kayo

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes indeedy-poohs.

I just voted in the poll.... When is it where you are....

yesterday

today

tomorrow

or unknown....

Thankfully I am conscient enough to realise what day it is.

Oh god my head hurts... I´ve got rather pink eyes behind my sunglasses today... They are a kittle smeelish taç

Wait. Typo´s galore....

They (my eyes) are feeling kinda small today.

Had fun last night. Closed early and went out. Everything was closed except one food hole-in-the-wall that illegally sells alcohol all night. Poor Batsard never gets more than about five minutes to close his eyes before somebody knocks for more beer.

Ouch... This is hard.

Next round is on you Tot´s. Get one for Ice as well will you. I´m only 25 but if we get caught I´ll act as her guardian and accept responsabilities....

Should I invite you guys to any ermm.... Central American Escobarian Specialities :D ... Under or over age... :o whatever.... I... Ah... this is hard... need food.... must have food.... .. gotta.-.. ouch.

love you all.

Page 13 Kayo! Better do something LUCKY today before your thread jumps to the next page....  :D

Scotty... Beam me over to page 13.

:o

ermm.... I meant page 14 scottie...page 14.

This thread has grown somewhat explosively since my second freestyle doodling way back on page one.

It makes me feel all warm inside to have new friends such as the ice-tots-kayo/khall axis... Dr PP...obviously always welcome to pop you cheesies in from time to time.

:D

edit: DOH! it didn´t jump. Scottie is FIRED!

Edited by kayo

:D How could you folks positively think such things about me.....? :D

I actually did even surprise myself yesterday. A few hours after posting that I´d quit drinking, I did go and open the bar, for a peaceful but pleasant Sunday Night.

Would you believe.. - No, Of course you wouldn´t, but I´ll tell you anyway:

I only had one half glass of red wine the whole night. No drugs. No other alcohol. That was it.

But, if you are still in doubt, I must elaborate and mention that in the previous five days I´d slept only 7 hours and partied NON STOP all night and all day everyday. Those five hours were more like one hour power naps.

It culminated in my friends and I making fools, pleasantly, in a foolishly fun manner, in about seven different establishments on Saturday morning. Hence the decision to qtake it easy for a day.

Today, however is monday lunchtime, and a new week commences.

I´ve just stocked up the fridges at work, and things should be ready to take off in just about 5 minutes.

Heheheheh!!!! :D:o

:D How could you folks positively think such things about me.....?  :D 

I actually did even surprise myself yesterday. A few hours after posting that I´d quit drinking, I did go and open the bar, for a peaceful but pleasant Sunday Night.

I only had one half glass of red wine the whole night. No drugs. No other alcohol. That was it.

But, if you are still in doubt, I must elaborate and mention that in the previous five days I´d slept only 7 hours and partied NON STOP all night and all day everyday. Those five hours were more like one hour power naps.

It culminated in my friends and I making fools, pleasantly, in a foolishly fun manner, in about seven different establishments on Saturday morning. Hence the decision to qtake it easy for a day.

I´ve just stocked up the fridges at work, and things should be ready to take off in just about 5 minutes.

Heheheheh!!!! :D  :o

:D Bad Kayo!

:D How could you folks positively think such things about me.....?

Heheheheh!!!!:o

:D Bad Kayo!

I´m Sorry Miss... It´s just that there ain´t no more strawberry poptarts in my mornings....

Actually. I didn´t go and open the bar. I got invited to a slightly older expats house for a bbq... Reminded me of my good frind in Kan. At his BBQ´s he always could and always KAN WIN.

So I drank three bottles of Whisky and a dozen bottles of beer (on the wall...)

Icy.... You want to come over and visit?

I'm Jealous Kayo.... life actually is one big party for you.. 

totster    :D

Tots.... Cheers but... Erm... Who gets to go to Thailand in a few weeks.... And be with the one he loves.... and in the land he loves....

I drink for a reason, you know... It´s not all fun and games out here....

....But I do the best I can! :D

I'd do that do  ...  if only I could cope with the bleedin' hangovers  :D

STAY DRUNK DOC!!!! STAY DRUNK!!!! Nothing to cope with.

Now now.... Icey...You may be not old enough to drink yet, but you CERTAINLY are not old enough to be sleeping in my room... Welcome anytime love. :D:o:D

Oh guys... I´m serious this time. Yesterday (tuesday), I did not have one drink... -

No! That does not mean I had loads more than one.... I mean I did not have a chance to finish my sentence before you were all ROTFLYAO.

I did not have one drink, until I closed (early) at which point I tried a (for me) previously unknown tequila. It is called Quita Pena, which, literally translated from spanish, means, to drop (forget) ones sorrows.

And I only had one 2 oz. shot glass of it.

Here is an online review found somewhere:

.Quita Penas Reposado Tequila

Clear with a faint straw and pink hue. Sweet, spicy, vanilla cream, dried flowers, and subtle dried apricot aromas with a whiff of vapor. A delicate entry leads to a dryish light-to medium-bodied palate with wildflower honey, roasted yellow pepper, salt, rose water, and peppery spice. Finishes with a peppery fade of dried fruit and tongue-tingling alcohol. A distinctive and feminine reposado whose floral elements would make this an interesting cocktail component. 

International Review of Spirits Award: Silver Medal

RATED: 88 points (Highly Recommended)

ALCOHOL BY VOLUME: 40%

CATEGORY: Tequila Reposado

And it comes in a lovely Blue bottle about two feet tall, a bit like the Corralejos.

Ho HUm!

Anyway, Ice, you were saying.....

:D

Oops!! hi Khall... Ice was just er... learning.... how to er... tie her shoelaces, adn she slipped and one of the laces went flying out of her shoe and into a bowl of Jelly, whereupon it bounced off and landed in my bed, ... er... under the covers.... and er.... TotS!!!! Tell me to shut up before I get in trouble!!!! !

Oops!! hi Khall... Ice was just er... learning.... how to er... tie her shoelaces, adn she slipped and one of the laces went flying out of her shoe and into a bowl of Jelly, whereupon it bounced off and landed in my bed, ... er... under the covers.... and er.... TotS!!!! Tell me to shut up before I get in trouble!!!! !

:o

Yeah it was my um shoelace that I was getting :D