Load Of Old Crap

whiterussian

Looking for a load of old rotted manure & straw to be delivered, its the delivery part that is my problem...

also a source of mulch (perhaps woodchips or chipped coconut husks?)

Anyone got any good mulching tips here?

Anyone know where I can get some quality stuff!?

Thanks!

Edited by whiterussian

A "load" means what? A pick up truck load, a six wheel truck load, a ten wheel truck load.......how many cubic meters do you want?

he mainly wants "quality" manure :)

Nothing but the highest quality of Bull on the Chiang Mai Form. :D

Sorry guys, I took the OP seriously and was trying to help. Since I have bought and had delivered numerous loads of manure, I am aware that if you want a pick up load, you can find it in many places but if you want a large loads there are very few places that can deliver it. Anyway, since many of you have demonstrated that you are full of it, he now knows who to contact so I will f off to somewhere else.

I live in Doi Saket area and there is a heard of milk cows just around the back from me the guy comes around at the week ends with a pick up selling big bags of the stuff but it is realy expensive in my opinion 40 Bht a bag (I would say a little bigger than a bag of cement) and the stuff is dry, i have seen him lay it out in the field to dry in the sun before bagging it.

Sorry guys, I took the OP seriously and was trying to help. Since I have bought and had delivered numerous loads of manure, I am aware that if you want a pick up load, you can find it in many places but if you want a large loads there are very few places that can deliver it. Anyway, since many of you have demonstrated that you are full of it, he now knows who to contact so I will f off to somewhere else.

Thanks for the posts!!! Yup serious!!

Please tell me how big your crap movements were Bill97!! :)

Am serious about getting some!

I think, if i had a choice, I would like a level hilux full... not sure how many cubic litres of poo that is...

- Doi Saket has poop in a bag.. hmmm.. if Bill97 doesnt follow through, I may have to flush out some more crap info from you tigerbalm..

Bill - what did you do with yours, did you dig it in, or can it be used as a mulch... and ideas for mulch... what about a layer of coconut coir?

coconut husk, crap, rain, and sun ... what more could a plant want!!

thank you!

Edited by whiterussian

If you want a level hilux full, you should be able to buy 15-20 bags at 25-30 Bhat each to get that amount, 1+ cubic meters. Most places that have it will bag it and find a truck to deliver it. Having it in bags makes it easy to move around to dig in. Any place with 4-6 cows can usually get it together usually.

Dig it in to get the best result as a fertilizer. If you want mulch use rice hull or chopped(cubed) coconut husk.

Mine, I dig in or mix with burned and not burned rice hull and dirt, wet it, cover it and use it as top soil or compost after it sets for a month or longer.

Do not leave it in a big pile or in bags too long because it can start to burn.

San Kamphaeng is the place to buy your cow poo.  Head out on hwy 1317, past the 2 ring roads, past the Borsang turnoff, take the next turnoff to SK.  Head down this road until it bends to the right.  Before this bend, before you cross a canal, on the left, set back from the road is a place selling the stuff.  15 - 17 bt for a rice sack full.  It's not rotted, have do that yerself.  10 wheelers come from Chiang Rai to stock up on the stuff for the tangerine orchards.  Probably have to arrange your own transport.  Seen sangteaws filling up....  :)

Edited by MESmith