Klx 250 Buy Secondhand

Hi im looking for a KLX 250 as for a dual on road off road it looks pretty hot. I dont think its a good idea for a ftr223 which is illegal.

I found one on classifieds, it was just under 2 years old, but it had 10 000 km on the clock and the price was 124,000 baht, considering you can get a brand new one for around 150,000 i thought that was high, ive offered 90,000 baht for it and i dont want to go higher than 100 thousand for a second hand bike

Is there anywhere in bankok thats likely to sell second hand klx 250's under 100 000 and also is it just me or is a 2 year old klx with 10k on the clock for 124 too high

I just bought mine a few weeks ago new. They are pretty good value for what you get and cheaper here than elsewhere in the world which isn't always the case even when products are manufactured here.

Can you buy the KLX 125 if your money wont stretch?

Ask the Kawasaki dealer if they know of any used KLX's that people wanna sell. The CM dealer has put people into contact with a ER6n for 180,000 and a KLX for 85,000; both frackled in the local way with normal mileage for a year old bike.