Young Thai Girl Charm Scams

BigWheelMan

Just been reading in the UK press about the taxi driver who went on a shooting rampage because of money problems, including thousands of pounds he sent to a Thai bar girl in Pattaya on a promise that she would go to live with him in the UK, but of course dumped him after he sent her a <deleted> load of cash and then the gravy boat ran dry.

I had a friend who died from a massive heart attack after he discovered his Thai wife having an affair and presently my cousin in the UK who’s Thai wife ran off with their two kids, had numerous affairs and selling herself on Internet dating sites, still pleads with his wife on Facebook to return and describes how much he loves her on a public social networking site. Yet I had always considered these guys as intelligent persons.

This I find interesting, a great mystery and a puzzle. Because I cannot understand what these women have that draws these old fools to them like a magnet.

I can understand that the old guys find them desirable and much of the attraction is lust, but to the point that old guys who should be well experienced and wiser that are actually willing to part with all their assets and go in <deleted> or bust for some lying, cheating manipulating skank, who’s intentions are as palpable as an open book, beats me.

So why chaps?

Have you fallen for Thai girl charms, lost out big time or had been intelligent enough to have seen through the scam?

post-96287-058680200 1275912600_thumb.jp

Edited by BigWheelMan

Just been reading in the UK press about the taxi driver who went on a shooting rampage because of money problems, including thousands of pounds he sent to a Thai bar girl in Pattaya on a promise that she would go to live with him in the UK, but of course dumped him after he sent her a <deleted> load of cash and then the gravy boat ran dry.

I had a friend who died from a massive heart attack after he discovered his Thai wife having an affair and presently my cousin in the UK who’s Thai wife ran off with their two kids, had numerous affairs and selling herself on Internet dating sites, still pleads with his wife on Facebook to return and describes how much he loves her on a public social networking site. Yet I had always considered these guys as intelligent persons.

Dont believe what newspapers say,apparently the guy hadnt seen the girl for a good while and would doubt he was sending money.He was a bit tapped in the head before he met the thai lovely.Big load of crap to sell newspapers

This I find interesting, a great mystery and a puzzle. Because I cannot understand what these women have that draws these old fools to them like a magnet.

I can understand that the old guys find them desirable and much of the attraction is lust, but to the point that old guys who should be well experienced and wiser that are actually willing to part with all their assets and go in <deleted> or bust for some lying, cheating manipulating skank, who’s intentions are as palpable as an open book, beats me.

So why chaps?

Have you fallen for Thai girl charms, lost out big time or had been intelligent enough to have seen through the scam?

Love is a very strange thing, can destroy the strongest of blokes. There are guys out there that cannot love, no problem, we are all made different. As for the older guys, well, my dad (god rest his soul) was looking at the ladies in his eighties, giving them points out of ten when we were out having a beer, although past it he loved the ladies. I think that many guys who come to LOS for a laugh just can't handle the attention from the beauties and they think this is the next best thing to heaven but for many it's a downward spiral with an unhappy ending. Just my thoughts. T

Having had a GH in CMai I have seen a lot... Young or old we all can fall prey of some pretty intelligent beauties. After having a good time for the first few weeks I think many should really access the situation. What does she do when not living off you- living off another? Does she have a day job or are you her day job? How much you willing to give in your time and money- as I believe everyone has a price... I seen many girls select a far older guy over a young handsome guy in a second- if the older one gives more. Overall depends on the girl...

However I do believe this motto to a large degree said by many expats 'once a bargirl always a bargirl'... Once again there are exceptions to this rule. As these girls built a mentality far different from the typical thai girl. They become hard, when once upon a time they had dreams of a prince and his castle....

I have had a guy commit suicide in my GH due to a girl, after finding him in a pool of blood I was not the same... Yet the girl was out dating a couple of days later.

Yet i seen the reverse happen- guys who promise the world to get a few nights, if lucky weeks of bedtime from a beauty. Then move on to the next and next... i pity those girls and I feel it hardens them for what is to come. In the end many have a heart of stone but know all the right things to say to take from future men. Blame the first few who broke their heart over and over many years before.

I seen once nice relatively untouched girls turn very hard within a year with the treatment some of us guys do to them. After a while we all become Numb to the events around us. Many items that once upon a time shocked me, are very normal now... We all build up a resistance to not feeling pain, or drink, etc. Many things can break us and often it is a lovely lady...

It was very hard to see both good guys being taken advantage of and being cut down and used. Even harder to see the girls being exploited in my opinion- yet most survive and harden themselves for what is to come. If you try develop a relationship with a hardened girl- good luck to you- you need to be a special person to transform this girl.

Ultimately we will never be equal to their birth family as 'Gat Tun Yuu' (Means ultimate sacrifice for parents, etc) is very strong in Asian cultures (Particularly Thai). Most of us cannot understand and never will... Gat Tun Yuu is a concept that often gets the girls into hunting for the best potential mate, then getting the most they possibly can from them.

NAM JAI (Unconditionally generous) is also very strong and is the strongest value in Thailand. The strongest Farang value is independance thus these 2 values clash very very often... There are good and bad vitues in all cultures i believe and it is simply fascinating to journey through life experiencing them.

Most are not scams- everyone wish to journey through live with someone who loves them. Ultimately commonsense needs to come into the picture. My 2 cents.

• Like 1

It's because they serve their men, the man loves and protects, the woman serves.

Totally unlike any relationship they have ever had with a western woman and completely overwhelming.

Even the bad ones have been brought up to serve ........ any western man on encountering such a relationship will have problems controlling himself.

I've fallen for 3 in a row .......... they never got much out of me though and never will, love is great, but money is better.

I can understand that the old guys find them desirable and much of the attraction is lust, but to the point that old guys who should be well experienced and wiser that are actually willing to part with all their assets and go in <deleted> or bust for some lying, cheating manipulating skank, who's intentions are as palpable as an open book, beats me

There's enough Thai woman bashing threads in the archives. This kind of description has doomed this one to the scrap heap.