webfact

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Abhisit is making Thaksin look like an amatur. :D

Abhisit does indeed make Thaksin look like an amateur. That probably is because he is concerned with improving the whole country, rather than lining his own pockets. :D

Abhisit is concerned with improving the whole country by silencing, jailing, harrassing and killing his political opponents is a truely remarkable display of national reconcilliation

Isn't that how most govenments would deal with violent insurgents who have ruined many lives and many businesses and burned down a great deal of private and public property? :D

Absolutely. The 88 people who died were obviously itching to burn down buildings, even that nurse, and the thousands that copped a bullet in the leg, well everyone knows they were ready to burn down buildings if they got a chance. As for the other tens of thousands of protesters, it was only because of Abhisits good grace that they are still alive today, although they were probably all violent insurgents as well. :) I haven't seen such a great PM since Mr Mugabe took office in 1980.

Edited by somchaibob

who did actually all the burning downs?

and didn't came that after all the killings and silencing?

Killing opponents of the government or protesters, well governments like the one in Myanmar do this. That isn't exactly a government that act like 'the most governments'.

Are you trying to insinuate it was not done by the red shirts?

Have you noticed.

If you set off a motorbike bomb in the south of Thailand you are a "naughty boy".

If you set off a car bomb in the south of Thailand you are a "naughty boy"

If you use a big knife and cut someone's head off in the south you are a "naughty boy".

If you use a gun and shoot someone in the south you are a "naughty boy"

As the South is Yellow heartland Democrat country it seems everyone is just naughty and there are no terrorists.

And yet it if wear a red shirt in the North and North East you are a terrorist or a terrorist supporter.

The double standards of Abhisit and this government and the people that back them is quite disgusting.

Absolutely. The 88 people who died were obviously itching to burn down buildings, even that nurse, and the thousands that copped a bullet in the leg, well everyone knows they were ready to burn down buildings if they got a chance. As for the other tens of thousands of protesters, it was only because of Abhisits good grace that they are still alive today, although they were probably all violent insurgents as well. :) I haven't seen such a great PM since Mr Mugabe took office in 1980.

LOL & Somchaibob

Which part of "please disperse or we will use lethal force" was not clear???? the disperse or the force?

Mind you call was made numerous times over a number of weeks.

PS. If you do not mind, could you please explain why you have joined today to make your remarks??? when the whole thing has been over with for weeks and prior carried on for months.

The You Tube video showing army soldiers shooting into the temple from the BTS tracks (lower track) is clearly May 19th due to the fires and smoke. How could Suthep claim this must have been May 20th as no soldiers were on the tracks on the 19th.

I hope after the next elections the new government clearly invokes a UN independent investigation into April and May 2010. Lets all hope and pray PTP win the election and then FULL investigations are carried out into what will then be these past events.

I haven't seen such a great PM since Mr Mugabe took office in 1980.

Why don't you compare him with Hitler as long as you are being completely asinine? :)

Abhisit more closely resembles an Oxford educated Mugabe with the killing, harrassment and jailing of political opponents, we both know that :D

Hitler is a different breed entirely.

Have you noticed.

If you set off a motorbike bomb in the south of Thailand you are a "naughty boy".

If you use a big knife and cut someone's head off in the south you are a "naughty boy".

As the South is Yellow heartland Democrat country it seems everyone is just naughty and there are no terrorists.

And yet it if wear a red shirt in the North and North East you are a terrorist or a terrorist supporter.

The double standards of Abhisit and this government and the people that back them is quite disgusting.

Can you please post a link to article or some source where "naughty boy" was used to describe the crimes you have mentioned

Have you noticed.

Only if you kill some soldiers, disrupt the financial district and then burn down half of the country.

Killing opponents of the government or protesters, well governments like the one in Myanmar do this. That isn't exactly a government that act like 'the most governments'.

I don't know who it was.

do you have evidence that it was done by 'the red shirts'? how you know that? did 'the red shirts' send you a twitter message about or where comes your special insider knowledge this time from?

btw. what about the 'Newin did it' twitter message Thaksin had sen or not. That was BS, a lie, right?

so what is your next claim?

I don't know who it was.

do you have evidence that it was done by 'the red shirts'? how you know that? did 'the red shirts' send you a twitter message about or where comes your special insider knowledge this time from?

btw. what about the 'Newin did it' twitter message Thaksin had sen or not. That was BS, a lie, right?

Calling me a liar? It was reported on TAN - I sent you the link.

You've seen the video of the red shirts celebrating when it got burnt to the ground. You've seen the threats from that silly cockney boy, you may of also read Richard Barrow's account of red shirts cheering in his local town while watching Channel 3 on fire.

But feel free to deny it was anything to do with the red shirts. Whatever your job entails.

I have always been amazed when reading or listening to debate/discussion between intelligent people at the research they have put into the subject and the principals/people involved. They seem to accept the mistakes/shortcomings of individuals they are defending while leaving the smear campaigns to the what is most often the losing side. To attack an individual at a personal level whose view opposes yours is not acceptable in most social societies, but then TV, etc does eliminate the need for social interaction/acceptance.

