A Idle Moment Of Disparity

kayo

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good morning Kayo darling...  Oh it was a restless night, tossing and turning and wondering where you had got to 

Its been cold and lonely in here by myself .... but sure was nice waking up to you 

Am now sufficiently recovered from my weekend ..... and gotta get back to the "word" factory.

See you for dinner?! :o

I´´m sorry you slept so bad... I was actually right there wanting to hold you in my arms, however Totster and Bambi kept getting in the way and stealing the sheets. Oh! BTW... Dinner will be ready for you when you get home from work dear... :D:D

Is tha you in the middle .. Tots ? 

Yep... not sure whether I can talk kayo into wearing lipstick though...

totster

No! I Won´t. You can´t force me... :D

Get a room  ...  get a room

Do we a book a double or a triple ??? :D

Bambi says we should make it a quadruple.

Take a ticket and form an orderly queue :D

:D:D And this used to be such a nice thread Kayo... KAYO???

I´m right here darling... Just keep calm and let these perverts get it all off their chest.... They will calm down eventually, then we will have this thread all to ourselves... Huah HahHAHAH!!!!.... Then we will take this forum, then all the others... One day we will take over the worl - well... at least, Tv.com.... Haur Hahahahaha!

I´´m sorry you slept so bad... I was actually right there wanting to hold you in my arms, however Totster and Bambi kept getting in the way and stealing the sheets. Oh! BTW... Dinner will be ready for you when you get home from work dear...  :D  :D

hug.gif:o

BigB.gif

Bambi bigbart.gif

I´´m sorry you slept so bad... I was actually right there wanting to hold you in my arms, however Totster and Bambi kept getting in the way and stealing the sheets. Oh! BTW... Dinner will be ready for you when you get home from work dear...  :D  :D

hug.gif:D

BigB.gif

Bambi bigbart.gif

Well... I'm gonna be real late for dinner sweetie... just popped out for a quick cuppa .... got to finish a long and boring property story :D

So looks like YOU get to entertain the KIDS all by yourself tonite !!! :D:o

I saw you in that bar with meadish.... You conniving.... LOL, Just kidding.... My lord, you can´t leave me alone with both of them... You know how Bambi always teases Tots and it always ends in tears... Look, alright, I´ll look after them tonight, but you MUST make it up to me later... Or in the morning when your batteries are at full power!!!.

Oh! and I really think we should talk about selling the kids off... Maybe Doc PP would like them... Or send them of to their uncle Thomas M. for a few weeks...

Ho....

...Hum!!!

I saw you in that bar with meadish.... You conniving.... LOL, Just kidding.... My lord, you can´t leave me alone with both of them... You know how Bambi always teases Tots and it always ends in tears... Look, alright, I´ll look after them tonight, but you MUST make it up to me later... Or in the morning when your batteries are at full power!!!.

Oh! and I really think we should talk about selling the kids off... Maybe Doc PP would like them... Or send them of to their uncle Thomas M. for a few weeks...

Ho....

...Hum!!!

Oooh.... you had me worried for a second there :D

Well, I think Uncle Thomas might straightem out... in a NICE way :D

Doc PP seems to be going a little... unusual lately :D

Make it up to you in morning... PROMISE :D:o:D

Or else you get to clean out the chicken shed tomorrow before dawn.

Dawn where...??

where you are, where I am, or where Khall/Bambi are...? :D

totster :D

Somehow ... it was me who ended up cleaning out the chicken shed :D I saw the dawn, I heard the roosters :D twas the longest 2000 words I ever wrote :D

So I guess, dear Kayo, I gotta make it up another morning 'cos I slept in and when I woke ... you were all gone. :o

Dawn where...??

where you are, where I am, or where Khall/Bambi are...? :D

Somehow ... it was me who ended up cleaning out the chicken shed :D I saw the dawn, I heard the roosters :D twas the longest 2000 words I ever wrote :D

So I guess, dear Kayo, I gotta make it up another morning 'cos I slept in and when I woke ... you were all gone. :o

Tot´s, I guess you got lucky this time... Next time I´ll make it up to you and let you clean out all the chicken sheds in all three time zones... Of course in LOS it won´t be much as the chickens all tçrun around freely, and here it won´t be much cos we eat them all before they have time to to squeeze....er... yes.

:D:D

Dawn where...??

where you are, where I am, or where Khall/Bambi are...?

Somehow ... it was me who ended up cleaning out the chicken shed. I saw the dawn, I heard the roosters :D twas the longest 2000 words I ever wrote :D

Tot´s, I guess you got lucky this time... Next time I´ll make it up to you and let you clean out all the chicken sheds in all three time zones... Of course in LOS it won´t be much as the chickens all tçrun around freely, and here it won´t be much cos we eat them all before they have time to to squeeze....er... yes.

Tots,

Kayo is right... I have chickens running all over the show.... but you gotta watch out for the snakes - I found a BIG one in my garden and had to wrestle it to the ground :D

Kayo,

Did I see divorce papers on the breakfast bench honey? :D:D:D

but you gotta watch out for the snakes  -  I found a BIG one in my garden and had to wrestle it to the ground   :o

Snakes..? What snakes..? Where... ? :D

Baby snakes

Late at night is when they come out

Baby snakes

Sure you know what I’m talkin’ about

Pink ’n’ wet

They make the best kinda pet

Baby

Baby

Snakes

Looked around

An’ there’s a couple right near me

Baby snakes

Maybe I think they can probably hear me

Pink ’n’ wet

I’ll take all I can get

Baby

Baby

Sna-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-kes, yeah

They live in a ho-ho-hole

(tiny hole)

That is usually empty

(usually empty, tiny too)

They live by a code

(dit dit dit dit)

That is usually smpte

Which stands for

Society of motion picture & television engineers

Maybe I think

That is what keeps them in sync

They’re wet ’n’ they’re pink

I think I’ll give ’em a, give ’em a,

Give ’em a drink

Baby sna-a-a-a-a-akesss

-Zappa :D

Oh God this thread has gone all over the place...

Divorce papers?? No. You didn´t see divorce papers. I´m just looking over some papers for a err... friend of mine asked me tocheck something....

Tots.... We going to add the kitty litter and the three cars to your list of daily cleaning jobs.

Chuchok.... Get off the Zappa man..... It´s going to corrupt you...

Phillipinperv.... I´m almost sorry I missed bashing that t·at of the weekend... It would seem, however, that others (ice maiden...) took very good care of him.

Bambi... How´s Doc M?

Good to be back on board. It was a long hard weekend at the bar...