City of London. No Bangladeshis there, only bankers.

I think you are getting confused with Bow Church which is in the East End but nothing to do with cockneys. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St_Mary-le-Bow

post-49016-1274385413_thumb.jpg

FarangSuspect.jpg

Yepp!

I've watched the video in slowmo. Looks like this guy indeed!

Seems like he haven't change his shirt between the photo and the video footage.

Ok! There we have it!

The Brittons can be releaved now. Blame the Aussies! :)

Maybe the same guy

Edited by johnson36

No. I said he is ill or under the influence. Of course, he could be of sane and sound mind and just want a fight, but I would *think* to want to fight in Thailand's battle, for free, unarmed, out numbered, out gunned, and surrounded, one would have to be a little sick in the head. But I could be wrong. Maybe he's just a hard ass or thrill seeker. Personally, to have said what he said AND be there during all of that, I think he's a loon.

I'd like to think that most the people here would have more sense than to do that, I mean, how old are you or are you just trying to troll up some argument?
Just a sad loser who's never achieved anything. A chance for a bit of fame by

Question 2 answer- wrong I went in, however, I did not take sides and didn't throw a stick on the floor guess I must be a bit of a wimp then?

Did either of you make a post about how tough this guy was for throwing a stick on the ground? If not, pipe down. My post was for those saying the guy has no balls. Try reading things in their entirety next time.

Those of you who are snitches & keyboard warriors, have fun with your witch hunt. Make sure to spend a lot of time on this guy, call every tip line you can find and show the video to the world. Keep calling the BBC and show every Thai authority you can. Then when they LOL at you because you have nothing, come back and revisit this post. In the meantime, learn a thing or two about the law, because most of you clearly have no grasp of it currently. Oh, you also may want to go back and read the news BEFORE this jack hole made his comment because the reds already said they were going to burn Central World down.

I'm amazed at the ignorance in this thread. Either you guys live here and keep your head up your arse or you don't live here and pretend you do. Everyone knew the reds made this threat, yet this is more hate pointed to this one falang than there is against the people who actually burned it down. Incredible.

I think you will find the key word in the video is "we" that makes him part of the movement and the movement have been declared terrorists. Add that to the stills on this thread and I would say legally there is a pretty strong case in any country, confessions or prior knowledge are always good news for prosecutors. But in Thailand? Oh he is proper screwed and for what? Being down with the Thai people? :)

He has balls alright but no brains at all.

Oh and you have yet to present any evidence to prove that he didn't burn Central down, who knows? You?

I don't care either way, this is a matter for Thai's, just thought I would add a couple of points that perhaps you have not considered?

I think you will find the key word in the video is "we" that makes him part of the movement and the movement have been declared terrorists. Add that to the stills on this thread and I would say legally there is a pretty strong case in any country, confessions or prior knowledge are always good news for prosecutors. But in Thailand? Oh he is proper screwed and for what? Being down with the Thai people? :)

He has balls alright but no brains at all.

Oh and you have yet to present any evidence to prove that he didn't burn Central down, who knows? You?

I don't care either way, this is a matter for Thai's, just thought I would add a couple of points that perhaps you have not considered?

All valid points.

I'd like to think with all the cameras around, someone has more on this guy. It's not every day you see a crazed lone falang in the middle of such a mess, with the appearance of being ready to fight.

OK what criminal offences has he commited

You do understand that defamation laws exist in Thailand!

He can and should be charged with sedition laws that are in place here

As a note,there is grounds also for possible seditous libel charges

Both would involve a custodial sentence and deportation

Just a thought ! To some of the more vocal red shirt fans here

Gosh, they are a lot of people riding some mighty high horses on here. :D

Throwing a guy out of a plane?...For running his mouth off?...Capital punishment?...terrorist? What a fine bunch of intelligible and civilised folks we have posting here... :)

Tally ho and please keep them hoods on whilst witch hunting...

Gosh, they are a lot of people riding some mighty high horses on here. :D

Throwing a guy out of a plane?...For running his mouth off?...Capital punishment?...terrorist? What a fine bunch of intelligible and civilised folks we have posting here... :)

Tally ho and please keep them hoods on whilst witch hunting...

No matter who it was ,they must face the punishment

But if some TV members views are different from yours to the punishment due for this crime ,how does that make them less civilised than you

And understand,for what he has done and of which there is conclusive evidence that he is guilty,it will make no difference if he has pictures of himself in Samet for the last 2 days

He should be jailed ! end of !

