June 17, 200521 yr A friend of mine asked if I had any old newspapers and I said I had piles. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Can anybody move this? Scampi seems to have made a mistake and posted it in the jokes forum.
June 17, 200521 yr He seems to be posting more now than when he was here, I think it makes him feel at home, so don't be too harsh on him, he must miss the place like crazy, he's going to Iceland you know!!
June 17, 200521 yr , he's going to Iceland you know!! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Good...............he can get me some tea bags. I've nearly run out.
June 17, 200521 yr A friend of mine asked if I had any old newspapers and I said I had piles. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Can anybody move this? Scampi seems to have made a mistake and posted it in the jokes forum. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Yeah, never known scampy to be a funny guy.
June 17, 200521 yr , he's going to Iceland you know!! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Good...............he can get me some tea bags. I've nearly run out. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> and some milk please.
June 20, 200521 yr A friend of mine asked if I had any old newspapers and I said I had piles. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> It's a sign of 'The Times.'
Create an account or sign in to comment