No Fixed Abode

Belfastboy

just wondering .....where in bangers u all live....and why...and type of accomodation...what martial status.....?

eg..........

silom.......condo - rent ......single........reason: close to work

or....

sukhumvit.....townhouse -own.....married.........reason: close to girly bars.... :D

just wud be interesting to see the demographics and reasons.......

plus it might help me choose when i move coming soon...1 year and 10months but whos counting..... :o

hi belfastboy,

are you looking for recruits for marching season?

if not then i think you can make most places in "land of smiles" your home.... for me it is in the north of thailand..... if bangkok = belfast .... then ..... chang mai = letterkenny...

like you.. i have not made the physical moove yet but i come here at least 4 times each year... and can not think of any other place i would like to be!

have a happy,

DeDanan

Edited by DeDanan

yes dedanan....i will have the loyal bretheren parading on the 12th july down sukhumvit...lol :D

haven't u noticed even the monks have joined the orange order ...orange sashes... :o

i guess this will fly over the heads of 99.9% of tv users..apologies.......

hi belfastboy,

are you looking for recruits for marching season?

if not then i think you can make most places in "land of smiles" your home.... for me it is in the north of thailand..... if bangkok = belfast .... then ..... chang mai = letterkenny...

like you.. i have not made the physical moove yet but i come here at least 4 times each year... and can not think of any other place i would like to be!

have a happy,

DeDanan