Non Immigrant O (marriage) 60 Day Extension?

I have a single entry Non Immigrant O visa based on Marriage, and my entry stamp expires June 7.

I was planning to apply for a one year extension of stay but I had messed something up. I didn't realize at the time I needed to return 30 days later and get the full stamp. Meaning I wasn't aware of the under consideration period. I had need to leave Thailand during that period so it made applying for that 1 year extension no longer possible in that time frame.

So now I am trying to figure out what my options are. I live in Udon but will be going to BKK around June 21 and then going back home to US June 29-July 15. After that I'll be back in Thailand for 6 months.

Is there an option to extend for a short stay on my Non Immigrant visa? I know with tourist to do this I think you need 7 days or more left on stamp or something like that? So maybe I am past that I don't know if the same applies for Non Immigrant O or not.

I was thinking just go to Laos get a tourist visa because they are free which would hold me over till June 29 and then I can get a new non Immigrant O while in the US. Just trying to see if that is my best option or not. Or if it is possible to get a short extension at Udon Immigration office still.

Help appreciated . thanks.

Easy to get a 60 day extension from immigration, you'll need the usual paperwork for your Non O plus photo copies of your current visa costs 1,900 baht best to take the missus with you.

Easy to get a 60 day extension from immigration, you'll need the usual paperwork for your Non O plus photo copies of your current visa costs 1,900 baht best to take the missus with you.

Thanks.

However does the fact my stamp expires June 7 play a factor in this? I'd be going tomorrow June 4 meaning my stamp expires in 3 days.