Non Immi "B" And Marriage Visa

I had to do an emergency Visa run to Vientiane this past March since my VIsa ran out(I didnt check the date on my Non Immigrant "B") and got a Marriage Visa then. In April, I went back home and got a new Non Immigrant "B" Visa (I know stupid I should have just stayed on my marriage Visa but didnt know I could use it as long as possible and work with it). Anyway, a friend of mine from work says that I should have just sticked with the marriage Visa because if for some reason my job cuts my contract, etc, I might run into problems since my job is my link to my Visa. I believe I was told before by the Thai consulate in my country that Im entitled to a one year Marriage visa. My question is does anybody know if when next year comes around and (hopefully) my job wants to continue my employment with them, if I could get another new Marriage Visa instead of a Non Immigrant Visa "B" even though I already had and untilized a Marriage Visa before?......

Many Thanks In Advance

A visa is not effected by your loss of work - only an extension of stay from Immigration would end. So it does not matter in that regard if you are doing the 90 day border runs.

There is no problem going from one type of visa entry to another.

A visa is not effected by your loss of work - only an extension of stay from Immigration would end. So it does not matter in that regard if you are doing the 90 day border runs.

There is no problem going from one type of visa entry to another.

Thanks for your reply,

Now I can stop worrying about it.....

Thanks A million