2 Brush Fires Yesterday In Doi Saket Area

jaideeguy

The first fire started early afternoon in our overgrown moo baan.....actually started in neighboring rice fields most probably by a stupid and lazy rice farmer wanting a quick weed clearing....spread very quickly with winds and super dry conditions and if not for the fast responding amphor fire dept comming in 5 minutes. burned many rai of undergrowth and rice field weeds.

the 2nd fire was very suspicious in that it started after 8pm in a location inside out development and again the fire men were right on the scene 5 minutes after call. Winds were down and only burned 1 rai, but was heading in the direction of houses.

fire #2 was most certainly set by accident [thrown cigarette] or intentionally [by naughty teenagers]

anyway.....be careful out there, it's as dry as it can get now.

And thank you to the local fire dept!!

Yes it is that time again year when the farmer burns to get ready for the next corp. It has been a major burn off today in back of my house and the 1007 today. I have been singing SMOKE GETS IN MY EYES.

Yes it is that time again year when the farmer burns to get ready for the next corp. It has been a major burn off today in back of my house and the 1007 today. I have been singing SMOKE GETS IN MY EYES.

Could this be appropriate?

its amazing what good work the fire dept can do with their limited resources. Some of those firetrucks look like they belong in a transport museum. Suppose theyre still waiting for the new ones that are over priced and ordered by some corrupt official.