Heinz Tomato Soup

Hi,

I have been looking all over Bangkok for Heinz brand canned tomato soup but cannot find it, does anyone know where stocks it? I know that Villa used to have it on Sukhumvit 33/1 but they stopped a few months ago.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I have been looking all over Bangkok for Heinz brand canned tomato soup but cannot find it, does anyone know where stocks it? I know that Villa used to have it on Sukhumvit 33/1 but they stopped a few months ago.

Thanks in advance.

Bought some today at TOPS in Nonthaburi - the shelves were full up.

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

Bought some today at TOPS in Nonthaburi - the shelves were full up.

Saw it in Foodland on Lat Phrao on Sunday even bought 2 cans to mix with chilli I made.

Dan

It's very common, sometimes you have to turn the can around to see the name in English. :)

Very common?! where?

Admittedly I haven't looked outside of BKK centre, but I have been to all Villa's, TOPS, Tescos, Carrefours and Gourmet Markets in and around Sukhumvit and haven't seen it...

Thanks for the replies.

Edited by ashacat

It's very common, sometimes you have to turn the can around to see the name in English. :)

Very common?! where?

Admittedly I haven't looked outside of BKK centre, but I have been to all Villa's, TOPS, Tescos, Carrefours and Gourmet Markets in and around Sukhumvit and haven't seen it...

Thanks for the replies.

I see lots of Campbells, but not Heinz! I prefer Cambells anyway!