How To Buy A Mobile Phone In Bangkok.

motoyen

I'm sorry but this amateurish offerings should be kept to You tube and kept off forums. It gave very little good advice and failed to mention any of the excellent pre paid internet packages offered by the big 3 networks. And who the F is DI Tac ? :) 3 out of 10 for the camera work

• 2 weeks later...
Isn't that the chappy that made a report from the Red zone?

yeah, thats the guy..

seems like a wannabe clarke kent, the differance being this guy tends to sprout up in places he SHOULDNT really be

Dont you guys remember?...he's the one that appeared in the clip with the brit idiot talking about looting and burning central...?

knoxious weed sounds fitting :)

yeah, thats the guy..

seems like a wannabe clarke kent, the differance being this guy tends to sprout up in places he SHOULDNT really be

Dont you guys remember?...he's the one that appeared in the clip with the brit idiot talking about looting and burning central...?

knoxious weed sounds fitting :)

I thought it was the chap that made the report the same night that the Japanese journalist was killed, several weeks ago.

I thought it was interesting too. The 4th floor of MBK is one of my first stops in Bangkok each time I visit. But - I have found TUKCOM in Pattaya is CHEAPER if you are looking for a mobile phone.

Peter

Seems like useful advice for someone who has never been to Thailand before. It's very easy to sneer at something like this if you 'know the ropes' in Thailand (and are very small minded).
whats knowing the ropes got to t do with it if you want to buy phone you go in shop and ask( same as you would in your country) in fact if you want to buy anything you go to relevant shop and ask ithink thats what they call common sense perhaps you would like him to make video how to book a room in thailand if you ve never been before ............................................................................ Edited by taninthai

Seems like useful advice for someone who has never been to Thailand before. It's very easy to sneer at something like this if you 'know the ropes' in Thailand (and are very small minded).
whats knowing the ropes got to t do with it if you want to buy phone you go in shop and ask( same as you would in your country) in fact if you want to buy anything you go to relevant shop and ask ithink thats what they call common sense perhaps you would like him to make video how to book a room in thailand if you ve never been before ............................................................................

you just gave me an idea.

he is just plugin his new website and trying to make a living of the web

• 1 month later...

Show me where I appear on the video of Jeff Savage ranting about burning down Central World. I neither shot nor had anything to do with that video but I'd love to see your footage since you are so sure that was me that filmed it.