Good Lumberyards In/around Chiang Mai?

willbartholomew

There are 2 right in the city that I know of. One is on the south end of Kotchasarn Road just past D.K. bookstore and the shops just after that. You'll have to look closely and drive slow or you will pass the entrance. Nice people and they will cut the wood for you.

Also, go over the Nawarat Bridge (Thapae Road) out of the city and there is one on the left side a few blocks down. (Charoen Maung Road) A Bigger one. Once again, drive slow or you will pass it, as I did.

Yet another is down the Doi Saket Kao Road. Go over the Rama IX Bridge out toward the superhighway. When you come to the end. (You'll see a temple in front of you) Turn left and bear to the right till you come to a Y. I' am pretty sure you make a right and it is right around the corner on the left.

If anyone can give more specific directions, please do.

Hope this helps.

unfortunately not in cm right now to get out the phonenr otr name but here it goes:

when travelling from the river to the trainstation after the station turn left on tung hotel rd -continue across nawaratroad ,the one with mccormick hospital -stay to the right when there is a fork ,shortly before you come to the superhighway near noppadom there is a big lumberyard where they sell every size and lenght wood and other woodproducts at good prices .i searched cm far and wide and there is no other like it.sorry for the vagueness of direction.

you can obviously also get there when you go left onto the highway after the trainstation and follow the road for some time by taking a left after noppadom ,a big building supply(you can also ask there for directions i guess) and follow the little road for about 500 m.

let me know if that didn't do it and i will study a map.

unfortunately not in cm right now to get out the phonenr otr name but here it goes:

when travelling from the river to the trainstation after the station turn left on tung hotel rd -continue across nawaratroad ,the one with mccormick hospital -stay to the right when there is a fork ,shortly before you come to the superhighway near noppadom there is a big lumberyard where they sell every size and lenght wood and other woodproducts at good prices .i searched cm far and wide and there is no other like it.sorry for the vagueness of direction.

you can obviously also get there when you go left onto the highway after the trainstation and follow the road for some time by taking a left after noppadom ,a big building supply(you can also ask there for directions i guess) and follow the little road for about 500 m.

let me know if that didn't do it and i will study a map.

That is Suksawat Lumber

11/15 Tratworn Road

053 242 082

Talk to Mrs Jaruwan