June 20, 200521 yr A girl is standing at The Gates Of Heaven when she hears horrible screams of pain and torture coming from inside. She says to St. Peter, "What's going on?" He says, "That's the sound of new angels getting big holes drilled into their backs for their wings, and small holes drilled into their heads for their halos." She says, "Heaven sounds terrible. I think maybe I'd rather go to h3ll." St. Peter says, "In h3ll, you'll be constantly raped and sodomized." She says, "That's okay. I've already got holes for that." totster Edited June 20, 200521 yr by Totster
June 23, 200521 yr I'm not good at pain either <{POST_SNAPBACK}> What medicine would you prescribe for your patient doc. to the relieve pains. ? J A C K A S S P I R I N Relieves headache caused by a woman who can't remember your birthday, anniversary, phone number, or to lift the toilet seat and etc.. etc...
June 23, 200521 yr If you take a woman to a movie theatre, she is perfectly happy to put the seat down. Why the problem with the toilet seat I wonder
June 24, 200521 yr If you take a woman to a movie theatre, she is perfectly happy to put the seat down. Why the problem with the toilet seat I wonder <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Keep it UP!! Edited June 24, 200521 yr by kayo
June 25, 200521 yr I sucked the blue tab and got a stiff neck <{POST_SNAPBACK}> On New years day 2001, following a very heavy party in Amsterdam, I arrived at work the worse for wear. For on the few times in my life, I had to have aspirin or something. I asked a colleague of mine for something for headaches, and this 50 years old computer guy (friend) gives me a blue pill. I had to relieve myself in a wanky manner about once an hour. When confronted my friend said, "Well, you asked for something for headaches... This will definitly have your head aching." True story.
Create an account or sign in to comment