Blast In Warorot Mkt

Gonzo the Face

Further questions from another source seem to indicate that it wasn't a grenade but moreso a moloco type gas bomb. Smashed into a rubish bin or pile....... Probably not a deadly attempt but more of causing fear...... or maybe just a bunch of the boys coming back down from a couple months at the front.

In any event , not something one likes to hear about.

G

DW told me (reading thai news in thai) that there was a small blast in the walking street market on Sunday night, in one of the Sois, nobody hurt.

David

It was up near Wat Pra Sing and apparantly a motorcycle was damaged. Nothing in the Thai press that I saw reported :)

Now those are 3 locations you all are mentioning: Wat Pra Singh, Warorot Market, and Walking Street...the only one I heard on the Thai news this am was the Wararot one. Were there really 2 others, as well? Not a big thing, but as Gonzo said...not good news either. If there were 3, not one, that is really not nice to hear. :)

Why are you assumimg it is a red-shirt problem?

It could be anyone doing anything :)

No one mentioned red shirts...I think you are the first one to bring them up. Just saw something on the thai news and 3 members are reporting knowledge of 3 differnt places. One of the reasons I read TV is to clarify my information I have already heard... and my understanding spoken Thai is only at about 70 per cent on a good day.

Why are you assumimg it is a red-shirt problem?

It could be anyone doing anything :)

No one mentioned red shirts...I think you are the first one to bring them up. Just saw something on the thai news and 3 members are reporting knowledge of 3 differnt places. One of the reasons I read TV is to clarify my information I have already heard... and my understanding spoken Thai is only at about 70 per cent on a good day.

It is mentioned here, by the OP...

Further questions from another source seem to indicate that it wasn't a grenade but moreso a moloco type gas bomb. Smashed into a rubish bin or pile....... Probably not a deadly attempt but more of causing fear...... or maybe just a bunch of the boys coming back down from a couple months at the front.

Maybe the best way to report the many incidences that occur in any big city so as not to be confused with political [threats] is to have a separate thread [pinned?] on the CM forum that people could report incidences on.

Maybe some patterns could be observed and places to avoid.

It would be up to us individuals to judge whether it's 'the dreaded red/black shorts/shirts'

or maybe it's just random teenagers acting up??

Just a suggestion so we don't crowd this forum up with too many report threads........

Maybe the best way to report the many incidences that occur in any big city so as not to be confused with political [threats] is to have a separate thread [pinned?] on the CM forum that people could report incidences on.

It would be up to us individuals to judge whether it's 'the dreaded red/black shorts/shirts'

Just a suggestion so we don't crowd this forum up with too many report threads........

Trouble is, too many people hear someone's car backfire and come on here reporting a loud bang. Would become a joke of a thread.

Trouble is, too many people hear someone's car backfire and come on here reporting a loud bang. Would become a joke of a thread.

And wait until Loy Krathong.

back to the question does any one know anything?

I will take no post as a no

17702-2.jpg

Gas Dongguan city - Spa bomb Kad Luang, Chiang Mai Pets ............... unknown hand throw explosive middle of the road tennis Wichayanon page Warorot market commercial district police head is a big city skills. Teen trouble time 0:20 pm on June 2 this duty police captain Kirk hundred Kitti Chai Sp. Muang District, Chiang received notification of the criminal tumultuous city tennis throw explosive middle of the road input Wikipedia. Chayanon range of markets and market Warorot longan from the Municipal Hospital in Chiang Mai, T. Chang Moi, Muang, Chiang Mai, which is a major commercial street of Chiang Mai.

Essentially a teenage group making mischief.

Google Translate Chiangmainews.co.th