I am just waiting for the release of the documented certifiable information that the "Pm had specifically ordered that there were to be no violence by either the police or military" and that "Thaksin had ordered that there was to be no violence by the protesters and monies were not to be given in support of the red protest" Then who will the targets be?

Yep, i would like to read that at its original source and what he exactly wrote. If the claim above its true, this information should be easy to provide.

http://twitter.com/Thaksinlive

Nothing about Newin.

so much about credibility and who is talking the BS.

:handdesk:

I provided you with one of Thaksin's twitter sites, a Thai one. I made no claim that this was the same source as mentioned in the article. You will have to check out that lead before forming your opinion that it was BS. Did you read Thaksin's denial on this site?

I don't know who it was.

After the events of Songkran 2009, once it was realised that the red violence both in Bangkok and Pattaya/Jomtien had been a failure, Thaksin moved from defence to denial without blinking.

The forum red cheerleaders spent months completely blanking accusations of culpability and were totally silent when the issue came up.

For the events of May 2010, the red apologists do not have to be told what to do but the brazenness is pretty impressive nonetheless.

They have effortlessly segued from defence to denial and sometimes back and forth several times.

That both Thaksin and his team are now trying their own clean-up of responsibility for the nasty red actions of last month is not a surprise.

What readers should note however, is that the public denial signifies an acceptance of failure for what they hoped to achieve.

Make no mistake, Thaksin and his forces suffered a decisive defeat last month.

The chiming of cynical remarks made by red contributors, sometimes posing as government supporters?

This is no more than the bitterness of failure.

Choking on fading arrogance.

The You Tube video showing army soldiers shooting into the temple from the BTS tracks (lower track) is clearly May 19th due to the fires and smoke. How could Suthep claim this must have been May 20th as no soldiers were on the tracks on the 19th.

I hope after the next elections the new government clearly invokes a UN independent investigation into April and May 2010. Lets all hope and pray PTP win the election and then FULL investigations are carried out into what will then be these past events.

More red disinformation. This video has been studied. There is no way to determine that the people are soldiers, or even that they are wearing green, the guy on the left is wearing a light colored item on his back. It's possilbe they are and possible they are not. There is no evidence of any shooting from these people. The time is about 7:30PM on the 19th.

Your entire premise has no foundation. If you would like to help maybe you can look for the following information.

1. What time of day were the people in the temple shot?

2. Where in the wat did the shootings occur?

The reward for you doing a little work might be the ability to provide some evidence for your potentially false allegation.

Good luck.

Have you noticed.

Nope. Never noticed that. Not once in the last several years have I seen any Thai government characterize the southern insurgents as 'naughty boys'. Perhaps you could provide one link that comes even close to suggesting this. If you cannot provide such a link then it can be considered that your post is malicious propaganda.

Edited by way2muchcoffee

More red disinformation. This video has been studied. There is no way to determine that the people are soldiers, or even that they are wearing green, the guy on the left is wearing a light colored item on his back. It's possilbe they are and possible they are not. There is no evidence of any shooting from these people. The time is about 7:30PM on the 19th.

Your entire premise has no foundation. If you would like to help maybe you can look for the following information.

The reward for you doing a little work might be the ability to provide some evidence for your potentially false allegation.

Good luck.

Exactly

How could the soldiers shoot at the temple when they were only armed with slingshots and firecrackers and the red thousands armed to the teeth with grenade launchers and automatic rifles , as all the foreign media have reported . This case is clear to me as it should be to you : The reds shot the nurses and then assailled by regret , comitted mass suicide (so that Abhisit can be blamed) .

:)

Edited by bababobo54

Exactly

How could the soldiers shoot at the temple when they were only armed with slingshots and firecrackers and the red thousands armed to the teeth with grenade launchers and automatic rifles , as all the foreign media have reported . This case is clear to me as it should be to you : The reds shot the nurses and then assailled by regret , comitted mass suicide (so that Abhisit can be blamed) .

:D

I'm laughing so hard about this. I have some to share too !

Darling Abhisit didnt do anything wrong !!! 90+ killed is because Thaksin !! Sae dang sniped in the head because of Thaksin.

And guess what. Dan Rivers CNN is on Thaksin payroll !! :)

Good luck.

Exactly

:)

Our latest new red friend.

The first joke from him is that the reds were not armed.

The second joke from him is that the blackshirts never existed.

What isn't a joke but cause for celebration is that his mates are no longer in Bangkok.

Ha ha to that my friend.

<!--quoteo(post=3669374:date=2010-06-06 10:47:39:name=mazeltov)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mazeltov @ 2010-06-06 10:47:39) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=3669374"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=3669315:date=2010-06-06 11:25:13:name=rabo)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rabo @ 2010-06-06 11:25:13) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=3669315"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=3669228:date=2010-06-06 09:42:40:name=mazeltov)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mazeltov @ 2010-06-06 09:42:40) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=3669228"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

Yep, i would like to read that at its original source and what he exactly wrote. If the claim above its true, this information should be easy to provide.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<a href="http://twitter.com/Thaksinlive" target="_blank">http://twitter.com/Thaksinlive</a>

<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Nothing about Newin.

so much about credibility and who is talking the BS.

