June 16, 200521 yr sorry to be crude. I need help urgently. Can someone advise who & where I can find a good doctor that specialises in sexual transmitted infection? I'm not familiar with bangkok. So any advise will be nice.
June 17, 200521 yr sorry to be crude. I need help urgently. Can someone advise who & where I can find a good doctor that specialises in sexual transmitted infection? I'm not familiar with bangkok. So any advise will be nice. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> the clinic in Sukhumvit Soi 11 is ok and not expensive, look for the sign otherwise every hospital - on lower Sukhumvit this would be Bumrungrad Hospital in Soi 3 (with another entrance on Soi 1), near Silom BNH (Convent Road) or St Louis Hospital (on Sathorn Rd) are good, near Khaosarn Rd you can go to Adventist Hospital (= Mission Hospital)
Create an account or sign in to comment