I will imagine they can think of lots of things for this boy to do in there, happy days

There is no question he is either ill or under the influence of something.

My problem is, we have zero proof of anything other than hearsay

Go sleep for a while. You'll feel better.

Proof is NOT needed, whatever is posted on a witch hunt can be regarded as unquestionable fact, this is and always will be how we like to run our witch hunts on here.

Seeing that youv'e been a member since early 2009 you might of missed our unwritten rules on witch hunts, I will quote a few that relate to issues raised on this thread.

All posts should at least once have a defamatory statement about the witch hunt victim. Inclusion of personal recommendations such as death, deportation, torture, Hilton vacations are particularly welcomed and encouraged.

Defamatory posts about the victim should not be questioned or be refered to as false when quoting said post, except when the new post results in further damage to the victims character.

Any post not defamatory or defending the victims character should be disregarded even if the post could be true. Replying to said post is not recommended unless replying post discredits said post AND defames character of said poster.

Any poster repeatedly defending the victim shall become the target of hate posts commencing immediately after the second post. Hate posts should contain statements of the defending posters lack of intelligence and accusations that it is infact the victim defending himself.

The use of pictures, videos or any electronic media that can defame the victim is welcomed and encouraged. Such media will be regarded as actually evidence regardless of its origin or lack of evidence connecting the media to the victim. For example, a video of a huge male elephant mistakenly trying to mate with a smaller male elephant would undeniably prove the victim guilty of being a homo pedo.

All witch hunts will result in the victim branded as guilty regardless of any actual criminal or legal proceedings proving otherwise and will be archived for eternity.

You can receive a copy of the unwritten rules by actively posting in ten witch hunts or by using hate posts to drive a defending poster away from the witch hunt and personally persue the defending poster on any thread with more hate posts.

Proof is NOT needed, whatever is posted on a witch hunt can be regarded as unquestionable fact, this is and always will be how we like to run our witch hunts on here.

Seeing that youv'e been a member since early 2009 you might of missed our unwritten rules on witch hunts, I will quote a few that relate to issues raised on this thread.

All posts should at least once have a defamatory statement about the witch hunt victim. Inclusion of personal recommendations such as death, deportation, torture, Hilton vacations are particularly welcomed and encouraged.

Defamatory posts about the victim should not be questioned or be refered to as false when quoting said post, except when the new post results in further damage to the victims character.

Any post not defamatory or defending the victims character should be disregarded even if the post could be true. Replying to said post is not recommended unless replying post discredits said post AND defames character of said poster.

Any poster repeatedly defending the victim shall become the target of hate posts commencing immediately after the second post. Hate posts should contain statements of the defending posters lack of intelligence and accusations that it is infact the victim defending himself.

The use of pictures, videos or any electronic media that can defame the victim is welcomed and encouraged. Such media will be regarded as actually evidence regardless of its origin or lack of evidence connecting the media to the victim. For example, a video of a huge male elephant mistakenly trying to mate with a smaller male elephant would undeniably prove the victim guilty of being a homo pedo.

All witch hunts will result in the victim branded as guilty regardless of any actual criminal or legal proceedings proving otherwise and will be archived for eternity.

You can receive a copy of the unwritten rules by actively posting in ten witch hunts or by using hate posts to drive a defending poster away from the witch hunt and personally persue the defending poster on any thread with more hate posts.

:):D:D

Thanks. I needed a laugh before tucking in for the night.

I think we could all use a good chuckle right now, seems everyone is on edge.

Everyone saying that this is just a loony blowing his mouth off should realise that this guy has been hanging around for days with the hardcore Reds at the Sala Daeng tyre barrier... I doubt very much if this his just his view, it is more likely that he lost his temper and let out the hardcore Reds plan without thinking... He should be locked up, for his own safety among other things.. However, i guess he is searching the net at the moment to see where in the world the next protest could turn ugly and will head there next.

your post is as childish idiotic and racist as they get with a hope of death tagged on.

sure he is the mad one?

You know who he is now, why not confront him? going to be hundreds of threats tonight from grounded barflys who dare not say boo to the tiniest thai woman, never mind a falang guy.

He has the balls, you guys threatening and screaming on here have the flowery dresses on.

Yes, a very courageous man, throwing a stick on the ground and mouthing off to a guy with a video camera. I'm sure many of the people on here would greatly love to confront him if he could be found. I would probably stay away, I find it judicious to stay away from people stomping around threatening violence, arson and looting. I would probably just try to alert the police. They have guns. I sure as hel_l hope this guy never gets his hands on one.

Grow up, viking75.