The Thing About Not Being Allowed To Crticize Thai Court Decisions

clausewitz

In one topic today may posters seem surprisied that the Australian whom murdered that american in CM was only given two years in jail.

The Mods are apparently allowing these posts to stand.

On the othe rhand I have quoted international press reports that point out the bias of thai courts in political situations and at least one of my posts has been deleted.

why is it so critical never to suggest that a thai court might be wrong, are they really infallible and above any bias?

In one topic today may posters seem surprisied that the Australian whom murdered that american in CM was only given two years in jail.

The Mods are apparently allowing these posts to stand.

On the othe rhand I have quoted international press reports that point out the bias of thai courts in political situations and at least one of my posts has been deleted.

why is it so critical never to suggest that a thai court might be wrong, are they really infallible and above any bias?

Hello

Please use the report button to report posts that infringe forum rules. Not everything is caught.

In the future, if you have a question regarding the rules or moderation the appropriate action to take is to PM a mod or admin on duty with your questions.

cheers

//CLOSED//