English Sausage Rolls And Cornish Pastys In Pattaya

daveb1

There is a mobile sausage roll and pasty food stall that I have often seen late at night around the bars and clubs of pattaya. It’s got a union jack flag on the side and it does the best sausage rolls and pasties I have ever had in Thailand just like UK ones. Anyone know who the shop or baker who supplies this concession is as I would like to buy some to put in the freezer

Cheers

Do you mean the Clean and nice Pie (I think that on the cart written), probably has also some flags on there. I heard he is doing the Stuff himself. I usually see him in Jomtien. And yes all my Friends do think he is doing a extremely good Job. Yesternights Sausage roll was 90 Baht. Now if he would start some low calories stuff with the same tast I even would start to loose weight.

Do you mean the Clean and nice Pie (I think that on the cart written), probably has also some flags on there. I heard he is doing the Stuff himself. I usually see him in Jomtien. And yes all my Friends do think he is doing a extremely good Job. Yesternights Sausage roll was 90 Baht. Now if he would start some low calories stuff with the same tast I even would start to loose weight.

Yes thats the one. So you think its just him? I thought maybe someone in Pattaya was supplying him?

Yes thats the one. So you think its just him? I thought maybe someone in Pattaya was supplying him?

sounds good, anyone got pics, I'm getting hungry!

It could be KPK, a mate who owns a restaurant has got me a few of their products, and I have always been very happy with the quality and price, they seem to supply quite a few restaurants

kpkfoods.com

Edited by wobblyjohn

You should try Mr Moo by so Pattaya Big C next to AA INS.

Great sausage rolls , pies full of meat, cottage, Cornishes, Cheddar cheese (local made), and great bacon (dry cure like at home)

Pates, and much more ....soon Hams, and German sausages and meats.

You should try Mr Moo by so Pattaya Big C next to AA INS.

Great sausage rolls , pies full of meat, cottage, Cornishes, Cheddar cheese (local made), and great bacon (dry cure like at home)

Pates, and much more ....soon Hams, and German sausages and meats.

I love Mr Moo's bacon and the pies etc - must get back up there and stock up again.

At 2 quid a pop,i could make the best sausage rolls also...what a game he is in!!

There is nothing stopping you starting your own Cart and go all evening from Jomtien to Pattaya, serving nicely heated rolls directly at the table. Differently to Kebabs, there are not so many around. So you could probably put a pound or two to the side in a very short time.

Come back and tell us how you did.

At 2 quid a pop,i could make the best sausage rolls also...what a game he is in!!

There is nothing stopping you starting your own Cart and go all evening from Jomtien to Pattaya, serving nicely heated rolls directly at the table. Differently to Kebabs, there are not so many around. So you could probably put a pound or two to the side in a very short time.

Come back and tell us how you did.

No thanks i cant stand the ***** 2 days and am done,i will leave it to the ex-pats like you :D who pay 100 bt for a two bob sausage roll....oh and as you rightly remarked,Kebabs too and ..and ..and..then moan because its expensive nowadays :)