Cost Of New Residence Permit Book?

My permanent residence book is full of re-entry visas and other stamps and I have to get a new one.

A Swiss friend, who also has PR, told me he thought the fee for a new book had been bumped up to 19,000 baht. I think I paid about 5,000 baht last time, although that was quite a few years ago.

It's good value however much it costs, but I'm wondering if anyone knows if it really has gone up that much. That info would help me plan just how big a raid I need to mount on the ATM before heading down to Suan Plu.

Thanks.

• 2 years later...
My permanent residence book is full of re-entry visas and other stamps and I have to get a new one.

A Swiss friend, who also has PR, told me he thought the fee for a new book had been bumped up to 19,000 baht. I think I paid about 5,000 baht last time, although that was quite a few years ago.

It's good value however much it costs, but I'm wondering if anyone knows if it really has gone up that much. That info would help me plan just how big a raid I need to mount on the ATM before heading down to Suan Plu.

Thanks.

Mine is also getting quite full, how much did you pay for a new one?