Bath Drainage From House To Culvert ?

I've got a house on a complex about 10 years old

Alongside is a water culvert . Unlike other houses on the estate the water from the upstairs bath/basins drains direct into the culvert

At a recent meeting of the now indeprndent management committee a neighbour complained about this

2 questions first do I have to correct it, ie is it illegal in Thailand for water like this to be drained direct into a culvert

Secondly I cannot see the dpwn pipes anywhere in the concrete construction therefore assume they are embedded in the concerte constructon of the house

Any comments appreciated

Our housing development uses a system where the "grey" water drains into the storm drains under the development's roads...and the of course right into ocean. We have large tanks where the sewage water and grey water run into. There is some sort of trap that keeps the bigger stuff from draining out, but they are always full of water and need to be sucked out every 2-3 years. Crazy system....but seems to work.

As for laws in Thailand? I doubt there is anything that covers that. But I don't know for sure.