<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

:handdesk:

I provided you with one of Thaksin's twitter sites, a Thai one. I made no claim that this was the same source as mentioned in the article. You will have to check out that lead before forming your opinion that it was BS. Did you read Thaksin's denial on this site?

:facepalm:

I was asking for the source where i can read what Thaksin wrote himself about Newin and the fire.

You gave me a link. but that proves nothing that such words had been said. so for what you posted the link?

wasn't it you who asked me 'how i can know something about a posters education level?' 55555.

btw. what is a :handdesk:? never saw that before, care to explain?

I had always thought the events at the temple were potentially very significant, since this was one of the incidents where serious wrongdoing by the Thai military might be established. Before the events were reported in the mainstream media, I had been told by a redshirt acquaintance that lethal shots were fired down into the temple from the elevated tracks (something I posted on the forum). We've seen you-tube videos showing first ground level film of incoming fire at the temple and now the distant shot of figures who appear to be firing down from the tracks. Personally I have big problems believing that anybody other than the Thai military could have occupied the positions shown in the video for the length of time involved on 19th without being engaged by the army. I say that because the army had used the tracks to get men into the area in the first place, and because ABC reported seeing soldiers in that vicinity on the 19th (in the article where a reported casts doubt on Suthep's account that there were no military personnel there on 19th). If there is anything resembling an independent inquiry, I think this evidence will carry a lot of weight.

Edited by citizen33

I had always thought the events at the temple were potentially very significant, since this was one of the incidents where serious wrongdoing by the Thai military might be established. Before the events were reported in the mainstream media, I had been told by a redshirt acquaintance that lethal shots were fired down into the temple from the elevated tracks (something I posted on the forum). We've seen you-tube videos showing first ground level film of incoming fire at the temple and now the distant shot of figures who appear to be firing down from the tracks. Personally I have big problems believing that anybody other than the Thai military could have occupied the positions shown in the video for the length of time involved on 19th without being engaged by the army. I say that because the army had used the tracks to get men into the area in the first place, and because ABC reported seeing soldiers in that vicinity on the 19th (in the article where a reported casts doubt on Suthep's account that there were no military personnel there on 19th). If there is anything resembling an independent inquiry, I think this evidence will carry a lot of weight.

A 100% red apologist working on the 'independent' observer angle.

Nothing now done by the reds is significant because they are innocent of anything untoward at all.

Looking to pin the blame tail on his monkey of choice.

But isn't it remarkable how peaceful Bangkok is without the marauding reds.

Nothing now done by the reds is significant because they are innocent of anything untoward at all.

Yesssss, Yoshi, serenely peaceful. And hopefully most of them are back where they belong earning one hundred and twenty baht a day. That damned corrupt Thaksin wasn't content with milking the country like the rest of his peers. The stupid so and so inadvertently let the democracy cat out of the bag in our lovely little semi-third world playground. And for that, he is to be condemned to hel_l for eternity (or until his peers are found out by the country's greater population).

There will be no new goverment

You are dreaming

It is over for you

But by all means keep praying,thats about the only hope you have !!!

There will be no new goverment

You are dreaming

It is over for you

But by all means keep praying,thats about the only hope you have !!!

After the next general election there will be a new government, even if it's only a variation of the current government. Are you suggesting that the electorate no longer have any say in the make-up of Thai governments?

Yesssss, Yoshi, serenely peaceful. And hopefully most of them are back where they belong earning one hundred and twenty baht a day. That damned corrupt Thaksin wasn't content with milking the country like the rest of his peers. The stupid so and so inadvertently let the democracy cat out of the bag in our lovely little semi-third world playground. And for that, he is to be condemned to hel_l for eternity (or until his peers are found out by the country's greater population).

You may want to belittle the peace of not having marauding reds in the Bangkok neighbourhoods but that is expected.

That the red apologists in their hearts cheered on the attack on the Bangkok working class is also expected.

Re wage rates for peasants in the fields, the reds have zero economic demands.

Zilch.

If they did it would cut across Thaksin's northern landowning supporters.

Democracy and Thaksin. Now there's a nonsense.

Thailand is not a semi-third world playground. Learn some class analysis.

Not the red shallow stuff sprinkled about.

You may want to belittle the peace of not having marauding reds in the Bangkok neighbourhoods but that is expected.

That the red apologists in their hearts cheered on the attack on the Bangkok working class is also expected.

Re wage rates for peasants in the fields, the reds have zero economic demands.

Zilch.

If they did it would cut across Thaksin's northern landowning supporters.

Democracy and Thaksin. Now there's a nonsense.

Thailand is not a semi-third world playground. Learn some class analysis.

Not the red shallow stuff sprinkled about.

Line manager's tut tut'ing, Yoshi. C'mon. Earn your coin.

Because it is a cut & paste job. Heard of Photoshop?

Government is not paid to tell lie. The Red shirt are paid 500 Baht a day.

So when CRES & Suthep said that no army on track on 19-May. That is the truth.

How many time must NBT repeat that before you get it?