England Beat Australia

Ur gloating way to early.....

What are you on about. Did you forgot what you wrote last week. You gloated before you even started playing. I was completely wrong as well. I said we would have a tough time. Just remember old son, we said nothing except we think it might be closer than you think. You was the one with all the gob, what with your saying that we wouldn't win a game. Anyway Super mouth I love you and your predictions. Going just the same way as the boxing. What have you lined up for next week? Shane Warne gonna win Wimbledon?

Wimbledon !!! Warnie !! no way...Pro fart has that one in the bag....or Pro fart has as much chance as any Englishboy has of winning Wimbledon....

Gee... one dam win and ur all pumped Lamp...go for it ....make the most of it....

one batsman !!! wow

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, I'd better get my racket out! Hopefully I'll get to knock up Sharapova..........

The sad fact is that within a week the Aussies have gone from super confident to very alarmed at the basic fact that England ain't scared of them this time and are going to wack their weak bowlers around a bit.

Thought I'd check to see when England last won an Ashes series.

Turned out to be several decades ago. 1986/7 to be exact.

Back then Totster would have been a todler and ProffesorFart just a fart in a bottle.

No wonder they're getting exited before the event even starts!

Gotta admit I am a bit surprised to the poor start to the tour....

But ......

It aint over yet and the Aussie have made poor starts before.....

England have not yet earned the tag of World Champions.....after all it was what 4 balls, a great catch and one batsman that won it.

Right, I'd better get my racket out! Hopefully I'll get to knock up Sharapova..........

The sad fact is that within a week the Aussies have gone from super confident to very alarmed at the basic fact that England ain't scared of them this time and are going to wack their weak bowlers around a bit.

Fart, the emission control coppers would have a field day with you ,the noxious garbage that you give forth.

The fact is that the 7 pom wickets yielded 19.5 runs each,the 9 oz wickets yielded 25 runs each, any way you look at it one fantastic innings by a South African won you the game :o

Fart, the emission control coppers would have a field day with you ,the noxious garbage that you give forth.

The fact is that the 7 pom wickets yielded 19.5 runs each,the 9 oz wickets yielded 25 runs each, any way you look at it one fantastic innings by a South African won you the game :o

Hold on,hold on please. Both me and the Prof said we were looking forward to the ashes series, and that in our thinking it would be closer than a lot of people think. Both of us in fact agreed that the Aussies were a bloody good team and England, we hope, were going to put up a better fight this time. Suddenly out of the blue, half the Aussies on Thai Visa,before a ball had been bowled, agreed that the two of us were talking crap, Australia were invincible,the 'Poms' couldn't play cricket and they wouldn't win a game. Sorry fellas but the 'noxious garbage' given forth, is in fact the truth. You lot are the ones with the big mouths not us. Before the start, I fully expected in my heart to be beaten,I even said as much, but no you proud half witted antipodean beer swillers, without one satangs sportsmanship between the lot of you tried to scupper our dreams before the contest started. Now it's back-fired on you you've taken defeat with all the graciousness of a team of Mike Tyson clones. But we all knew that before it started. Sporting Aussies. That's like saying a generous Yorkie.

Lamps is spot on. There are a few rapidly backtracking Aussies around at this moment in time. Just look at your own media. They aren't writing these defeats off as a blip but seem very worried in the lack of youth in the pipeline. Your media ain't half hard on the poor cricket team.

More worrying still was seeing how tired McGrath and Gillespie looked yesterday. Its going to be a long hot Summer and they are going to have a lot of hard work to put in.

proud half witted antipodean beer swillers, without one satangs sportsmanship between the lot of you tried to scupper our dreams before the contest started. Now it's back-fired on you you've taken defeat with all the graciousness of a team of Mike Tyson clones. But we all knew that before it started. Sporting Aussies. That's like saying a generous Yorkie.

MMMMMM keeping it light hearted eh? next time ill write a derogatory remark about your country...... Aussies can come back from here...... when, well hopefully soon......

At least we know one fact before the threeway one day competition is even concluded ,that is that Australia will finish LAST :o This conclusion is indisputable.

Unlike some other conclusions I could recite.

ps. Well done Aussies you won at Polo. Credit where credit is due. :D

At least we know one fact before the threeway one day competition is even concluded ,that is that Australia will finish LAST :D This conclusion is indisputable.

ps.  Well done Aussies you won at Polo. Credit where credit is due. :D

Can we expect you to publicly lick the <deleted> off that spoon your are <deleted> stirring with if your indisputable facts turn to fallacy roscoe,Cmon be brave and back yourself. :o

At least we know one fact before the threeway one day competition is even concluded ,that is that Australia will finish LAST :D This conclusion is indisputable.

ps.   Well done Aussies you won at Polo. Credit where credit is due. :D

Can we expect you to publicly lick the <deleted> off that spoon your are <deleted> stirring with if your indisputable facts turn to fallacy roscoe,Cmon be brave and back yourself. :o

You will do extremely well at the Guards Polo Club next month in the Cartier International :D .Indeed I will not be suprised if you won!

You will do extremely well at the Guards Polo Club next month in the Cartier International :D .Indeed I will not be suprised if you won!

