Briton In Red Shirt Demonstration Regrets Video Arson Gibe

george

Being an idoit doesn't make you a criminal...

Now if he know about their planning tio burn some known sites in advance, then he is an accomplice to some degree..

Bottom line, just a fool thay gives farangs a bad name..

Who would have ever guessed he lived in Pattaya?

CB

• Replies 979
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There seem to be a lot of foreign men in Pattaya on the red shirt side.

Hardly surprising as all the Thai women in Pattaya who marry/use forigners are low class.

If my wife or girlfriend was a prostitute from a poor family, I'd be upset about the state of affairs and maybe join the reds.

My wife is from the elite so understandably I am against the reds.

Sorry, I'm confused. Are you saying your wife is a high class hooker coming from an elite family outside of Pattaya???

:) No she is not a hooker nor comes from Pattaya - why do you think that? She comes from a well to do family - her great grandfather was the King of Laos.

He is in deep shit IMO

I dunno so much - The attire he's wearing seems to do a good job of repelling the rule of law.

If I had the principles of a Pattaya steroid freak I might keep a UDD flag in my glove box to flash to cops when they try and impose a "fine"...

Hardly surprising as all the Thai women in Pattaya who marry/use forigners are low class.

If my wife or girlfriend was a prostitute from a poor family, I'd be upset about the state of affairs and maybe join the reds.

:D:D:D

You did just remind me how many Guys told me the same about there Wife from Pattaya :D

I wouldn't worry too much, Saraburioz is from an Elite bunch of Trolls :)

:)

thanks for the name <deleted>! just finished forwarding your "comments" to the crime suppression unit! happy jail time!

"I hold my hands up — it was me, and I'm ashamed that I lost my temper," he told The Times by telephone from his home in the Thai resort town of Pattaya. "I was tired and emotional and full of steroids. I said we're going to burn down Central — I was being sarcastic."

A Brit, tattoos, steroids, empty threats, throws tantrums, home in Sisaket and lives in Pattaya. I get the picture.

Sorry, I'm confused. Are you saying your wife is a high class hooker coming from an elite family outside of Pattaya???

No she is not a hooker nor comes from Pattaya - why do you think that? She comes from a well to do family - her great grandfather was the King of Laos.

I apologise, I shouldn't insult your wife, its you. Your the one who seems to need to sell yourself...cheaply. Dont you get what this topic is about...the idiot farang in this country. And you have to add your name to the list by making such an outrageous statement:

"Hardly surprising as all the Thai women in Pattaya who marry/use forigners are low class."

(I have highlighted the offensive to make it easier for you)

"I hold my hands up — it was me, and I'm ashamed that I lost my temper," he told The Times by telephone from his home in the Thai resort town of Pattaya. "I was tired and emotional and full of steroids. I said we're going to burn down Central — I was being sarcastic."

A Brit, tattoos, steroids, empty threats, throws tantrums, home in Sisaket and lives in Pattaya. I get the picture.

Loaded, you should stop that. There was never a post that this guy would stay in Sisaket, being very polite now.

I can't believe you are all getting your knickers in a twist over one person, who didnt actually do anything. It's not as if there aren't enough Thai idiots causing people distress on a daily basis.

It is almost unbelievable, all of these people who are calling for him to be jailed merely on the basis that he said something.

I guess none of them believe in the concept free speech. It looks like this guy is a bit stupid and was just repeating something he heard shouted on the stage many times.

If we were to lock up all the stupid people there wouldn't be many left to entertain the rest of us.

Loaded, you should stop that. There was never a post that this guy would stay in Sisaket, being very polite now.

What happens when you stop being polite?

Government steals 2 billion USD of Thaksin's money = OK

Thaksin funds Red shirt movement = OK

Red shirts bring much of Bangkok to halt for two months = OK

Human rights are violated when ARMY uses live ammo on unarmed civilians = OK

People are being shot daily = OK

Journalists become targets and several are killed, including foreign journalist = OK

Gun battles all over Bangkok = OK

Thai on Thai fighting = OK

Snipers on the roof tops shooting at anything that moves = OK

Bangkok is set on fire = OK

Curfew set for 4 total nights = OK

Local businesses crippled, as is tourism = OK

Over 80 total dead and 1000s injured since the conflicted started = OK

Some poor bugger named Barry from Loei is now wanted (or already dead) because of you idiots posting yesterday about this topic and you were ALL wrong = OK

1 loony falang says something stupid on a youtube video = KILL HIM!

