Cursed Fiancée!

SKK

"OK! I realize this whole subject might sound stupid but my fiancée apparently has been cursed by a very evil woman...Would a curse from Sweden have any effect in Thailand?...I'm sorry if there's inconsistencies in what I've written but I'm actually quite drunk at the moment but the question is serious!"

Swedish curses are especially serious. Now that you're sober...

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SKK,

I just sent the 'evil woman' a stop curse curse. She seemed strong at first but when I detected she feared snakes, I unleashed one on her. Everything will be okay, now.

Don't anybody tell him I'm joking. This was was too hard too resist.

I'm so glad I don't have a Thai wife/girlfriend.

Why am I not surprised by that statement? Somehow I get the impression it wan't by choice.

Must be another element of the aforementioned curse.... :)

You are exactly right 473 but it's worse than you think.

The curse, under which I've been placed, makes all men & women instantly fall in love with me. As a result, I'm forced to wear a mask. I got sick of wearing the one mask so I went out & bought myself an assortment of masks. Now, I can look like Mr T, George W, John Howard, Tony Blair, Kim Jong Ill & a few other nasty people.

If anyone is interested, I've just bought a great book titled, ""How to beat curses in 267 easy steps" by Tonashit Lotsadosh (it's a Thai book written in British English). Hopefully, I can say goodbye to these masks after I've finished reading the book.

Edited by elkangorito

I still find it hard to believe when I hear of Westerners accepting the Thai superstitions!

Its amazing that the Western world has managed to do so well (compared to Thailand) when the Thais have followed these superstitions and beliefs all their lives - whereas Westerners have side-lined them. :)

You mean things like 'In God We Trust'?

A superstition embraced from the Stone age.

I am suffering from a headache and feeling quite nauseous. I am feeling really quite sick and low on energy.

I must have been cursed last night whilst drinking 10 Singha's and a bottle of Sambuca

You cannot be cursed because you would also have the THAILAND TWO STEP. now that's a curse.bah.gif