Pattaya Car Air Cond Repair.

johninbkk

Just 18 months ago I had a whole new system put in a 6 year old car, 28,000 Baht from O.S. on sukhumvit. They have now closed to sell imported Malaysian cars, shit. Can anyone recommend a reliable repairer and cost for a new compressor. Oh it's a ford escape. I do not want to use Ford service.

Thanks to all who reply.

so its not just me that gets up early then----------------try ood service on sukhumvit on left past tesco going towards sattahip-------------about 2k past tesco

not had aircon work but they seem ok

so its not just me that gets up early then----------------try ood service on sukhumvit on left past tesco going towards sattahip-------------about 2k past tesco

not had aircon work but they seem ok

I had a terrible experience with Ood service. They replaced my compressor and cleaned the system for 8000 baht--it says on my receipt and they told me verbally that they would use a new compressor (rebuilt compressors in last a few months and then go kaput, probably what happened to the original poster). Well, lo and behold after less than a year (it was warranteed for 6 months) the compressor went out. I took the car to three different shops--each one told me I hadn't received a new compressor, it was rebuilt.

Rather than fight the good fight and complain to Ood, I chose to boycott them forever and to go to a mechanic recommended by a driver at work. PM me if you want the details. It was more expensive, but since then I have had no trouble.

Edited by Jimmyd

Try Seri Air, a kilometer or so past K-Bank and the Honda dealership on Sukhumvit heading towards Sriracha.

Have only heard negs regarding the outfit mentioned in the other posts as well. They are doing well though, so hopefully there is some repeat positive business and not just endless ripoffs.

:)

Edited by Heng

Try Seri Air, a kilometer or so past K-Bank and the Honda dealership on Sukhumvit heading towards Sriracha.

Have only heard negs regarding the outfit mentioned in the other posts as well. They are doing well though, so hopefully there is some repeat positive business and not just endless ripoffs.

:)

Thanks for the info. I also had problems with Odd shop. Not a professional group. I did have good service from B Quick next to Big C on sukhumvit, but they do not replace compressors.