Funny Characters Of Pattaya

actiondell4

Down at the Chayapreuk end of Jomtien Beach Road, the Hulk Hogan wannabe, wears nothing but shorts day or night, very tanned body, greased up aging muscles and bleached white hair and moustache.

He really makes me laugh.

I saw him a while back. Different for sure.

We were driving around last week and saw this guy with a cane and pulling an oxygen tank. He was being helped by a Thai gal, and they were walking into a go go bar. Not a bad way to go, I guess...

I watched a guy walking really fast down Central towards the beach. One flip flop on, the other missing. Bottom of his bare foot was pure black. Walked right past many shops selling cheapie flip flops. Not sure what was going on. Maybe no money?

And of course my favorite. Walking around, spot an extremely sexy gal in front. Start walking faster, she turns around...and it's a guy!!!! Embarrassing for sure...

what about the 60 y.o old guy walking down beach road hand in hand with his 21 y.o girlfriend... :)

Funny people? Divine comedy perhaps?.....:D

It must be noted that since using hair dye, the ignorant snickering, hurtful comments and rude pointing has markedly decreased.

So if it works for the gf, I will give it a shot too.

(How to Dye Your Combover, part one of a three-part series coming soon)

Edited by NanLaew

A BG dyed my grey hair red on Samui about 8 years ago, itched like buggery.

Got a funny look from the immigration bloke on the way out, looked at my passport, looked at me, another look at the passport, "You look not same"

"Err, been at the beach a lot."

No more hair dye for me thanks. :ph34r:

Down at the Chayapreuk end of Jomtien Beach Road, the Hulk Hogan wannabe, wears nothing but shorts day or night, very tanned body, greased up aging muscles and bleached white hair and moustache.

Syd-He,s a New Zealander called Tim-very softly spoken,spoke to him earlier in July.

What about the painfully thin woman with the white face that stands in the middle of the road all day on soi bukaow? :drunk::crazy:

She used to be a beautifull bar girl until her B/F beat the living daylights out of her-tragic case from many years ago-he was reputed to be a German guy.This story was given to me in July from a long time ex. pat.

What about the painfully thin woman with the white face that stands in the middle of the road all day on soi bukaow? :drunk::crazy:

She used to be a beautifull bar girl until her B/F beat the living daylights out of her-tragic case from many years ago-he was reputed to be a German guy.This story was given to me in July from a long time ex. pat.

stories of her are plentiful. the last one i heard, was that she had around 300,000 baht in the bank

stories of her are plentiful. the last one i heard, was that she had around 300,000 baht in the bank

;) 3000,000!!! She would be a good catch for a cheap Charlie.B)

At the sukhumvhit road entrance to soi khaotalo there is a small police booth. There is usually a bearded wierdo who sits there for extended periods watching traffic. He's normally dressed in bushtucker man garb & wears an Aussie digger hat. Probably a nice bloke or a member of this here forum...

Meanwhile on Watboonsampan railway crossing there is a elderly but spritely looking Thai guy sporting a wispy white beard who looks like Mr. Miyagi from karate kid movie living in the railway hut. He places his empty bottles of whisky on the window ledges to ward off evil spirits.

In Jomtien there are a couple of old guys wearing flowery shirts, shorts, knee length socks. 1 always walks in front of the other, never side by side and they never seem to talk to eachother. Both have got painfully square shoulders, which is why we nicknamed them 'the coat hanger crew'.

She was beautifull???? WOW the ravages of alcohol and drugs have taken there revenge there then :blink:

There is also the midget who sits on the steps outside the 7 on beach road, shes always dressed up with full make up on, she always makes me smile and i never fail to add to her collection box, even more so when i met her at the local orphanage on sukamvit rd, i think she was doing some voluntary work. :)

At the sukhumvhit road entrance to soi khaotalo there is a small police booth. There is usually a bearded wierdo who sits there for extended periods watching traffic. He's normally dressed in bushtucker man garb & wears an Aussie digger hat. Probably a nice bloke or a member of this here forum...

ive always wondered what his story is. ive always assumed he is an aussie because of his hat. always seems to have loads of plastic bags with him. looks like a right tramp

I normally say you can meet every weirdo imaginable in Chiang Mai, but I will conceded that Pattayay probably has it licked.

john

In CM we have had more ex SAS pass through then have ever done Selection in the history of the Regiment.

What about all the CIA, SWAT,and other sick puppies who come on missions??

She was beautifull???? WOW the ravages of alcohol and drugs have taken there revenge there then :blink:

If you read my reply properly it was nothing to do with drink/drugs at that time-she was beaten mercilessly and fortunate to live,pitty is needed-not sarcasm.

If you read my reply properly it was nothing to do with drink/drugs at that time-she was beaten mercilessly and fortunate to live,pitty is needed-not sarcasm.

Oh so that made her get drunk and take drugs everyday then did it? :huh:

No no you got it wrong she was a beauty princess untill she got raped by 7 men,or was it 9,and this made her crazy and get ugly.At least this is ONE of the stories I've heard during my time here.Next...

Thats got to be Graham the Aussie guy,will tell him to read this lol,Hope he doesnt know you lol lol

Syd-He,s a New Zealander called Tim-very softly spoken,spoke to him earlier in July.

Graham from Aussie lives on chayapruek 1 for many years

strange guy going about with slicked back blonde hair very tall and muscular and dresses like something out of pirates of the caribbean.

the cowboy act guy on walking street.

the absolutely huge ladyboy that wears the skimpiest of clothes that stands on walking street shouting at obscenities at those walking past.

RE: Lady with White Face

The sad facts are, the woman with the white face and blood-shot eyes who chain smokes cigarettes and walks down the middle of the road and reads bar-ladies palmars for 40 baht is:

She was brutally assaulted in 1993 by Middle Eastern gentlemen who paid her huge compensation which she initially banked and then showed off her bank passbook to passers-by. The money has long gone and she now lives in abject poverty off Soi Buckhaew trying to make a few coppers on her daily beat up soi 6 and 7 etc.

Edited by syd barrett