Do I detect a bit of sideways movement there roscoe??? :D

Do I detect a bit of sideways movement there roscoe??? :D

More like a strategic shuffle. After all I am giveing you the oppertunity to gloat over a deserved victory.!

:D:D:D:D

That was an awesome catch. Unreal. Peiterson has cemented his place in the test team I reckon.

The Aussies lack of pace and threat was again exposed today.

At the end of the day, if the Aussie batsmen don't fire then they are going to be humiliated in the Ashes.

Well done England!!

Check out the Aussie press. Shit! You guys are hard on your boys!

My guess is that Ponting will go sooner rather than later. Martyn or Gilchrist will captain the team in the Ashes.

I hate to say this so early but I was looking forward to a challenge this Summer but its going to be too easy for England.

:o

Good on ya you pommies you finally won a game, ya better enjoy it it won't last long just like the rugby or a card game, got a win sooner or later!!!!!!!!! :D:D

Good on ya you pommies you finally won a game, ya better enjoy it it won't last long just like the rugby or a card game, got a win sooner or later!!!!!!!!! :D  :D

No, you obviously don't know what you're talking about. We have won the last four games on the trot against the Aussies stretching back a while. You know the term ' Brain in gear before opening mouth'? :D

btw. The team that the Aussies say can't play cricket are 391-4 at the mo against the team that can. :D

But who listens to the has beens nowadays anyway? :o

Hey, I give credit were credit is due. The poms were the better team on the day, as for Bangladesh , shit we won't go there..shocking.

I quote the profesor because of his comments about Aussie bowlers. Not sure if he was refering to ODI or tests. The likes of Mcgrath, Dizzy and Mr Baked Beans are true test bowlers. Sure, the perform in one days , but their real line of work is test matches. Look at Mcgrath, a classic test bowler...will spend alot of overs working out a batsmen to set him up with ball that will take his wicket . Same with Warney . Like i have said countless times on these threads ...test cricket is a completley differant game from one day or the 40 over wank . The poms have not dealt with such wiley, shrewd and expierenced bowlers(and batsmen) that Australia have. Sure can't wait till the ashes start, will be interesting :o

Hey, I give credit were credit is due. The poms were the better team on the day, as for Bangladesh , shit we won't go there..shocking.

I quote the profesor because of his comments about Aussie bowlers. Not sure if he was refering to ODI or tests. The likes of Mcgrath, Dizzy and Mr Baked Beans are true test bowlers. Sure, the perform in one days , but their real line of work is test matches. Look at Mcgrath, a classic test bowler...will spend alot of overs working out a batsmen to set him up with ball that will take his wicket . Same with Warney . Like i have said countless times on these threads ...test cricket is a completley differant game from one day or the 40 over wank . The poms have not dealt with such wiley, shrewd and expierenced bowlers(and batsmen) that Australia have. Sure can't wait till the ashes start, will be interesting :o

Blimey..............an Aussie talking sense. Good on yer Cobber. You realise of course that now you will be slagged off and called a traitor by the others that find this simple feat immpossible. I honestly don't know who's gonna win, all I can say is that for once in a long time I think it's going to be close.My biggest whinge is that we can't see it happening here. I remember 7 or 8 years ago when nearly all the matches were on Star. And that included County matches from England, Australia & India.

<deleted> Aussies are too quiet for my liking......................

:D where here, you still angry because we got the better deal on the real estate, you should be thankfull we still let you have that tiny little jam packed ice cold island called England :D:D

Too true mate.................if we had any sense we would have left you lot there and jumped a boat ourselves. :o

Blimey..............an Aussie talking sense. Good on yer Cobber. You realise of course that now you will be slagged off and called a traitor by the others that find this simple feat immpossible. I honestly don't know who's gonna win, all I can say is that for once in a long time I think it's going to be close.My biggest whinge is that we can't see it happening here. I remember 7 or 8 years ago when nearly all the matches were on Star. And that included County matches from England, Australia & India.

Lamp ,I noticed a promo on Star Sports last night that said they will be showing coverage of the Ashes series, but Couldnt get the details as he was talking nip

Lamp ,I noticed a promo on Star Sports last night that said they will be showing coverage of the Ashes series, but Couldnt get the details as he was talking nip

Wow,that's good news. And it will all happen when I'm home from the pub. Unless of course anyone wants to watch it on the big screen. Maybe I'll give free beer for every Aussie duck,although knowing my Aussie bunch that would make them root for us Poms. Cheers for that Oz.

Attention all Poms

You have won nought yet!

All the trophies are still locked in the Australian cabinet along with the One day number 1 ranking and the number 1 Test match ranking.

You have had a good start but it is a long summer.

BTW your match winner Pietersen is a yarpy isn't he?

Attention all Poms

You have won nought yet!

All the trophies are still locked in the Australian cabinet along with the One day number 1 ranking and the number 1 Test match ranking.

You have had a good start but it is a long summer.

BTW your match winner Pietersen is a yarpy isn't he?

Don't worry about it. One of your best players is a Pom.

Andrew Symonds. b. Birmingham England of West Indian parents. Makes you wonder why he went to Aussieland. :o