Any Bars In Patong Show Champions-league Final Tonight ?

siam2007

well, the headline already says it all...... will arrive at HKT late in the evening tonight, so not much time left to do a lot of research then. If anybody can give me a hint , that would be very much appreciated. Maybe any Italian or German Resto ?

But will bars or Restaurants be allowed to stay open til the wee hours (kick-off is 1.45 a.m. Thai time) ?

or does any channel of the regular Phuket Cable TV cover the event ?

Edited by siam2007

Thai TV only

There will be late night bars showing the game. You'll just have to find one.

It's on Thai TV Channel 7. You will probably get English commentary if your TV is dual language.

Have a channel flick as well as you may find it on one of the cable TV sports channels. You can never be sure what you are going to get on these.

thanks Madmitch....... well, Thai TV is better than nothing...... when I watch games with comments in my mother tongue, I - for some reason - sometimes switch off the Volume as well :)

though, I would be very glad if you could give me a hint WHICH of those mentioned "late night bars" may probably show the game.

Haven't been to Patong for four years or so, and actually just escaping Bangkok's turmoil via Singapore..... but HKT is safe, so I am already returning to the Kingdom tonight ^^

You've made me "hungry" now :)

Just trying to find a nice place where to watch that game tonight with a nice bunch of people and a few cold ones.

If I'll find I will let you know!

Gerd

ah, seems I just missed you..... according to your profile, u logged off less than 10 minutes ago..... arrived at Patong (my god ! what a GHOST town ! Even after the Tsunami in February 2005 there were more people on the streets on a satudray night!) and try to find a place to watch the game..... the shuttle-Van from the airport actually passed 2 places where they had huge screens inside (Legends Sports Bar plus another Pub on the main road towards Bangla). will check them out now. if they close early, I can still watch it on Channel 7.....