Kajonkietsuksa School

ilyelol

so the conscientious is that this school is terrible and should be avoided?

or is it very few incidents?

I think there are not many incidents. A few friends of mine have their kids here and are haopy with it, so it is one of the schools i am considering for mine.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The school has its good points: Air con, great playground, pretty local teachers.

On a serious note. Their primary science books are for natively fluent English speakers. For those growing up here, those books are very difficult to understand. Kids are taught English at school, but they never speak it outside of it, unless they are leuk krung kids.

Lackadaisical attitude of the foreign teachers. The take home daily diaries are full of "have a great weekend", "it rained a lot today" and "test next week". Comments from parents in these books go mostly unanswered. Try to get comments from M level teachers in their tiny version of the green book and you can forget it.

As of last week, they have started to sort out the pandemic of illnesses on the Thai side of the school. Tooth brushes are now, finally, separated, not put in one big basket for the teacher to clean. But the toilets are not cleaned during the school session and that is a big thing for a lot of parents.

Otherwise, this school is the lesser of all evils and could be a great place for kids.

Talk to your kids about the school and ask in-depth questions and see what answers you get.

• 5 weeks later...

As much as I try to say something very good about KG school is hard, This is true, what I am going to tell you is true, Ask King Nong, my Daughter was 15 at the time, If they the kids took there Phones to School they had to leave it with the Teacher that was fine, untill we got a call to go and see king Nong he had looked at all the pictures on her phone and there was one of a boy at Land and House swimming pool in his swimming trunks he Nong said this was not allowed that she had this sort of things on her phone, About six mths later he the K called us again and told us that she was seen with her friends in Boys company in central and if she was seen again she would have to leave the School, going back to when she was just thirteen years old she was caned on the behind by a Thai Teacher for not finishing her Thai homework , worse than the caning she was told the Day before that she was going to be caned next day at 1300 I think that is a form of mental punisment, once again the phone call but this time k Nong said that he was sorry it should not have happend, You can say why stay there but where else she started of at Dalasmut School but use the Can more, Well we took her out of the KG School and she has jut finshed School in Bangkok private, to me expensive one year all in around with her room about Eight Hundred Thousand Baht was it better not sure, I think not much better yes she will get her bits of paper but dont they all, They charged thirty thousand Baht to Mark the final exams the told that they had to send them to England still waiting for there return in October, Sorry to have gone on so much but we have a Family Buisness so my Daughter can have that if it was up to a Thai School 7/11 or Tesco, ( Thai Schools Are Just Not Good Enough ) Dont wast your time taling about my speling or gramer I know Thx. L. A.

If you have a problem with the cane just tell the police. If you dont fancy the police just tell the director you will take it it the police or the local education court. Nothing like the threat of them having to pay compensation to make them jump a little.

Yes, we all know it goes on but its still illegal and you you should not sit back and accept it. You are perfectly entitled to file a report. and the police WILL follow up a complaint from a parent.

http://www.corporalp...or-parents.html

Edited by paulrobertlane