One thing you can say about us falang, at least we have our priorities straight. :)

I can't believe you are all getting your knickers in a twist over one person, who didnt actually do anything. It's not as if there aren't enough Thai idiots causing people distress on a daily basis.

It is almost unbelievable, all of these people who are calling for him to be jailed merely on the basis that he said something.

I guess none of them believe in the concept free speech. It looks like this guy is a bit stupid and was just repeating something he heard shouted on the stage many times.

If we were to lock up all the stupid people there wouldn't be many left to entertain the rest of us.

Some of the comments and 'opinions' here are quite shocking. Far more embarassing than Mr Savage's comments.

Journalists become targets and several are killed, including foreign journalist = OK

Some poor bugger named Barry from Loei is now wanted (or already dead) because of you idiots posting yesterday about this topic and you were ALL wrong = OK

One thing you can say about us falang, at least we have our priorities straight. :)

Spot on. I cringe when I read what some of these idiots are writing here. Teaching English must be a stressful job!

“I hold my hands up — it was me, and I’m ashamed that I lost my temper,” he told The Times by telephone from his home in the Thai resort town of Pattaya. “I was tired and emotional and full of steroids. I said we’re going to burn down Central — I was being sarcastic.”

Probably frequent bars and bar girls too - ooops - everyone knows that does not exist in Thailand - just ask the Govt... :)

What a bell end. Shames us British. We all get angry, but to post it on You Tube, wanke_r.

He didn't post it on youtube, I think that's pretty clear from the video. But, yeah, he is a bell end.

I am sorry, I meant to say it on camera for it to be then posted on you Tube.

What a IDIOT , typical english houligan , past colonial behaving, arrogance and stupidity put him in thai jail for a long time ,then send him back to that his bankrup country .

A bit of anti Britishness coming out there from you, where are you from, as your spelling is a bit on the poor side, I assume your not British. What has Britains financial state got to do with this idiot (Bankrupt country)? Most British people are in general good people. Although there does seem to be a small section that come to Thailand to get away with things that they wouldn't be able to do in England, this hasn't nothing to do with Colonialism, just stupidity. I hope he gets what he deserves for getting involved with things that he shouldn't be, surely its common sense to not get involved. Lastly I think people should keep things to the point and not get involved with showing there dislike for his nationality, it just makes you look like a bigot.

Another uneducated Brit.

Another bigot

Sorry, but you shouldn’t judge others, like a narrow-minded bigot.

No she is not a hooker nor comes from Pattaya - why do you think that? She comes from a well to do family - her great grandfather was the King of Laos.

I apologise, I shouldn't insult your wife, its you. Your the one who seems to need to sell yourself...cheaply. Dont you get what this topic is about...the idiot farang in this country. And you have to add your name to the list by making such an outrageous statement:

"Hardly surprising as all the Thai women in Pattaya who marry/use forigners are low class."

(I have highlighted the offensive to make it easier for you)

Why do you have the need to insult anyone? I don't like your tone :)

Disagree if you want - do you know any hi-so women in Pattaya that hang out or marry farang?

Anyone who knows anything knows that they are all low-class which kinda explains why they attract guys like this thread is about.

Edited by saraburioz

Amazing! The amount of people who still do not understand what is Free Speech and what is a Criminal or Illegal Act. If your speech is likely to result in 'imminent lawless action' then it isn't protected, nor does it come under the umbrella of 'free speech'. Threatening to embark upon burning, pillaging, looting and stealing IS NOT Free Speech <deleted>.

You really don't need a Uni Degree to understand this. It's called CDF mate.

the silly chap probably thought they would win and Thaksin would see the video and pay him a sinsod and settle all his debts and offer the and of his daughter in marriage as soon as he returned to rule the land of smiles.

deluded is as deluded does.

I would have liked to have seen the state of his underpants when he found out how infamous his little outburst was. :)

It's like reading the minutes of a school playground argument. If the man involved was American....stand back and watch the American bashing.....if the man was Australian.......if the man was German...etc etc etc. Some of you sound bored and angry.

Ya, you have your priorities straight. You are the only one saying that all these things are "ok". You haven't seen anyone criticizing other parts of your list? Wow!

Anyways, here is a link to a working video of this idiot;